Nerd Hook Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did 237 of the 500 question test and am at 77% - would continue but am too tired! Good night all

Seeing as the test subtracts .2% for every impure answer that mean you've answer 115 out of 237 impurely. Means you will have an extrapolated purity of 51.4% That's pretty impure.
 
I think you'd have much better success exporting yourself than convincing people they should import there.
 
Yea, but it is going to take at least that long, if not longer before I could sell my condo.

With that being the case there's no way I can leave unless I either get an amazing job off that would help me with my condo or I'm in a very serious (like wearing a ring) commitment to someone.
 
Yea, but it is going to take at least that long, if not longer before I could sell my condo.

With that being the case there's no way I can leave unless I either get an amazing job off that would help me with my condo or I'm in a very serious (like wearing a ring) commitment to someone.

With how your condo looks I might export myself to Missouri if I could line up a job.
 
Really? Wow, I never would have pegged you for having sex with dead people mal.

That one is missing too but there was only like two questions about necrophilia but more questions about beastitality and drugs than about BDSM and fetishism! :eek:
 
That one is missing too but there was only like two questions about necrophilia but more questions about beastitality and drugs than about BDSM and fetishism! :eek:

lol I noticed that as well, plus a lot of repeat questions.

I think they did that to weight the test. The nastier stuff would make you more impure through either repeat questions or more questions on the topic since each question is valued the same.
 
lol I noticed that as well, plus a lot of repeat questions.
I just thought it was all the bad questions they repeated.
I think they did that to weight the test. The nastier stuff would make you more impure through either repeat questions or more questions on the topic since each question is valued the same.

Yes, but why is sex with animals like 20 times as impure as the fact that I'm a Sadist!? I hurt people for fun, to me that's a whole lot more twisted (and in Denmark it's illegal whereas beastiality isn't)
 
I just thought it was all the bad questions they repeated.


Yes, but why is sex with animals like 20 times as impure as the fact that I'm a Sadist!? I hurt people for fun, to me that's a whole lot more twisted (and in Denmark it's illegal whereas beastiality isn't)

But in the US it's the other way around. Consensual Sado-masochistic play is legal but bestiality isn't in most states.
 
When I say repeat questions I don't mean like similar questions with different things like beastialty in place of drugs or necrophilia in place of beastialty.

There is a portion when the exact same identical questions are on there twice. On the bottom of one page there are 10-20 questions that are then repeated at the top of the next page. The exact same word for word questions not similar questions on a different topic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top