Nerd Hook Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite willing to write the script for that.

I'm trying to think of a good porno name for it

Yea, I think that and http://failbook.failblog.org are my two fav sites for a good laugh.

Would be pretty bad to have my AV and not like it ;)



lol I wish! I could make a fortune renting these babies out :D



Hehe, yea I've been passing it around at work too, love it!

*tries to imagine myself with breasts anything close to yours* :heart:
 
:eek: Why I - Yeah you're probably right, or go out and find someone who will appreciate them :heart:

Probably

I actually love making up fake porno titles. Once had a series of joke titles that were "Jesus Penis vs. _______". Stemmed from a joke that went from "God Hand" to "God Penis" to "Jesus Penis".
 
Last edited:
On a semi-related note the second guy I met from the Internet, who flew from Enlgand to meet me, contacted me years later just months before his operation to become a woman.

:eek:

wow, did you have any idea beforehand that he wanted to become a woman?
 
:eek:

wow, did you have any idea beforehand that he wanted to become a woman?

Not a clue, a year after we met he married a mutual female friend and moved to California. They had two kids, got divorced and then I get contacted for the first time in years with that info.
 
Bah, damned responsible people :p



On a semi-related note the second guy I met from the Internet, who flew from Enlgand to meet me, contacted me years later just months before his operation to become a woman.

That's vaguely depressing. At least, I have no intention of ever becoming a woman.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top