PenIsMightier1
Dripping with Sin
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2010
- Posts
- 8,248
You have to pay back with orgasms, Miss
I thinks so too![]()
![]()
Pay back back by having orgasm? Or by making you cum?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You have to pay back with orgasms, Miss
I thinks so too![]()
![]()
Pay back back by having orgasm? Or by making you cum?
*turns around and slinks out the door*
*Both, Miss
*giggles as you walk out without your pants*

Take careMal, thanks for the advice and for the wonderful boob pics.
Miss, thanks for being smolderingly sexy.
SIS, nice to meet you.
I'm off for lunch - might be back later![]()
Good for you, MissI put on a dressing gown![]()

Yeah, RATM are definitely among my fave bands of all times. It's like Audioslave would have been great, if only they had had Zack de La Rocha as their singer
Ewwww, a playgrounder?![]()
![]()
No, but I don't imagine Chris Cornell's vocal style works very well for RATM songs. Still, I love old Soundgarden stuff. I just don't think it was the right combination.
*Runs my fingers down your back*
Nah, they had CS to occupy their attention![]()

you're always missed in these parts![]()
![]()
Sounds like so much more fun than bank reconciliations....![]()
Apparently not
Apparently not
I have all three Audioslave albums, the first is the only one I've heard more than three times... I do love the first thoughi thought that first audioslave album was great, but after that they lost me, especially with be yourself......ugh
at least soundgarden is back together and putting out new music. black rain sounds awesome and i can't wait to hear the rest of that album
Apparently not
I have all three Audioslave albums, the first is the only one I've heard more than three times... I do love the first though
*kissing your neck*

*Kisses you softly*
Don't want you to get tired of me![]()
Are you sure?![]()
Definitely.
Alright *Pulls you in close and kisses you*
*Sticks out my tongue to lick your cheek, getting it all wet and starts giggling*
I have to go soon, to the adult store, Miss ;]

*grins widely and laughs* You are horrible
I would love to be going with you my pet

New sig quote And you love it, Miss
YAY!New sig quote
![]()
I do, you make me smile
what does it mean?

What, you mean to tell me you don't speak Swahili, Miss?![]()
![]()
I was sitting in the back making out during that class![]()
