Nerd Hook Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I don't imagine Chris Cornell's vocal style works very well for RATM songs. Still, I love old Soundgarden stuff. I just don't think it was the right combination.
It really doesn't. They play a few RATM songs in Live in Cuba.
I'm not saying a bad thing about Chris Cornell, he's good just nowhere near the same as Zack.
*Kisses your earlobe*
I'm ok, I got my dressing changed this morning. Did you not get much sleep last night then? How was the games night? :)
I went to bed around 6, so no, didn't get too much sleep :) It was good though.
Had a fun evening, Miss?
*running my fingers through your hair*
 
It really doesn't. They play a few RATM songs in Live in Cuba.
I'm not saying a bad thing about Chris Cornell, he's good just nowhere near the same as Zack.

I went to bed around 6, so no, didn't get too much sleep :) It was good though.
Had a fun evening, Miss?
*running my fingers through your hair*

*Smiles, and kisses you softly*

At 6? You must be exhausted pet, though it definitely sounds like you had fun then.
I went offline, lit becomes much less interesting without you around :rose:
 
*holding you close*
Well, you know men Miss. If one set of breasts is good, two must be twice as good?

*Smiles and gives you another kiss*
Yes, but mine are not as...expansive or impressive, I think I'm more popular when I'm playing with you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top