I knew you just wanted in my pantsI'll just have to sit here naked under my covers, trying to keep warm
I'm sure you can keep yourself occupied with a vibrator, Miss
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I knew you just wanted in my pantsI'll just have to sit here naked under my covers, trying to keep warm
I knew you just wanted in my pantsI'll just have to sit here naked under my covers, trying to keep warm
Good Morning all! Hope everyone had a good evening![]()
I'm sure you can keep yourself occupied with a vibrator, Miss![]()
Next time I'll have to time giving you a pet a bit better though![]()
Good Morning all! Hope everyone had a good evening![]()

*Passes her a fluffly dressing gown and a hot water bottle*
What do you think I was doing before I went to the doctors?and my nice little butt plug
Yummy...What do you think I was doing before I went to the doctors?and my nice little butt plug

Well, then I'm glad I could be of servicelol Yea, but made the drive home interesting at any rate![]()
Yummy...
[vent]I got a vibrator yesterday, kinda like the Hitachi, and it doesn't work... GRRRRRRR!!![/vent]
Well, then I'm glad I could be of service![]()

That's when you take it back and slap the store clerk with it and tell them to give you a new one
Want to borrow mine in the meantime? I'll come over and drop it off![]()

Yes please, Miss
I will take it back today, he told me already yesterday that some of them hadn't worked and I can get my money back if mine didn't. I'd rather have a working one though![]()

I'd love that, MissHow about instead, I just stay and use it on you myself?
Well that's good, yes a working one is preferable![]()
I'd love that, Miss
Yes and I was so looking forward to trying it and thus adding my 9th vibrating toy to my collection![]()
I'd love that, Miss
Yes and I was so looking forward to trying it and thus adding my 9th vibrating toy to my collection![]()
Sounds like a nice collection! Which is your favourite so far? Still thinking about the Christmas shopping list for my gf![]()

*giggles* A new one every day my pet?
Well, chances are if my new one worked, that might just very well be my favourite one if other people are right
What is she into, anal, clit or gspot? And is it for play in bed, in shower or in public?![]()

Well, chances are if my new one worked, that might just very well be my favourite one if other people are right
What is she into, anal, clit or gspot? And is it for play in bed, in shower or in public?![]()
Something like that, Miss![]()
...Actually, no, you'd get very tired of me I think Me everyday?...Actually, no, you'd get very tired of me I think
![]()
Errr. Questions
She likes clit & g-spot but isn't into anal play. Shower might be a nice option, but generally in bed/private place.
Good morning CarnageSIS - I'm a new nerd, so please be gentle with me![]()
You have to pay back with orgasms, Missooh oooooh *raises hand* I'll take them all![]()
I thinks so tooMe everyday?...Actually, no, you'd get very tired of me I think
![]()
