Nerd Hook Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second that. Althought, just for the record, the old SOAD is of course better than the lastest albums...

I love playing Spiders on my guitar.

Edit: So yes, I pretty much agree with you.

P.S. I found that Serj's solo stuff was really good, myself.
 
He most certainly did. I quite like it.

Just today I found out some bands I enjoy have released new albums that I didn't realize they had. Ugh. I hate not having money so I can pick them up.

Oh. Well, I only have Elect the Dead.
I mainly listen to older music so I don't actually realize what new stuff comes out.. If I can't get it on vinyl, then 9/10 times I'm not interested
 
Oh. Well, I only have Elect the Dead.
I mainly listen to older music so I don't actually realize what new stuff comes out.. If I can't get it on vinyl, then 9/10 times I'm not interested

I can't help myself. I have a huge amount of music from so many eras. I haven't ever bought anything on vinyl myself. I'm fine with CD's, although I record everything on my computer in lossless formats so there's no degradation.
 
I can't help myself. I have a huge amount of music from so many eras. I haven't ever bought anything on vinyl myself. I'm fine with CD's, although I record everything on my computer in lossless formats so there's no degradation.

Most of my music centers around 1965-1985 and pretty much all of it is rock and subgenres. Of course some music is so awesome that I have it even if it doesn't fit in there ;)

So I only missed one Serj Tankian, that's not too bad.
(Sidenote; I think Axis of Justice is an awesome idea!)
 
Most of my music centers around 1965-1985 and pretty much all of it is rock and subgenres. Of course some music is so awesome that I have it even if it doesn't fit in there ;)

So I only missed one Serj Tankian, that's not too bad.
(Sidenote; I think Axis of Justice is an awesome idea!)

Axis of Justice is great.

Also, I'd probably whore myself out for good new music.
 
But then again, combining SOAD and RATM has to be great ;)

If you were into vinyl, I'd have blackmailed you into doing dirty deeds long ago ;)

Yeah, SOAD and RATM is a killer combo. I'd love to see them both live in a reuinion tour or something. That'd be awesome.

Oh really? How long ago? I only started posting on this thread this week, heh.
 
Yeah, SOAD and RATM is a killer combo. I'd love to see them both live in a reuinion tour or something. That'd be awesome.

Oh really? How long ago? I only started posting on this thread this week, heh.
That'd be incredible. RATM are better than SOAD :p

You should have found me anyway with my vinyl fetish :p
 
That'd be incredible. RATM are better than SOAD :p

You should have found me anyway with my vinyl fetish :p

I think they each have their own strengths, but I think the best RATM songs are some of the best music period.

Haha, if I was huge into vinyl, maybe. Of course, I've been off and on these forums for years, but mainly sticking to The Playground.
 
So who else is excited about the new Harry Potter film coming out?

I have to say no for myself, but that's because I couldn't get past the first chapter of the first book the editing was so bad. The first movie wasn't all that great either, so I didn't bother with the rest.
 
I think they each have their own strengths, but I think the best RATM songs are some of the best music period.

Haha, if I was huge into vinyl, maybe. Of course, I've been off and on these forums for years, but mainly sticking to The Playground.

Yeah, RATM are definitely among my fave bands of all times. It's like Audioslave would have been great, if only they had had Zack de La Rocha as their singer ;)

Ewwww, a playgrounder? :eek: :p
 
Yeah, RATM are definitely among my fave bands of all times. It's like Audioslave would have been great, if only they had had Zack de La Rocha as their singer ;)

Ewwww, a playgrounder? :eek: :p

It's where the other nerd thread was, so that's where I did most of my posting.

Edit: Chris Cornell is a great vocalist, I just don't think they worked as well together as they could have.
 
Last edited:
How are you doing this morning? :heart:
I'm good, tired. You, Miss?
*Kissing your neck*
It's where the other nerd thread was, so that's where I did most of my posting.

Edit: Chris Cornell is a great vocalist, I just don't think they worked as well together as they could have.
True but RATM was just so much better. Have you heard when Audioslave made RATM covers? Sounded awful!
Morning all! I always forget that bit :)

Morning
 
True but RATM was just so much better. Have you heard when Audioslave made RATM covers? Sounded awful!

No, but I don't imagine Chris Cornell's vocal style works very well for RATM songs. Still, I love old Soundgarden stuff. I just don't think it was the right combination.
 
I'm good, tired. You, Miss?
*Kissing your neck*

True but RATM was just so much better. Have you heard when Audioslave made RATM covers? Sounded awful!


Morning

*Kisses your earlobe*
I'm ok, I got my dressing changed this morning. Did you not get much sleep last night then? How was the games night? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top