rhyst_hatchyk
Pirates are free.
- Joined
- Aug 28, 2004
- Posts
- 2,272
On the topic of music, I quite like SOAD and The Guess Who. Have tons of great music too.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
On the topic of music, I quite like SOAD and The Guess Who. Have tons of great music too.
I second that. Althought, just for the record, the old SOAD is of course better than the lastest albums...
I love playing Spiders on my guitar.
Edit: So yes, I pretty much agree with you.
P.S. I found that Serj's solo stuff was really good, myself.
Have he actually made more than Elect the Dead?
He most certainly did. I quite like it.
Just today I found out some bands I enjoy have released new albums that I didn't realize they had. Ugh. I hate not having money so I can pick them up.
Oh. Well, I only have Elect the Dead.
I mainly listen to older music so I don't actually realize what new stuff comes out.. If I can't get it on vinyl, then 9/10 times I'm not interested
I can't help myself. I have a huge amount of music from so many eras. I haven't ever bought anything on vinyl myself. I'm fine with CD's, although I record everything on my computer in lossless formats so there's no degradation.
Most of my music centers around 1965-1985 and pretty much all of it is rock and subgenres. Of course some music is so awesome that I have it even if it doesn't fit in there
So I only missed one Serj Tankian, that's not too bad.
(Sidenote; I think Axis of Justice is an awesome idea!)
But then again, combining SOAD and RATM has to be greatAxis of Justice is great.
Also, I'd probably whore myself out for good new music.
But then again, combining SOAD and RATM has to be great
If you were into vinyl, I'd have blackmailed you into doing dirty deeds long ago![]()
That'd be incredible. RATM are better than SOADYeah, SOAD and RATM is a killer combo. I'd love to see them both live in a reuinion tour or something. That'd be awesome.
Oh really? How long ago? I only started posting on this thread this week, heh.


That'd be incredible. RATM are better than SOAD
You should have found me anyway with my vinyl fetish![]()

Morning my little geeklings![]()
So who else is excited about the new Harry Potter film coming out?
I think they each have their own strengths, but I think the best RATM songs are some of the best music period.
Haha, if I was huge into vinyl, maybe. Of course, I've been off and on these forums for years, but mainly sticking to The Playground.

Morning my little geeklings![]()
Yeah, RATM are definitely among my fave bands of all times. It's like Audioslave would have been great, if only they had had Zack de La Rocha as their singer
Ewwww, a playgrounder?![]()
![]()
I'm good, tired. You, Miss?How are you doing this morning?![]()
True but RATM was just so much better. Have you heard when Audioslave made RATM covers? Sounded awful!It's where the other nerd thread was, so that's where I did most of my posting.
Edit: Chris Cornell is a great vocalist, I just don't think they worked as well together as they could have.
Morning all! I always forget that bit![]()
True but RATM was just so much better. Have you heard when Audioslave made RATM covers? Sounded awful!
I'm good, tired. You, Miss?
*Kissing your neck*
True but RATM was just so much better. Have you heard when Audioslave made RATM covers? Sounded awful!
Morning