NASCAR....How bad have you got it?

I heard that today. Why can't they just leave well enough alone, unless it's safety related. I figure most of us started at small tracks, it would only be fitting to end op there. I'll save the Cup races for the tube..... Of course if I get a phone call, Hey, do you want to go to Richmond? I'd be there in a heat beat

Only 13 days until the ARCA race, and the Sprint Unlimited (Busch Clash for us old timers) and the beginning of Speedweeks !!!!!

2 weeks!!! 2 WEEKS!!!

Bud Shootout sext Sunday! Okok... Sprint Unlimited. Whatever!

Nascar Charters

I wonder how Nascar came up with the term "Charter" ? If it was a real Charter, shouldn't the Wood Brother's have gotten one? They have been there since day 1, and are running a full schedule this year. Michael Waltrip Racing got 2 of them, but their doors have been closed for months. They should have just called them Medallions, as in Taxi cabs !!!! Another change that didn't get much press is 40 car fields now, in Cup, down from 42 and 43. I'm thinking there will be a lot of disappointed drivers & owners this year, especially at the big races. I hate to see the Wood Brothers having to qualify for every race, when 36 cars will get an automatic entry, that doesn't seem right. This will probably be a good deal for the owners involved, but will most likely drive even more long time fans away from the sport.

Well, it finally happened, a Daytona 500 photo finish that wasn’t set up by a debris caution with 3-4 laps to go !!! I’m sure that the France Family must have sold their soul to the devil for it to happen the same year they completed the multi trillion dollar Daytona Rising Project.
Good race, but hard to pass in pack racing. Excellent finish, except for a Toyota taking the checkers..... Oh, and what about Cousin Carl finishing up front in that Duct Tape Special, so much for wind tunnel testing :)

Well, it finally happened, a Daytona 500 photo finish that wasn’t set up by a debris caution with 3-4 laps to go !!! I’m sure that the France Family must have sold their soul to the devil for it to happen the same year they completed the multi trillion dollar Daytona Rising Project.
Good race, but hard to pass in pack racing. Excellent finish, except for a Toyota taking the checkers..... Oh, and what about Cousin Carl finishing up front in that Duct Tape Special, so much for wind tunnel testing :)

I know! My 10 year old was thinking the race was over with 10 laps to go, I had to remind him ANYTHING could happen! Sure enough. I was bummed ... I wanted Jr to get the checkered flag this year. :)

As a Truex fan I was excited during that finish. I hate that the live tv coverage was from an angle and distance making it impossible to tell who actually won the race. Anyway, congrats to Denny and for all on those final laps for good clean racing.

Damn!! What a finish! Loved the beating and banging at the end!

Way to go Harvick!!!!!!

Tired of watching an exciting race and having Kyle's Busch win. I don't give a damn now "good" he is, he is still an asshole...

original.jpg

Hurricane Matthew

Have they gotten Daytona fixed yet???

how long before we start season again???

on the track as of Friday!! The clash is running this morning because it was rained out last night. Kind of cool to have Junior in the booth for this race.

24 to go!! My boys are out. Asshole fuckface Kyle Busch is out. Who's got this???

Loved that Logano screwed Kyle again this week!! He blows a Tire, Kyle pits, Newman stays out and wins. Perfect!!!

Back