NASCAR....How bad have you got it?

hdlynnette

Getting my sexy back!
If you like talkin NASCAR and posting with other NASCAR fans, just jump right in here.

Anyone watchin the Brickyard today?

The Indy Mess !!!

I'm sorry, but how can Nascar call this a race! I would call it a "Competition Yellow Event". In over 20 years of watching Nascar, I've never seen anything like what is happening today. What gets me, is that Nascar had a closed tire test (only 3 cars were invited) at this track in the spring. The track was "ground" last fall, so Nascar has had plenty of time to make this right. It's pretty bad when race cars can't even make 10 laps, without the tire's cords showing.

I love their back up plan, to use the tires for next week (Pocono) if the teams run out of tires. If they use next weeks tires today, Nascar will then use the Bristol tires at Pocono next week. Where does it end??????? The bricks do not deserve a kiss today :mad:

We had a saying for this in the service: FUBAR !!!!!!!
I knew it was bad sign when the fly over was about 30 seconds late.......

{{{{{{{{{{Lynn}}}}}}}}}}:heart::kiss::rose:

We don't follow NASCAR, but as our friend we want to wish the best of luck on your new thread.

Love Ya Always
Trent and Jelina

I'm sorry, but how can Nascar call this a race! I would call it a "Competition Yellow Event". In over 20 years of watching Nascar, I've never seen anything like what is happening today. What gets me, is that Nascar had a closed tire test (only 3 cars were invited) at this track in the spring. The track was "ground" last fall, so Nascar has had plenty of time to make this right. It's pretty bad when race cars can't even make 10 laps, without the tire's cords showing.

I love their back up plan, to use the tires for next week (Pocono) if the teams run out of tires. If they use next weeks tires today, Nascar will then use the Bristol tires at Pocono next week. Where does it end??????? The bricks do not deserve a kiss today :mad:

We had a saying for this in the service: FUBAR !!!!!!!
I knew it was bad sign when the fly over was about 30 seconds late.......

FUBAR is an understatement!!! This is like watchin wrestlin!!! What do ya wanna bet NASCAR catches some shit over this, Fish?

Did ya notice the empty seats in the stands???

{{{{{{{{{{Lynn}}}}}}}}}}:heart::kiss::rose:

We don't follow NASCAR, but as our friend we want to wish the best of luck on your new thread.

Love Ya Always
Trent and Jelina

Hey there Birthday Girl!!!!

You and Trent are welcome here anytime...we don't always have to talk about NASCAR!

Love ya too...BOTH of ya!!:rose::kiss:
~Lynn

Good morning {{{{{{{{{{Lynn}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :heart:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{Jelina}}}}}}}}}} :heart: :kiss: :rose: :heart:

Good luck with the new thread and hoping it is a great coming week.

Good morning NASCAR fans!

i havnt watched it yet,i only got to watch 10 laps before i went to work,by the sounds of it,it was a crap race.

I actually fell asleep watching....really a sad day. I'm guessing NASCAR was making some threats of fines or point losses for criticism, because all the divers - even Smoke - kept their comments pretty safe.

Good morning {{{{{{{{{{Lynn}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :heart:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{Jelina}}}}}}}}}} :heart: :kiss: :rose: :heart:

Good luck with the new thread and hoping it is a great coming week.

Good morning NASCAR fans!

{{{{{{Trent}}}}}} :kiss:

Thank you, Sweetie. Feel free to drop in anytime...we can talk about anything here.

i havnt watched it yet,i only got to watch 10 laps before i went to work,by the sounds of it,it was a crap race.

Hi there rasher! :rose:

If you've not already watched the race....save yourself some time and just skip thru to the last 12 laps. This was one of the sorriest races I've seen in a while and by far the worse I've seen at Indy.

I actually fell asleep watching....really a sad day. I'm guessing NASCAR was making some threats of fines or point losses for criticism, because all the divers - even Smoke - kept their comments pretty safe.

{{{{{Class}}}}} :kiss: WELCOME!!!

Dave Despain talked to DW on WindTunnel Sunday night and DW suggested goin old school to get the track rubbered up, by draggin tires around it. Sounds like a plan to me. Also...they need to let them test at Indy. This is suppose to be one of the biggest races of the year and NASCAR needs to do what ever it takes to help it live up to the expectations. I will give NASCAR a pat on the back tho...even tho 10 lap race heats sucked...We didn't get one of our drivers hurt. Imagine the carnage if they had let them run...we would have seen more caution laps, to clean up the wrecks. And who the hell likes that?

aniflagtotheleft.gif
flagani2totheright.gif

Official Race Results: Allstate 400 at The Brickyard

Driver Standings after the Allstate 400

You know, I've often wondered why they stopped dragging big old tires to dry the tracks, after rain?? Why not use them, with the blowers, they are certainly cheaper, than a jet blower!!

Thanks for posting the standings Lynn. Harvick is only "2" points behind Bowyer for the last spot in The Chase. It doesn't get any closer than that. If that last race before the Chase, at Richmond, doesn't sell out, Nascar will have major problems. Oh, one other thing, Carl Edwards said he was happy that they finally got to race at the end of Indy. That was a whole 8 laps, just like the rest of the race. Was he just busting balls, with a straight face????? He looked like he meant what he was saying, duh !!!!!!! That race was a Major Embarrassment :mad: for both Nascar & Goodyear !!!!

I never really liked NASCAR but I am a Kyle Busch fan, just because of his sheer nerve.

I never really liked NASCAR but I am a Kyle Busch fan, just because of his sheer nerve.

Hi there Username! I'm not a big fan of Kyle Busch but he sure knows how to wheel a racecar. Unless someone kidnaps him, he's gonna be hard to beat for the Championship.

I predict that Busch will ultimately race himself out of the championship and have a few untimely wrecks. He's just too daring and reckless, but thats what makes me like him.

18 posts and 119 views.

Either there are an awful lot of NASCAR folks in the closet...

or

Lots of lurkers. :eek::eek::eek:

I predict that Busch will ultimately race himself out of the championship and have a few untimely wrecks. He's just too daring and reckless, but thats what makes me like him.

Would you consider me rude if I said I hope you're right? :)

18 posts and 119 views.

or

Can't be the closet folks, Sister...the only closet here is under lock and key and holds my hose. ;)

May I say, what a lovely new AV...but...I thought you didn't wear panties. :devil::p

Who loves ya, {{{{{SSSOM}}}}}?

I don't wear them...but they make for a fun picture!

Could be all the lurkers are checking out your new Avatar, Kendra :kiss:

Lots of news today. Jimmy Johnson will be making his first truck start at Bristol. He'll be driving for the new Randy Moss team. How lucky could Moss get!!! JJ wants more seat time at Bristol, since he's never won there.

The Nationwide cars will be running rain or shine Sat at the road course in Montreal. That should be interesting, I'm hoping for rain :)

Robin Penbarton said that Nascar may change the fenders of the COT if Goodyear wants to run a wider, or higher tire. Give me a break. All year it's been, "DO NOT TOUCH THE BODY OF THE COT", per Nascar. Just to prove they meant business, everyone who got caught, was fined 10's of thousands of dollars, points, and the crew chiefs were suspended. Now Nascar will make the change at the drop of a hat, spare me !!!!!:confused: :confused:

One last thing, Nacar said that if the Nationwide cars run in the rain, they will make them install rear brake lights. Nascar has visited rear brake lights many times, and it's always been "never happen". Hummmmmmmmmm

18 posts and 119 views.

or

Or maybe just lots of people checking to see if things in this thread civil, and on-topic?

Back