My Wish For Today

My sister's surgery was without any complications - I'm relieved!

I wish you all a good evening. ;)

And here is today's wish.

There's a little Blackbird has decided (somewhat unwisely, as far as I can see), to build a nest 6 feet from my window, and only 8 feet from my parked car. I thought she'd decided against using it, but I looked a day or two ago and saw two eggs. She was sat on the eggs this afternoon, though.

So the wish is that she manages to raise the chicks to flight status.
Anyone know what foods I should put out for her ?

I wish my favorite Minecraft server was up and running today (it's a video game). Now I will have to find something else to do before and after I go to the fym today.

I wish my favorite Minecraft server was up and running today (it's a video game). Now I will have to find something else to do before and after I go to the fym today.

Maybe you could get yourself up running out doors. ;)

I wish you all an excellent day.

Maybe you could get yourself up running out doors. ;)

I wish you all an excellent day.

You are more likely to get hit by a car running on the sides of the road around here than to get any benefit from the exercise, which is why I am going to the gym in a few minutes.

I wish I could figure out why I'm so fascinated with those planets and moon all lined up in a row.

I wish my muscles wouldn't get sore in the next few hours following that awesome workout...

I wish and hope that all goes well with all the big changes coming for my baby girl :kiss:

I wish the power would go out in this thunder storm so that I don't have to work with the architect this afternoon...

I wish every day would be like this even though I'm exhausted. :eek:

I was playing "Chase" today with the children.

I wish that recent discussions here on AH would be more cordial and less like a food fight.

I wish that recent discussions here on AH would be more cordial and less like a food fight.

I'm working on doing my part. I put seven abusive posters on ignore today. A pretty quiet day for me as a result.

I'm really enjoying spring today!

I wish everybody would relax and do the same.

I wish I could visit you and share coffee. :rose:

Don't we all.
After a few days of warm brightness, we now have cool cloudiness. So much for me going fishing. . . .

Well, Mrs Blackbird (a.k.a. Clarisa) is still sitting on her nest in my nearest bush, so I presume she's not too frightened by my wanderings.

Babs: Prayers muttered;
Maj: Good fortune attend thee.

Back