Mu-Beta-Pi Sorority's New Accountant (Closed to Milkmaiden)

Becca and her threesome

I could tell that Andy was nervous. Sure he was interested in a threesome but it may be me that was making him nervous. Becca admitted she told Andy about me and he may have a sense of inadequacy. I wasn’t going to do that to him. What I had was natural but I wasn’t going to try and out do him by pounding Becca into oblivion.

She went back and forth kissing us as our hands traced up and down her thighs and then up her shirt. She shivered when Andy cupped her left breast, letting out a soft moan as he squeezed. Andy was going right for the good stuff. I’ll let him do that.

“What do you want to do?” I asked Becca between kisses.

Still blushing she shrugged her shoulders, “I-I don’t know. I was hoping that you would, you know, guide us.” As she spoke, Andy had one hand on her chest and her hands were on our laps.

“We can try it slow. How about we start with some BJ action and then one at a time inside you, how about that?” I suggested.

Not answering immediately, Becca looked at her boyfriend with a look of ‘what do you think?’ He nodded and whispered, ‘Yeah. Sure’. He still wasn’t fully into it. Clapping her hands, Becca continued her work of running her hands on our laps.

“And, since we don’t have condoms, can you just, cum on me?” Andy turned away embarrassed by her request. “Oh, stop!” she playfully begged. Looking at me, “He cums a lot. It’s really good.” Wait until he gets a load of me.

The back and forth kissing gave way to her unzipping our pants, reaching in and fishing out our firm rods. Perky Becca smiled in delight as she got a taste of Andy’s erect rod whilst stroking mine. Andy glimpsed over to me and saw what Becca was working on and he looked troubled.

When it was my turn and Becca’s head started bobbing on my crotch, Andy reached over and started fondling her chest again. Becca moaned between sucks. She was still relatively new to this but she was showing some skill with her mouth.
I guess she was too eager because after only a few minutes of blowing, she wanted us to fuck.

Laying on the mattress, on his back, Andy took his girlfriend, still clothed. The two passionately made out. His hands grabbed her bubble butt in her tight jeans and she giggled before his hands reached down and undid the buckle to her belt and unzipped the jeans. Now it was my turn. Slipping my fingers into the belt line and gently pulling down, the jeans moved over the curvature of her backside revealing the white flesh underneath. When it was fully exposed, I grabbed the bottoms and pulled as the jean slipped down her straightened legs and off they came revealing her simple underwear that came off just as easy. Not feeling the cold because of the rush, Becca continued to make-out as Andy slapped his rod against her ass.

“You ready?” she asked and he nodded. “Okay” biting her lower lip. “Go ahead.” His rod was slick as it wiped over her tight, pink lips. She gave an unusual purr before gasping as the head went in. Grinding a bit to get it all in, Becca drew a sharp breath and let it out with a huff.

“How does it feel?” asked a concerned Andy.

“Crazy!” Becca fanned herself. She was feeling fireworks. The two were having their moment, tenderly making love with one another. I could hear her softly purring, ‘Andy….Andy…Andy…” it was pretty romantic and I felt as though I was ruining it standing at the foot of the bed stroking myself to keep hard.

Perhaps five minutes past before the two separated their lips and Becca looked back and beckoned me with a curling finger. She as going to take it doggy right up the ass. If she was wearing her horse riding attire with the expensive blouse, the tight-crème colored pants and knee high riding boots, I would have jumped on her ass and fucked her raw.

Her eyes looked back at me, wide. Looking down she could see me slowly stroking my girth. “You ready?” and she nodded. It wasn’t going to work. She was too tight and we didn’t have lube. Still I pressed the head in, spat on it and stroked it to keep it smooth and tried again all the while Becca was grunting and tensing up. Holding her shoulders I whispered, “Take a breath and relax” speaking calmly. Loosing up a bit, the head got in and pressing with the hips it went a little further.

I got only a few pushes before Becca exclaimed, “Okay! Okay! Okay!” panting as she reached back with her right hand. That was enough of that. It was too much. Pulling out and standing aside, I watched as Becca collapsed into Andy’s arms.

They continued to make slowly as she caught her breath.

Perhaps we were going to take turns now going down on Becca but Andy was unable to control himself. Feeling the urge to go, he panted a warning and Becca slid off, rolling onto her back beside her love, hands on her chest. Andy sat up and turned at his waist towards her and stroked with his left hand, grunting all the while with sweat rolling down his forehead. Taking the head into her mouth, Becca rolled her tongue off the head when the spurting began. His cock popped out of her mouth so the first shot arced down her cheek and onto the mattress before Becca got it back inside, taking shot after shot with widening eyes. I couldn’t see it all.

When Andy finished he lay there for a moment, staring at his girlfriend whom slushed the spunk in her mouth then slowly swallowed it. They talked for a moment. This time I could hear it all. He was going to take a shower. Gathering up his clothes he left the room without another word.

I got the feeling he was disappointed in the whole affair and that took some of the air out of me that I sat at the foot of the bed still stroking as Becca slid down the mattress and sat beside me. Without missing a beat she had her right hand around my rod and slowly stroking it as I reached around her and grabbed her breasts over her shirt. “Andy seems like a good guy” I replied.

“He is” Becca said softly. “He’s just really shy. Probably more than me. I’m glad he tried it out at least.”

“Yeah. But he may feel intimidated by me” I replied.

“Why?” she cried.

“Well, a lot of things. Probably for being with you first and me being, well, bigger than he was” as testament by what she was stroking.

“Yeah. Maybe” Becca bit her lower lip.

“I tell you what, go there into the bathroom with him. Lock yourselves in there and you treat him like he’s the only man in the world right now,” I directed with honesty. “That will get him to loosen up a bit”

“You think it will work?” Becca said softly.

“It will. Remember, any relationship is give and take and it takes two to make it work. Forget about what you heard before from these uptight yuppies. Andy is the man for you and if you treat him like he’s the only man in the world for you, then he’ll treat you like the only woman in the world for him.”

“H-how do I do that?” brushing some hair over her ears.

“You love him?” I asked.

“Of course I do!” she exclaimed. “Then go in there and show it! Show affection is more than giving flowers and sucking dick-though it helps. But true love means that he’s the center of your life. You do that, and he’ll never leave you.”

Becca was blushing again, “Thank you, Robert. You're right. Doing this was fun, but it's just...this was just something to try out. It was something we've talked about."

"Trying out mutual things is great for a healthy relationship. Amanda and I do it all the time" I said.

"Would you and Amanda, you know, be interested in doing a-a foursome?" Becca stammered.

"Sure. But that will happen later. In the meantime, work on yourselves and each other" I continued to instruct.

"You're right. You're absolutely right" Becca stood up. "Thank you, Robert" kissing my forehead she gathered up her clothes and walked out of the room to join her boyfriend in the shower.

Sitting there for a moment, at half-mast, "Shit. I talked a girl out of a blowjob. Weird" scoffing at myself.

Yumi and Jenna

Jenna had run to her room where she left her cellphone. Her intention was to contact campus security and get these trespassers out of the house. Before she could place the call, there was a voice ordering her to stop. Lifting her eyes, Jenna found Yumi slowly closing the bedroom door behind her. It was just the two of them.

"Get out!" hissed Jenna. "I'm calling the police!"

"You think they'll get here in time?" scoffed Yumi. "Remember, all of your friends are gone. Even the police and the campus police are mad you. So, go ahead and make the call. It'll be awhile before they get here."

Jenna didn't want to admit it, but Yumi was right. They had alienated themselves. She threw her phone onto the bed. "What do you want from me?"

"What do I want?" replied Yumi, slowly walking towards the petite Bitch. "You call me names. You call me racial slurs. And you pick on me because I make less money than you. I want to get even." Jenna brought up her hands out of the belief Yumi was going to start throwing punches. The Asian secretary scoffed and waved them down. "Relax. I'm not going to beat you. But I am going to give you a chance."

"A chance?"

"I talked to Becca. She said you saved her from Void and your little trisk. Why? Why not let her take the fall?" Jenna looked down and away. A Bitch was not suppose to have feelings for others they thought inferior. "I know why" Yumi continued. "It's because you cared. You may belong here but you're not like these Bitches. You didn't want to see her get hurt."

"I-I, yeah" gasped Jenna. "But what does it matter? She's moving out. And Void gave me the creeps. He kept hitting on me and touching me and all that. I wanted to beat him when we were over there. But we only ran out as quick as we could."

"Yeah" Yumi nodded in agreement. Carefully the secretary walked over and sat on the edge of Jenna's plush bed much to the rich girl's chagrin. "He did that to everyone, and I do mean everyone" pursing her lips and shaking her head. "But look, Jenna, this whole thing is coming apart and I bet you don't want to go down with the ship..."

"What do you mean?" hissed Jenna. "I'm not going to abandon my Sisters!"

"Oh, really?" Yumi looked up at her with a smirk. "You really think that Ursula wouldn't throw you under the bus if it meant saving her own skin? I've listened to Void's phone calls. Ursula has said many times that, if she had the chance, she would 'trim the fat' and get rid of people like you and Becca." Jenna refused to listen by marching towards the door. "Answer me this then, Jenna, of all the women in your Sorority, why did Ursula choose you to have sex with Void?"

Jenna paused and turned towards her slowly, "It-it's because she knew how much he wanted to...uck!"

"Right. But she also knows how much you despise him, right?" Yumi asked and Jenna nodded. "So, what would be this sorority's plan IF you refused to have sex with him?" before Jenna could answer, "Void would have thrown a fit and probably pull his strings, right? She could have chosen anyone in your sorority to go for the simple fact that she wanted you to be humiliated into servicing Void and forever know that Ursula is your master if she can get you to have sex with that scum!"

Jenna's eyes wandered about, deep in thought. Was Yumi right? No. No! She couldn't be. Sororities are about sisterhood, community, service, and education. Not this high school melodrama. Her heart pounding from nervousness, Jenna silently wandered over and sat down on her bed beside Yumi, biting her right thumb.

Elsewhere the party was well underway. Though I didn't score with Becca, there was still a chance to find some fun here. Zipping myself back up and leaving the room, I went down to see that Beta Pi had pulled out the stops.

Rebecca had two men, one on either arm. Venera had one hunk in the kitchen. Virtually all of the other Sisters had at least one man with her. What I didn't see was some had filtered to the surrounding rooms. Jill was one of those. Wearing her tight polo shirt and tight jeans, she dragged her new boyfriend to one of the bathrooms. Everything in that room was a overwhelmingly bright white that hurt their eyes and there was no way to dim the light. Going in, shutting and locking the door, Jill was quick to pull down his pants and start stroking him before falling to her knees and gobbling, her brunette head bobbing as he stood rigid. "I want you to fuck me" Jill growled.

"Here? Right now?" her boyfriend gasped.

"Yes. I want you to fuck me, stud. Fuck me here in this bathroom. I'm fucking tired of these rich cunts. Time we show them what real people are all about."

Brittany and Tavish

Someone got a call out that this party was going on. Not sure who but it had to be one of the Bitches. As luck would have it, those that were responding to the call were Security Officers Brittany and Tavish whom previously came to our cosplay party. Rather than breaking it up, they ended up taking part and had a lovely time. Little did they suspect the same was going on here. The Bitches held parties but they were never rowdy.

Parking their cruiser in front of the house, the two female officers cautiously approached, flashlights out and scanning the shadows for any threats. Knocking on the door, someone yelled, "Come in!"

That's when the two officers froze. It was turning into an orgy. There were people making out, giving blowjobs or going to town on one another as some stunned women stood around, gobsmacked. "Who called the police?" Brittany asked stepping forward and around one blonde senior sucking off a strapping man. No one gave an answer.

Venturing further, Brittany came upon September between two men fondling her body. It was then that Brittany looked back to find Tavish gone, having been lured away elsewhere.

Last edited:
Amanda

We entered Ursula’s bedroom and I remember the words Ursula had said to me when we first met. She said “I look like a cow, I was a poor cunt and my boyfriend looked like a common laborer”. Well, tonight was going to be a little pay back for her insults.

“Well… Let’s start with appearance.” I suggested. “Fred, you will be the judge on who is more beautiful”

Fred smiled “Ok!”

“And since this is a contest of between the two of us… no make-up and we’ll only be wearing our panties and bras.” I told Ursula. Then Fred surprised me. He added “Amanda I think it should be totally naked. I want to see ALL of you… and Ursula.” He said with a smile.

I was not sure if Fred said that to infuriate Ursula, or he just wanted to see me naked. Maybe it was a combination of both. But I was all for it.

“Sure” I agree.

“No way!” Ursula barked.

“Ok… you lost round one” I said “Let’s move to round two”

“This is stupid!” Ursula protested “Fred just wants to see you naked”

“Hmmm, I wonder why? I’m probably prettier” I suggested with a smirk on my face.

“Fred, stop being a fucking idiot! Just say I’m the winner!” Ursula ordered.

“Nope… get naked or lose round one. And I would recommend not calling the judge, a fucking idiot… it might affect his score of you. He is judging beauty on the outside and the inside!” Fred pointed out.

I tossed a hand towel to Ursula, “For all that make-up you wear.” I said. Ursula was pissed. She walked over to a mirror and wiped off her make-up.

“I don’t wear any make-up.” I told Fred as I started to undress. I could have put on a whole stripper show, but that might hurt my wholesome image. I also did not want to just undress. That would ruin the fun for Fred. So I went between the two styles. I unbuttoned my blouse as I swayed my hips. Like I was doing a slow dance. I let the blouse slip off my shoulders exposing my big chest and pressurized bra.

Fred actually “gulped” when he saw my chest, like you see in cartoons. I did a little shy half turn to undo my pants. This gave Fred a nice view of my ass. Then the pants came off and he saw my panties. “Fuck” he whispered, but I heard it. I slipped off my panties next, as I bent over at my waist to do it. He got to see my ass and pussy from behind. Then for my final act to blow him away, I unhooked my bra and let it drop to the floor. He only saw my breasts from behind. But he leaned forward in excitement to see more! I rotated my body and gave him and amazing front view of my chest. There was a big swelling lump in the crotch of his pants.

“Wow!” Fred moaned.

“Hey!” Ursula protested

“I can’t help it… she has an amazing figure.” Fred stated.

Ursula face was red in anger. She marched over and took off her clothing in front of Fred. She did it in a very business-like manner. Totally unsexy! Fred leaned forward to watch Ursula as well. I thought he was doing it to be fair… but after a while I realized he had not seen Ursula naked in full light. Her naked body was actually something he had not seen before!

Ursula without make-up, mad, and naked did not look like the prim and proper sorority president. She really looked very plan and average. The fact she was mad, actually was a big negative. She added to her troubles by scolding Fred before she had even completed undressing.

“Well… aren’t you going to say WOW about me?” Ursula said as she took off her panties.

“You have not given me a chance yet!” Fred said in his defense. Ursula threw her panties at Fred.

“You are in so much trouble!” Ursula said threatening Fred.

“Hey! Turn around and show me, your backside” Fred directed.

Ursula seemed unhappy, but she did a turn around for Fred. There was a birthmark on her ass cheek, very unattractive.

“Ok Fred… what is your decision?” I asked.

“This is very close… I’ll need a tie breaker. I want to feel each of you” Fred said with a sneaky look on his face. He stood up and grabbed some oil off Ursula’s counter.

“THIS IS BULLSHIT” Ursula complained

“I’ll go first” I said to Fred and walked in front of him. His hands slid against my big breasts as my nipples hardened. The oil felt good on my chest! Fred moved his hands to my ass and then the naughty boy rubbed my hot wet pussy! I let out a small moan as he did it.

“Ursula…” Fred called her over. Ursula came over and he rubbed her small tits. Ursula nipples did not get hard as she was just getting more pissed off. When Fred went to her tight pink pussy, Ursula actually pushed his hand away.

“NO” she said.

Fred pulled back and stated “The winner of he beauty contest is Amanda.”

Ursula looked at Fred with daggers in her eyes.

“You will need to do better, on the next two contests” Fred said with a smile.

Tessa, Nevil, and Brett

“See how much enjoyment Tessa is having and we have not taken off our pants yet.” Nevil said to Brett. His mouth had been covering one of Tessa excited nipples. He had shown Brett about – sucking – and pulling on the nipple with his teeth gently. Brett was paying attention and really getting into the lesson. He loved cupping her huge breasts.

“She is so much hotter than any of the Kappa Beta girls” He had said. Tessa loved all the attention and all the licking and sucking had ignited a gentle pulse between her thighs.

Nevil stood up and pulled his cock out from his pants. It was hard and huge. “Having a big cock is not required to please a woman.” He said as he stroked his cock.

“Wow!” Brett gasped “Nice cock!”

“Nevil is right!” Tessa agreed “I like how his cock looks… but a beautiful cock is not about size.”

Nevil moved his cock closer to Tessa mouth. Tessa grabbed his gorgeous cock and sucked it into her mouth. Brett watched and then he gathered both of Tessa full breasts in his hands, and devoured them.

Brett exciting Tessa’s nipples made her suck on Nevil’s cock harder. She ran it over her lips and her tongue swirled around the head, while her fingers pulled gently at his big balls.

“Use non-verbal communication is to let her know what is working, it is fun and sexy!” Nevil explained as his hands went to Tessa’s head as a way of telling Tessa that what she was doing to his cock felt hot and delicious!

“I never thought of that!” Brett admitted. Then he stood up and unzipped his pants.

"Do you think you can suck on both of us at the same time Tessa?" Brett asked. Tessa nodded yes and her right hand continued to play with Nevil's throbbing shaft while her mouth gravitated to the new cock. Her tongue and lips had a new mission. Brett had a slightly bigger than normal cock. The tip of her tongue slowly licked around Brett’s cock head. She tasted the essence of precum, which only encouraged her mouth to suck him more greedily.

Tessa thought it was time to try out Brett's double sucking request. She pulled Brett’s cock out of her mouth and switched her attention back to Nevil's cock. After a few delicious licks she guided Brett’s to join Nevil’s in her mouth. Her hands held both cocks in position so she could pump them gently, while her tongue danced wildly over the two heads.

Tessa mouth was in “cock heaven!" She was sucking on two beautiful cocks! Brett was super turned on by what he was seeing. It was one of his fantasies to see a woman suck two cocks at the time.

After about a minute of this, Brett gave out a deep moan. He pulled his cock out of her mouth. “Oh FUCK” He gasped as he could not stop his cock from cumming. He spurted out a load all over Tessa’s face and some landed on Nevil cock!

Tessa did not mind and licked and swallowed the mess he had made. Nevil reminded him “Best to ask before you blow a load in a woman face”

Tessa giggled at Nevil’s comment and then re-positioned herself on all fours. Her pussy was aimed at Brett. The football player ran his hands up and down her thighs.

“You need to return the favor and lick her pussy” Nevil suggested to Brett. With a little hesitation, Brett used his tongue slid along Tessa’s swollen lips, nudging them apart just a little more with each sensual lick. Tessa loved it and her body resonated, quivering with every stroke. She spread her legs more and pushed herself against his mouth's attentiveness. She wanted him to satisfy her aching need!

Just like a porno

So, getting to have a threesome with Becca was a bust. I lay there on the bed staring up at the ceiling wondering where it went wrong. I had her in my hands and my cock in her ass. It just wasn't the right time. Maybe later, when Andy relaxes some.

Just outside, Officer Brittany was struggling to find her partner, Officer Tavish. The rooms were occupied with college students in all sorts of sexual escapades. Hearing noises in one room, the campus security officer opened it just a peek and looked inside to see the busty Tessa getting her face showered in hot spunk. "Oh my!" an embarrassed Brittany gasped, silently closing the door and moving on.

In another room, she found two women making out, one pinned to the bed. And a third yielded the bathroom where Becca and Andy were getting it on, the cute redhead was up against the wall with her legs around Andy's hips as hot water cascaded over their bodies.

I didn't hear the door open, just a stiffled gasp. Lifting my head towards the door, I caught the sliver of an opening with one eye looking in. "Who's that?" thinking it was one of the Beta Pi Sisters.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you" opening the door a bit further showed her dark blue uniform. Immediately I felt aroused. "I'm just looking for my partner. Have you seen her? She's mixed Hispanic and white with sandy brown hair and a big ass" Officer Brittany smirked.

"No. No one here" I replied. My hands were behind my head, fingers interlocked whilst still laying on my back. "Just me"

With a smile, Officer Brittany entered, closing the door behind. "You mind if I sit for a bit?"

"Sure" patting the opening space beside me. I knew I still had my cock dangling free. She didn't seem to mind.

"Thank you" she said and sat down, crossing her legs and leaning back so her extended right arm held her up. "So, what's this all about? What's the party about?"

"It's a celebration" I replied. "Long story but the B-Sigma Sisters decided to have a party to celebrate their sorority and invited Beta Pi along."

"Really?" scoffed Officer Brittany. "They invited you guys? I thought these girls were stuck up and won't be caught dead with other sororities."

"Eh. Maybe they had a change of heart" I replied with a thin smile.

"Well, why though are you here, you know, with your cock out?" she asked, pointed at my junk.

"As odd as it sounds, I was asked into a threesome with a girl and her boyfriend. But that didn't pan out."

The officer snickered, "What? You couldn't perform?"

"No!" I cried. "It was the other guy. It didn't feel right, even though he was interested in a threesome with his girlfriend. So I decided to just stop it and let them have their fun."

"Ah. Well," Officer Brittany smirked. "Maybe it's just she couldn't handle it" pointing at my nether regions.

"Yeah. Probably not."

"Did you finish?" she asked.

"No. I didn't"

"If you want, I can help you with that" Officer Brittany's left hand reached over and the tips of her fingers brushed over my exposed thigh.

"Really? You want to help?" I asked rather surprised. Officer Brittany was very attractive, longer red hair, almost to her shoulders, green eyes, an athletic figure with perky breasts and a poppin' bubble butt all wrapped up in a nice, tight uniform.

"Sure" her smile widening. "To protect and serve!" snickering.

"What do you like?" I asked in a whisper as our eyes locked and she leaned in towards me.

"I like big, hard, cocks!" Officer Brittany replied. Her slender fingers wrapped around my member at its base and slowly began stroking all the way to the tip and down. "What do you like?" her voice dropping to a sultry whisper.

"I like hot female officers in uniform" I replied. She laughed. "You have a boyfriend?"

"Huh? Yeah. But, it's not going to work out" she confessed. "He's just not what I want. Plus, his dick is too small for me. This here, this is just fine by me."

"Allright. Then I want you to suck me off...." I began.

"Mmhmmm"

"Then I'll finger your pussy..."

"Mmmmm"

"Then I'll fuck you from behind."

"Oh, yes!"

"Then I cum all over that cute face"

"It's on!" Brittany laughed before swallowing my cock.

Elsewhere

Rebecca got herself going with several men. She didn't know how it reached this point but here she was, on one of the couches with a cock in each hand and a third man eating her out.

Jill and her boyfriend were fucking like rabbits, he having cum on her face once already. Now she was gunning for a second one. Her goal was to completely drain him.

For Yumi and Jenna, things were, well, progressing. The former secretary was sitting across from the uptight snob of a woman that kept putting her down with racial slurs. Perhaps now that the world was collapsing around her, Jenna knew that lashing out in anger wasn't going to accomplish anything. Her phone and hands in her lap, Jenna's head was hung low.

"I think the reason why you've been so mean is because you're afraid to show your true feelings. I know that look and I know that feeling, that look you give me when I'm around and that feeling of when you put me down. You're hiding. You're hiding from yourself."

"No! No, i'm not!" Jenna protested.

Yumi chuckled, "Yeah. I knew you'd say that. Jenna, just give it up" looking at her in her wide eyes. "You're a lesbian, or at least bi. It's not a bad thing."

"It is!" cried Jenna, jumping to her feet. There it was. The Bitches were not only uptight, but traditional. They looked down upon everyone that wasn't white and didn't have money. In addition they didn't like gay people, thinking of it as amoral. Jenna's reaction sealed it.

"Look," beckoned Yumi. "Come sit down. Okay? Look, I'm not going to tell anyone. What happens in here, stays in here."

"Okay..." whispered Jenna as she sat down beside Yumi. Before she knew it, Yumi's hand was on her thigh.

“Wait…” gasped Jenna. It was too late. Yumi’s lips were fixed to her neck and her tongue worked its magic. Tensing up, Jenna drew a sharp breath as her hands gripped her sheets tightly, eyes rolling back. That was heaven for her, something she hadn't had in a long time.

Fucking the Police

I think replacing Becca with Officer Brittany was a smart move. This officer knew how to suck and fuck! She was gobbling my dick, squeezing the sack and polishing the knob so well that I was in heaven. Her covered, perky breasts rubbed against my thighs as she went to town, bringing up her poppin' bubble butt for me to play with, and I did. She loved to be spanked and be rubbed and sinking my fingers into her crack and rubbing her holes made this officer moan louder and louder until she demanded to be drilled.

Happy to oblige. Rolling onto her back and undoing her pants, I slid them down to around her knees along with her underwear and slid underneath so her knees draped over my shoulders. Taking my cock in hand and slapping it against her inner thighs, Officer Brittany giggled then moaned with a satisfied grin as the head rubbed against her tight, pink lips. "Do it" she demanded. Not yet, I thought. She pleasured me, now I'm going to pleasure her. Pulling back and falling to my knees, the next thing Officer Brittany felt was my lips against her tight pussy and she began wailing. Working one and then two fingers inside of her, the officer's mouth was agape, eyes rolling back as her fingers combed through my short hair. "Oh, yes! God! YES! FUCK!"

"Does your boyfriend do this for you?" I teased between breaths.

"No!" Brittany cried. "Fuck! Keep doing it!" and I did, stabbing and working two fingers into her leaking twat before another finger went into her ass. The officer jumped out of surprise but welcomed it.

"Fuck me!" Officer Brittany demanded. "I want you inside me."

Again, I was happy to oblige. Resuming my position, cock in hand, slapping it against her lips, I pressed the head inside. Officer Brittany bit her lower lip feeling it crawl inside then drew a sharp breath as the shaft went in all the way. She pushed with her left hand against my stomach, not any further. "How does that feel?" I asked.

"Crazy!" moaned Officer Brittany. "Fuck me!" I went hard, thumping my pelvis into her body. Each clap forced the air from her lungs as the officer's hands held my forearms. Her breasts, still wrapped in her bra and uniform blouse, flopped up and down with each impact. The heat was rising and it was more than she could bear. Popping some buttons and lifting her white undershirt to let out the heat, she showed her perky breasts wrapped in her bra and wanted to go further. I stopped her. She smiled, "You wanna fuck this dirty officer?" she winked. "Fuck me!"

Her wails echoed through the room. "I'm going to cum!" I said.

"Cum on me!" panted Officer Brittany. "Come on me!"

"You're a dirty girl" I teased, pulling out and stroking while sliding up her body.

"I'm a fucking dirty whore!" the redhead panted as my cock touched her lips once again. She gave it a tender suck before I stroked it vigorously. Officer Brittany expected maybe a couple good shots of hot spunk before the rest merely leaked from the tip. She was sadly mistaken. Her last words were, "Gimme" rolling out her sharp pink tongue before the wild spray of hot semen commenced. The shots came out thick and white, spraying her from forehead to chin in a lovely layer of rich frosting, even getting over her eyes. Officer Brittany laughed in surprise, mouth still open to get the last drops. "Holy fuck! No way! AHHH Hahaha! I can't see!" Before she wiped away the goop, she produced her cellphone and began snapping selfies of herself saying it was for later. "Ah! That was wild!"

"Tell me, Officer Brittany, do you like anal?" asking as I straddled her chest, cock in hand, head at her lips.

"Fuck yeah" she smiled. "I love it. I liked getting fucked doggy."

In a instant I rolled her over. She yelped in surprise. Slapping her ass with my hand and then my cock, the officer sagged her back to patrood her bubble butt, the kind of cheeks that had to be pried apart to see the holes. She continued to snap selfies as I went in. Her eyes bugged out as the head went in. She grunted, gritted her teeth, and cried for a moment before it got in. And I rode her. Her ass thumped into me and the officer was loving it. "Fuck yeah!" she screamed.

"Am I better than your boyfriend?" jesting between hard gasps as the air was rapidly humid and hot.

"Oh! You're so much better than my boyfriend!" Officer Brittany wailed. In our thumping, my cock popped out. Trying to get it back in, Officer Brittany wailed, "Ah! Stick that big cock of yours back into my butt!"

When I came, I slammed in and let it go. Officer Brittany could feel it, filling her up inside that she inhaled and let it go with a satisfied laugh. "Who's your daddy?" I whispered.

"You are" Officer Brittany whimpered, body lathered in seat. "You're my daddy."

I pulled out and the two of us cuddled for a moment. Faning herself, Officer Brittany smiled, "We gotta do this again sometime."

"Maybe next time you can arrest me" I laughed, fondling her breasts.

"Mmm yeah? You wanna fuck me in my cruiser?" she giggled. "We can. I know a place" eating some more of her cum.

Officer Tavish began calling for her on the radio. "God damn it!" hissed Officer Brittany, wiping herself up and getting dressed. "Here's my card" pulling a business card from her breast pocket. "It has my personal and office phone number. Let's hook up again sometime".

Bryan

Bryan could see and hear our party. But he couldn't force himself to participate even though there were many horny women that could take his mind off of Dr. Ziegler. But, he couldn't.

He decided to go to bed early. Looking at his phone and finding no calls or texts, he felt depressed. Every moment without contact was another rejection, he thought. Putting his phone away and kicking off his shoes, he was prepared to tuck in for the night when there came a knock on his door. It wasn't his friends, they don't show up at this hour. Getting up and venturing across the tile floor, Bryan undid the door lock and opened it expecting some building personnel only to find Dr. Ziegler standing there!

"Dr. Ziegler!?" he gasped.

"No" said the woman. "I'm Angela's identical twin sister, Mercy." The looks were uncanny though this woman wasn't wearing professional attire. She looked like she was ready for a Halloween party, a pointed witches' hat, a top that was low cut to show her eminence cleavage, gloves that went all the way to the elbows, mid-thigh dark leggings, high heel boots, and a large book affixed to her hip by a belt. This woman's resemblance to Dr. Ziegler was uncanny, from the German accent to the hair, eyes, walk, all of it.

"She never said she had a sister" warned Bryan.

"Well," Mercy pursed her lips and brushed some blades of blonde hair, "I'm not like my sister. She went like my parents but I didn't want to be a doctor. I wanted to be free. May I come in?" It wasn't a request, she merely pushed the door gently and let herself in. Mercy went over to his bed and sat on the edge, crossing her legs and patting the space beside her. Bryan nervously sat down. Mercy had hypnotic blue eyes that stared deeply into him as she talked, "I know what's going on between you and my sister." Bryan blushed in humiliation. "Not to worry. We share everything, we don't keep secrets-me and here" rubbing his back with one hand. "She told me what this Void did and how he tried to break up my sister's marriage" frowning. "If I find this man, I'll fix him" holding up a finger. "But, the damage is done. My sister is not avoiding you, Bry-an. She just needs time to be with her husband and mend things. Give her a few weeks and she'll ask for you back" pursing her lips. "I know with your young mind you think it's the end of the world right now, but it's not. You're young and you think you're in love with someone and it just doesn't work out. There are thousands of reasons why. But, you'll find someone here that is your age and will be someone that can treat you as you deserve."

Bryan wasn't convinced. His head was hung low. Mercy rubbed his back and leaned into him. "Now. Now." she whispered. "Now is not the time for crying. That won't help anything. I'm here to help you."

"Help me?" he whispered. The longer he stared into her icy blue eyes, the more lost he became, as though his body was going limp, mind slipping away.

"Ja" Mercy smirked. "My sister asked for a big favor of me, to look after you for awhile. My sister told me you have magical fingers" Mercy wagged her thin eyebrows. "Let's see them."

Attachments

• Dr. Ziegler's Twin Sister.jpg
    Dr. Ziegler's Twin Sister.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 0
Amanda

I was so pleased at how this little contest was working out that I was smiling ear to ear. Ursula was pissing Fred off to no end. The “intelligence” test was next and I needed to figure out something that would drive a deeper wedge between those two. I saw a copy of Cosmo on Ursula’s dresser and point to it.

“For the intelligence test, let’s use one of the cosmo quizzes.” I suggested.

“But Ursula has read all those magazines.” Fred pointed out.

“SHUT UP FRED” Ursula growled in protest.

“I don’t mind. If we pick anything harder, Ursula will lose for sure” I said to Fred.

“Ok” He said, smiling at Ursula and giving her a knowing node. Ursula was rich and a bitch, but she was not very smart. Even Fred knew that. This way Ursula had a good chance of winning. I walked over and grabbed the most recent copy. On the cover in bold letters was “60-second test that will uncover a cheating boyfriend” I walked over to Fred.

“Here…” I handed him the magazine “So you can cover your tracks better” I said to him

“I don’t cheat on Ursula.” Fred said defensively.

“Of course, you don’t” I said to Fred and gave him a wink. Ursula saw the whole exchange. Fred was acting defensive, but his eyes could not stop from taking a quick peek at my huge naked breasts!

He opened to the test and said “Well the quiz does not have right and wrong questions. It talks about boyfriend behavior. So, I’ll need to modify the quiz. How about you each write up three cheating boyfriend behaviors. The one closest to the behaviors listed in the quiz wins?”

Ursula and I agreed.

Ursula grabbed some paper and pencils, handed a set to me. “Begin” Fred announced.

I wrote down three behaviors, not to win the contest, but to piss off Ursula. My answer were:

1) Your boyfriend never talks about plans for the future. No long-term relationship goals are discussed. His main focus is on when you two are going to have sex next. If it is that time of the month, he is off with friends “golfing”… but actually he is fucking some mu-beta-pi girl with huge tits!
2) Your boyfriend will not allow you to see his cell phone. He takes it everywhere with him, including the bathroom. The reason, he is hooking up with some big breasted girls from mu-beta-pi. They are having phone sex and texting dirty pics to each other.
3) When there is another girl in the room with larger breasts, his eyes are glued to that girl’s tits. He will not even look at your tits!

“Ok, times up.” Fred announced “Please read your answers. Amanda”

“This was an easy. I just remembered all the things Fred has been doing… and the answers came quickly.” I said and read my answers.

Ursula was shooting dagger with her eyes at Fred. “Is Amanda telling the truth? You told me, you went golfing last Saturday!” She pointed out.

“No… of course not!” Fred said. But everyone in the room could tell, he had been having fun without Ursula, maybe just with his Alpha Sigma Sigma buddies, but not with her.

“I can call the golf club and check” Ursula threatened.

“The reservation was not under my name. I'll make it up to you. Let me take you to Ruth’s streak house… tomorrow. You love that place!” Fred suggested.

Ursula eyes were glowing with understanding suddenly. Fred did not know what to say, so he quickly tried to change the subject.

“Your turn” Fred said to Ursula.

“The three I picked were: He is always busy. Too busy for me. He does not answer simple questions about where he was or what he was doing, and he buys me expensive presents when I ask too many questions!”

“Those are all correct! Well, done Ursula. You won!” Fred congratulated her.

I was not sure, if Fred realized he had just been doing the three things Ursula picked as a sign of a cheater, but he had. I could tell those two were about to have a big break up!

Tessa, Nevil and Brett

“Brett, let me show you” Nevil suggested as Brett had started out good in licking Tessa’s pussy, but ran out of ideas.

“Ok” he said. He needed to give his tongue a rest.

“First… be honest with your partner. Make them feel comfortable” Nevil said. Then he looked at Tessa’s face while in front of her dripping pussy. “You are so beautiful!” He moaned to her. Tessa love the comment.

"Now rub her like this. Keep it light," He told Brett as he stroked her pussy. After a few minutes of that he changed "Place your palm on her clit and apply some pressure. Like this” He said and showed the football player. “move it in a circular motion." Nevil said and in about thirty seconds in Tessa whispered, "Don't stop." Another fifteen seconds later, her legs moved wider apart as she said, "I'm almost there." Ten seconds more and it was all she could do to contain her yelp of pleasure as she achieved her orgasm. She was panting like an overheated animal. Tessa said, "Oh, God, that was great. Thank you, Nevil."

Brett moved back between her legs. “Tessa… I love your pussy. My cock is so hard for you.” He moaned. He took his time kissing around her pussy, then he slid his tongue into her slit and French-kissed her pussy!

"Well done, Brett. Now move up and take her clit into your mouth. Latch onto it, then run your tongue in a counter-clockwise motion. Not too fast, though. Just ... like I did with my palm." Tessa was loving this. She gripped her nipples and lightly tugged at them as Brett sucked on her clit. She cocked her legs wide. A hand, seemingly of its own volition, had snaked its way down behind his head, then the other followed suit. "Oh, God. I'm almost there. Don't stop, Brett. Don't stop ..." then thirty seconds of silence, then she was bucking her hips as her pussy exploded in pleasure. She pulled his mouth deeper inside of her, and finally she collapsed, out of breath.

There was a huge smile was on Brett's face! He was proud and confident at his ability to eat pussy and make a girl cum.

“Now you get to use your cock!” Nevil said.

Last edited:
My dick was sore. Going twice in a short period of time wasn't a good idea. But I got a woman's number out of it. Have to be careful, there were several women fawning over me, Officer Brittany, Becca, Diana, and maybe Rebecca still. Don't want Amanda to get jealous. :p

Taking a moment to compose myself, perhaps a drink of water would help. Getting dressed and leaving Becca's room, I could hear people in the hallway. The bathroom to my right had its door closed, light on, and water flowing. It had to be Becca and Andy. Wonder what they were doing. My curiosity got the better of me. Grasping the brass knob and turning ever so slightly to the right, the bolt slid out and a gentle push unleashed a rolling cloud of pent up steam.

There was moaning inside. Yep, it was Becca. It took a moment for the steam to disapate to see their outlines behind the frosted tub windows. There was Andy with Becca lifted and pinned to the water underneath the stream shower head, her toned legs wrapped tightly around his waist, both of her hands holdings his head as they passionately kiss, him thrusting into her. "God god god god" Becca gasped. "I love you!" Again, it was really romantic with those two. Best to leave them alone and have their fun.

Stealthily shutting the door and moving on, I could hear women wailing as their holes were filled. Rebecca was still on the couch, riding one man cowgirl style, another man on top of her. One cock in her dripping twat and one more buried in her ass, a cock in each hand. Each thump into her ass made it jiggle.

Jade was probably the first among the Sisters to get a cumshot. Some eager beaver jerked off on her massive chest after an intense blowjob. Smiling in delight, Jade rubbed it into her dark flesh, asking for more.

That's when I waded through the living room and kitchen, trying to reach the fridge to get a drink. No doubt these uptight Bitches would use filtered or bottled water rather than something directly from the tap. Sure enough, cold bottled water. Perfect! Taking a bottle, opening it and downing its icy contents, I paused to look around at all the fun that was happening

Samantha was making out with Cannon, the bodyguard off in a corner. He one Sister's boyfriend, not sure whom. We had a 'share and share alike' mindset when it came to relationships. He wasn't a meathead, Cannon knew how to please a woman and Samantha rewarded his tongue and lips with a firm hand-job that progressed to a blowjob and then to her firm chest to the wall as Cannon discharged his load into her ass.
Samantha and Cannon

Anya and Katerina may have a contest going on, finding out who could make a guy come the fastest in the living room. They were on their knees asking for a man to come forward with another Sister holding a stop watch.

The Bi couple, Mira and Melissa, had stole away to a backroom to have some time to themselves. With all the excitement going on with our Sorority, they rarely had time to be with each other. They both wore their workout clothes, a gray t-shirt with black booty shorts, calf-length socks and shoes. They were making out on some Bitches' bed, Melissa on her back and Mira on top, tongues down each others' throats when a nervous gasp forced them to look at the door. There was a perplexed man standing there wearing a polo shirt. Had to be some Bitches' boyfriend. His eyes were wide as he held a cellphone. He was trying to call campus security to get more competent officers to come and clear out the riffraff. Seeing this, Mira looked at her girlfriend, smirked then beckoned the man towards them. Coming forward, eyes still wide, the man stood at the foot of the desk. Mira rose to her knees and kissed him and quickly began making out as Melissa, still on her back, opened his fly and began sucking him. In this distraction, Mira took the phone away and threw it across the room.

Yumi and Jenna

Speaking of women making out, Yumi ensured that Jenna couldn't escape. Her lips were latched to Jenna's neck as her hands slid down the Bitches' smooth body. Overcome by this, Jenna gasped, eyes wide as she was laid out on her bed. Yumi's fingers rubbed over Jenna's tight twat. "You want me to?" Yumi passionately whispered.

Without a moment's hesitation, Jenna kissed the secretary's lips. With that confirmation, Yumi's fingers undid her button and fly and slip inside, running over the panties once and twice before going underneath that. A chill rolled over Jenna's body. She gasped sharply, "AH!"

"Shhhh. Take a breath" Yumi camly said. Her fingers brushed over Jenna's trimmed hair then touched her wet lips. Jenna trembled. It was a tense moment before the Asian's fingers went over the pink lips. Jenna bit her lower lip, shutting her eyes tight as Yumi's tips went inside her. "Ah! Oh! Mmmmm" It took some effort but Yumi got one finger inside and that was enough that she worked it in and out. Each push, that Bitch would inhale and arch her chest. Yumi couldn't help but smile at this. "You gonna keep calling me names, making fun of me?" Yumi whispered into Jenna's ear.

"No!" Jenna gasped, eyes rolling back. "Never!"

"That's good" Yumi devilishly smirked. She leaned her body up against Jenna, still fingering her. "Because, Jenna...?"

"Ya?" Jenna gasped.

"You're mine now" Yumi rolled on top of the Bitch, grasping her wrists and pinning them above her head on the bed. As she leaned in, her perky chest pressed into Jenna's surprised face. The two began passionately making out as Yumi ground her firm body into Jenna.

"Yes, mommy..." Jenna smiled.

Venera was also having the time of her life. She was laying on her back across the kitchen's island with some guy between her legs pounding her vigorously. She didn't know who this guy was. He was certainly one of the Bitches' boyfriends judging by his Yuppie appearance, complete with ascot. It didn't take much to get him pounding. Beside them, watching were Chloe and Lana with glee whilst simultaneously getting it doggystyle. They marveled as Venera's massive, naked, rack sloshed freely.

As this was happening, one of the Bitches' confronted them. "Oh my God, DEREK! What are you doing?" her eyes wide.

"He's having fun" Venera tartly replied then flipped her off. "Don't stop, stud!" she then giggled at him. Flabbergasted, the Bitch stood there.

Bryan and Mercy

Dr. Ziegler's 'Sister' Mercy asked for Bryan to work his magical fingers on her. The teacher's assistant was hesitant for many reasons. This woman was the spitting image of Dr. Angela Ziegler but wasn't. Now she was asking for a massage. Before he could comment any further, Mercy removed her black pointed hat, setting it aside, then stood up and sat on his lap, taking his hands into her own and wrapping them around her waist. Her large, firm backside pressed against him. Bryan trembled. Mused by this, Mercy let go of his hands, looked over her right shoulder and asked for the massage her sister was so fond of.

"Uh, ok" Bryan cracked his knuckles. He started from the top, hands gently around her neck, thumbs pressed on either side of her spine, digging deep. It was sharp and slightly painful at first. Mercy tensed then sighed as he worked his thumbs in a circular motion down the vertebrae. "Mmmmmm" biting her lower lip as her hips rubbed into his lap.

Concerned but still going, Bryan reached her bare shoulders and Mercy shuddered in anticipation. "Uh" Bryan stammered. "I can't get...I can't work like this. Maybe if you lay down?" Without thinking, Mercy stood up, pulled Bryan off the bed, and quickly laid out on her belly. It was quick so she didn't miss any of his magic.

Bryan's eyes graced over Mercy's features, blades of bright blonde hair, her Witch's attire that only left the shoulders exposed, the dark and flowing loincloth that covered her backside, long legs wrapped in stocking and raised high heeled boots. Mercy glanced to her left and saw his hesitation, smiled and gave a reassuring nod. That brought him back. Carefully Bryan straddled her above the small of her back and resumed the massage.

Working down her spine in by inch, thumbs pressed deep, Mercy quivered, kicking with her legs by bringing them back till the heels touched Bryan's back. "Mmm mein gott" Mercy moaned. "Bitte. Keep going."

Amanda

Ursula was so pissed at Fred, she could not see straight.

“What are you so mad about?” Fred asked. “You won the last contest?” He pointed out.

“Fuck You” She said to Fred.

“Fred, I’m a much better catch, than Ursula. Better looking, more intelligent, and more fit.” I told him. “I’m the kind of arm candy, a powerful successful person like yourself, deserve. Just think of all the other men, none of their girlfriends or wives would have breasts as big as mine! They would all be lusting after something only you had! And I'm smart enough to help you. Not a dumb, cold fish like Ursula.” I suggested.

Fred looked over to me, as he considered what I just told him. “Would you consider going out with me?” He asked.

“Sure!” I replied with a big sexy smile. “And I’m NOT cold.” I would probably never go out with Fred. Robert was a WAY better man! But my answer was correct, i would consider going out with him, but then say no.

“FRED!!! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! MY DADDY IS GOING TO HEAR ABOUT THIS!!” Ursula threatened.

Fred looked back at her. Fred's parents were just as rich as Ursula's and frankly, he was tried of being treated like shit. “Fuck off, BITCH!!” He said and stormed out of the room.

“Nice going Ursula… you pissed off the judge.” I said.

“FUCKING COW!!” Ursula screeched at me, "I'm going to beat the shit out of you and feed you your big, saggy udders!!"

"Hah, I'd like to see you try, bitch!" I reply. "Your weak! I’m going to crush you with my huge breasts!"

"Fuck you, skank!" Ursula growled as she ran at me. We collided chest to chest. Her small breasts smothered by my huge ones. The impact was partial absorbed by my breasts. That did not happen on Ursula’s side, as the collision knocked her to the floor. I had also forced the air out of her lungs. She was gasping for breath.

I saw my chance! I pounced on her. Pinning her to the floor.

“Ok Ursula… now I’m going to force you to have an orgasm.” I told her.

“NEVER” She said struggling under me. I started to thrust my chest and nipples against Ursula’s nipples.

“Feel that… I’m dominating you. My womanly breasts are exciting your small, little girl tits. Feels good doesn’t it.” I told Ursula.

Ursula tried to shoved her tits back at me, but she had no leverage. I continued to grind away at Ursula’s nipples. The soft sound of breasts slipping over each other could be heard. My pussy was also grinding against her pussy, but the main movement was against her nipples. I began to rapidly thrusting my larger nipples into Ursula’s. I took delight when I heard Ursula's quiet gasps and grunts.

Sensing she was getting turned on, and in trouble, Ursula pulled one of her hands free and slapped my right breast hard. My breast jiggled impressively as I grabbed her hand and slammed it back on the floor.

“Don’t not get rough with me, or I will fuck you up!” I warned Ursula. I started to rub my chest back and forth over hers. Ursula was groaning and moaning in pleasure. I kept it up for a minute and then I heard her gasp! Her body was shaking. I had made her cum!

“That is pretty embarrassing… I got you off and you hate me!” I told her. “I guess we know who is prettier, smarter, and more fit. And who is going to get Fred as a boyfriend. I dominated you, bitch! This does makes up how badly you have treated other girls at this college, but it is a start!” I stated. I got off of her, grabbed my cloths and my large handbag. I was going to leave her to think about what a bitch she had been.

Ursula got up, her pussy was dripping from her orgasm!

“I HATE YOU!” She yelled and charged at me again. I was ready for it and tackled her to the ground.

“Ok, that does it…” I told her. I held her down with my body and used my panties to tie one of her hands to her bed leg. Then I tied her other arm to the other leg with my bra.

“Now, I’m going to fuck you… until you pass out!” I told Ursula. I saw fear in her eyes!

Nevil, Brett, and Tessa

"You like that" Tessa said looking back at Brett.

"Yes! Fuck! Tessa you are so hot." Brett moaned as he fucked her doggy style. His cock fucking in and out of Tessa’s tight pussy. Nevil had not needed to provide too much guidance with Brett’s fucking. He was pretty good at it.

“Oh god… this feels so good” Tessa moaned. “Want to fuck my ass now?” She asked Brett.

”I have always wanted to, but never done it before” Brett answered.

“I can help” Nevil offered. He moved next to Tessa’s sexy ass and wet his finger. Then slowly the wet finger probed her tight, soft asshole. The wet finger slid in easily as Brett continued to fuck her pussy.

"You like that in your ass?" Nevil asked.

"Oh God yes! It feels amazing!” Tessa moaned. Nevil kept moving his finger in and out of her ass.

"Oh! Give me more, more!" Tessa moaned and Nevil forced another finger in her ass. He stroked her ass for a minute and then his fingers left her ass.

Brett’s cock came out of her pussy. Then the next thing she felt was her ass opening to Brett’s cock. It stretched and filled her

"Fucccckkkkk..." She gasped at the incredible sensations she felt. Brett’s hands were now squeezing and massaging her ass cheeks.

“Oh, yes, now fuck my ass” She told Brett. Brett slowly fucked her ass. Nevil nodded in agreement. “Nice Brett, you got this!” He encouraged him.

Then Nevil slipped under Tessa. His mouth sucking on the woman’s huge hanging tits. His tongue worked on her nipple sending electric sparks through her body directly to her aroused clit. He had a plan and knew Tessa want something special tonight.

“Tessa… are you ready for my cock?” Nevil asked as Brett continued to fuck her ass.

“MMMMM, yes!” Tessa agreed. Her pussy felt Nevil's huge monster enter. Her pussy was stretched and filled by Nevil’s huge cock. The thing went deep inside her as Brett’s cock fucked her ass.

“A DP… this is CRAZY” Brett moaned. “I LOVE IT”

Tessa needed it, needed to be stuffed full by these two beautiful cocks. She was panting and breathing like she was in labor.

"Yessss.! Oh Yesss! Give it to me, fuck me!” She arched her back, as her eyes rolled back. She let out a squeal as her pussy came. Both men were giving her a deeply sensual rhythmic fuck that made her ass and pussy very happily. She was stuffed full of thick, hot man meat.

Her mind began to think about all the glorious cum she could milk from these two big cocks. Her mouth watered at the thought of swallowing Nevil's and Brett’s loads.

"Oh God I want your cum. Blow your load in my mouth!" Tessa moaned.

"Holy shit she is amazing!” Brett gasped. He was so turned on by Tessa. He wanted to cum now.

“Wait, Let’s give her one more orgasm” Nevil told him. It did not take long, before Tessa moaned again and her body started to shake. Brett and Nevil sensed her climax and stuffed every glorious inch of their cocks deep into her. As she had a huge, fulfilling, incredible orgasm. She was moaning and bucking, her body contorted uncontrollably as her pussy and asshole twitched and clenched.

Brett could not hold back anymore. He pulled out and blasted his sweet cream into her mouth. One thick spurt, after another. As Brett grunted, and the last drops of cum dribbled from his cock, Nevil cock came out and with a deep groan, he came too. A huge shot of white cum erupt from his massive rod. The hot blast hit Tessa’s on the cheek and ran down across her lips. Nevil continued to pump out shot after shot from his straining cock. Cum was landing everywhere! Splashing warmly across Tessa’s face as she tried to catch it in her mouth.

Everyone collapsed after that. Just resting. Finally, Tessa said. “Mmmmmm, thanks boys... that was absolutely amazing!"

Just Me

Bottled water in hand, I had to get out of the living room/kitchen area. The noise bouncing off the walls was too much that my ears ached. Having never been in this house, I decided to take a self-tour. Like most other surfaces around her, everything was white. There was a second bathroom. There was someone in there as there was light under the door. Trying the door knob, it was locked.

A couple of doors down, there was the unmistakable sound of sex. This time the door was open just a sliver. Taking a peek, there was Melissa getting eaten out by her girlfriend, Mira, whom was taking it doggystyle by some man.

Moving on, there seemed to be activity in almost every room. The participates didn't seem to care that someone may be watching or blunder in. In one bedroom I found Jade having wrangled herself another man for some fun in this back room and she was riding him on top and smothering his face with her massive rack, slapping him with each breast.

Wonder where Amanda went.

This would probably be the only action I would get all night. That's allright. Probably for the best. Don't want to stick it into the wrong person. I'm also surprised that none of the Bitches have come at us with a knife or something. Seems their only real resistance was someone calling campus security and they, well, they're gone.

Jenna and Yumi

Funny thing, Yumi's hatred for this prude that was Jenna began to melt away the longer the two of them were together. Yumi was on top, though. Jenna always worried about getting caught. She didn't keep any toys or such in her room. Evidently, Ursula would conduct 'spot checks' on her own Sisters while they were gone, ensuring that they were 'clean' as they would call it.

Not to worry. Yumi knew what to do. The secretary favored men but she had a desire for women from time to time. One hand between Jenna's legs, fingering her vigorously, Yumi smothered Jenna's lips with her own, shoving her tongue down the Bitches' throat.

Panting hard, Jenna's hands stroked Yumi's back under the wave of energy surged through and the Bitch arched her back sharply, "Oh unnnn!" going cross-eyed for a moment then biting her lower lip to stifle her scream. Not that it would matter as there was too much noise inside the house for anyone to notice. "That's one" Yumi whispered.

Jenna blinked several times and drew a deep breath. What did 'one' mean? Yumi saw the confusion on her face. "That's one orgasm" holding up a single finger. "Now we're going to try number two" suddenly sliding down Jenna's body. The Beta-Kappa was at Yumi's mercy, her wide, soft eyes followed her black figure down until her white and black hair was visible between her legs. A sharp, cold sensation suddenly shot through her body that she gasped and flinched, knocking her knees together.

Not giving up, Yumi's lips kissed the tight pink twat of this uptight Bitch. The former secretary couldn't help but chuckle at herself, wondering about all the things that brought them to this moment. She also knew, if anyone in Beta Kappa saw this, Jenna's life would be over. For a fleeting moment, Yumi thought how good it would be to keep this over Jenna's head. Then she remembered that one that was her boss and how he worked. If she did that, Yumi would be no better than Void. Shaking her head and dashing the thought aside, Yumi put herself back into her work. Flicking the sharp tip of her tongue against the clit, her dark eyes looked up to Jenna and took delight as the woman flailed her hands.

Jenna bit her right palm to try and not scream. The other was down, running through Yumi's black hair with white circles. She was putty in Yumi's hands. Pulling back a bit, puckering her lips, Yumi licked the tips of her right fingers then graced them over Jenna's hood. Shivering in anticipation, Jenna lay limp on the bed. Chuckling, Yumi said, "I wonder what happens if I do this" running them slowly up and down Jenna's hood. The woman inhaled deeply and let out a long, low moan.

Knowing she was getting somewhere, Yumi kept at it, steadily increasing the pace. The faster she went, the more wet and humid it became between her legs and Jenna was flopping on her bed like a fish. "NNnnng! Please! AH!"

"And then do this..." straightening her fingers and stabbing them quickly inside.

"AH! UH! FUCK!" screamed Jenna, letting go. "Fuck!" before giving a curling moan. Yumi did it twice more with the same results.

"And I'll do this!" shoving the fingers inside and wiggling them. That was enough for Jenna. The Beta Kappa Sister's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she gushed for a second time. Yumi's tongue lapped it up.

"You like that?" Yumi panted, wiping her lips.

"Yes, mommy!" cried Jenna, taking several seconds to compose herself.

"Good girl" smiled Yumi. She climbed up Jenna's flat body, shoving her perky breasts into her face. "Your turn."

Bryan and Mercy

"Mein Gott!" purred Mercy as Bryan's fingers reached the small of her back. There he paused. Looking back with a questionable look, Mercy quickly surmised what was wrong. "You can keep going?" she whispered and gave a wiggle of her backside. Bryan was still hesitant. "It's just like the rest of me" calming him.

Reluctantly Bryan continued, digging his fingers into the fatty flesh of her cheeks after lifting the loincloth. Mercy let out a long, passionate sigh. Eyes closed she laid her head on his pillow, arms tucked underneath.

He couldn't do her legs because of the stockings she wore, they were too thick for his fingers to penetrate. Not to worry, he continued working his back up, retracing his steps until his fingers were combing through her blades of bright blonde hair.

When he was done and sitting back on his feet, Mercy rose by lifting her upper body by her straightened arms then drawing up her backside and gently pushing it into Bryan's hips.

Amanda

I reached for my bag and pull out a huge horse dildo. A huge rubber replica of a horse’s cock. I spread an ample amount of lube on the dildo, and then worked some around and in her already wet pussy.

"I hope you enjoy this!” I said to Ursula as she felt the tip of the dildo touch the lips of her pussy.

“BITCHHHH” Ursula protested, but I had gagged her mouth, so it just came out all muffled. I slide the gigantic cock up and down the soft folds of Ursula's slit. Then positioned the dildo at the entrance of her pussy and gave a slight push. Ursula shuddered as she was penetrated by the bulbous head. Her pussy lips gripped the purple monster as I slipped a little more in, and then slowly withdrew.

Ursula's mouth was open and a muffled moan escaped.

“I thought you might like to real big cock in you for a change.” I told her as I slowly fed the fake cock deeper into her quickly stretching pussy. I could tell Ursula was feeling satisfaction for the first time. She loved being truly filled with cock.

I fed more dildo into her, Ursula was being stretched wide open. I reached up with one hand and began pinching her nipple. Ursula moaned as I found the right rhythm, and I fed more of the cock into her pussy.

I could sense Ursula's heightened excitement and began to push a little harder. Ursula felt the cock continuing to enter her, going deeper and deeper, spreading her canal wider until she felt it hit the back of her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhh," She groaned hoarsely.

My free hand started to rub her clit as the huge dildo continued to fuck her. The muscles of her pussy were so stretched they could barely accommodate the massive girth of this dildo. My rubbing was driving her crazy in pleasure.

I pulled several inches out and slid it back in. Ursula's lips were wrapped tightly against the huge invading cock. As I pulled the dildo slowly out, her lips held tight, like they were fighting to keep the huge cock buried deep inside her. Ursula's pussy was so swollen with the excitement of being stretched to the limit that her clit was throbbing

Ursula was breathing heavier as I picked up the pace. While Ursula hated fucking, the dildo had her stretched and was hitting all the right places. Ursula's pussy was on fire and she wanted to cum.

Ursula could feel her lips stretched and swollen to accommodate the immense girth of the dildo. I gripped the cock with my right hand and pulled it out several inches. Slowly I shoved the cock back into her pussy, as Ursula moaned

“Yeah, fuck me," She murmured, as I fucked her deep and hard, with the huge dildo. Driving it all the way in her.

I kept my attention on Ursula. I was mesmerized at the big cock disappearing into her pussy and the look of satisfaction on her face.

"That big cock looks good stretching your pussy," I said to her.

While Ursula may have heard me, she was in her own little world and did not respond. I continued to pound her stretched love canal with wild abandon. I finally pulled the cock out, her dripping hole holding it tightly, until just the head remained in her. Then I would slam every glorious inch back into Ursula until I had reached the bottom.

"Oh that's so good," Ursula moaned unintelligible, like she was speaking in tongues. Her juices were running from her pussy and down her ass as I continued to fuck her like a machine.

Ursula's hips were rising faster to meet the hard fast thrusts of the horse dildo assaulting her pussy. Her breathing was more ragged, her body was tingling all over, and she knew she was about to be overcome by a powerful orgasm.

Ursula felt the first wave hit and I slammed the big hard cock as deep into her as it could go. Ursula let out a loud wail as the orgasm ripped full force through her body. Her legs clamped together to hold her lover deep in place. Her back arched, her head flew back, her eyes closed, her mouth opened and her face took on an almost pained look.

"Uhhhhhh, oh yesssss!" Ursula screamed as every muscle in her body tensed, then rippled, as a huge orgasm tore through her. Ursula continued to tremble and moan as wave after wave of orgasm swept through her body.

Finally spent, and out of breath, Ursula lay limp on the bed. She relaxed as she caught her breath, coming down from the high of an intense orgasm.

"That was incredible," she said with a smile of satisfaction.

Last edited:
Things in the kitchen and dining room were dying down. The party wasn't ending, just people were breaking up and going to different parts of the House, mostly in couples but a few threes and even fours.

A topless Venera came by dragging some guy into a backroom. She had dried spunk in her hair and etched on her face. Rebecca was not far behind, dragging two guys in.

Cannon was one that had three girls on his arms. Lucky guy. He wasn't a dumb meat-head. And he knew how to please the ladies.

Perhaps it was all this migration that caused Becca and Andy to leave. They came down the hall, fully dressed by hair wet, hand in hand. Seeing me sitting on the couch by the door, they paused, "You heading out?" I asked.

"Yeah. We're heading back to Andy's dorm," Becca replied. She then turned and said something to her boyfriend in a whisper, he nodded and began to leave, but not before shaking my hand. When the door was closed, Becca sighed with a smile. "Thank you for helping" she said. "I know Andy is, well, still nervous."

"It happens" I replied, brushing it off.

"Would you and Amanda still be interested in a foursome?" Becca asked, wrapping her arms around her flat stomach.

"Sure!" I cried. "Amanda is always eager to meet new people. Trust me, Amanda will get Andy to loosen up," I held out a finger.

"Yeah? Well, if she's focused on him, what will we do?" flicking a finger between the two of us.

"If you wear that riding suit of yours again, I'll ride you like a stud!" I just blurted out.

Becca's face went beet red and fell into her hands. Fanning her face with both hands to cool herself off, the former Bitch felt a bit dizzy, "Yeah?" she gasped. "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure"

"When we, you know, did it, I had a dream one night that we were doing it, I mean fully doing it," Becca whispered nervously and biting the tip of a thumb. "We were in the stables, rolling in the hay. You went inside me..."

"Oh, really?" I asked rather infatuated. Too nervous to continue, Becca waved her hands to push it all aside.

"But, uh, yeah, if you're up for it...I have your number. When we're ready, I'll give you a call, okay?" Becca nodded. When I replied affirmatively, she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek then she was gone.

For Jill, that wasn't enough. Her boyfriend passed out in the bathroom. Not from alcohol but from being drained. Jill went a little too hard and sucked him dry and after two rounds he was out, asleep in the empty tub. Wanting to continue, Jill cleaned herself up, left the bathroom and went in search of more meat only to find the people scattered all about.

Not knowing the place, she just went from door to door to see if there was a man, any man, willing to satisfy her lust. Opening one door, she found the missing security officers; Brittany and Tavish. The redhead Brittany was being spitroasted by two guys while on a fluffy bed. At the foot of said bed was the sandy brown haired Tavish with two firm cocks slapping her lathered face, their dark blue uniforms stained greatly.

Moving on, she found Mira and Melissa passionately making out on another bed. Beside them was their passed out male partner, drained after one hard go.

Another one was hot and heavy; the Polish beauty-Katerina and her American friend September had found themselves a couple of good ol' boys, ASS boys, that were at the party with their Bitch girlfriends. As people broke up, the girlfriends stormed out to their rooms and their boyfriends followed suit. September and Katarina followed them.

Bursting into the bedroom, they found three boyfriends and three Bitches in there. With an alluring smile, Katarina approached two of the ASS boys, wrapped her arms around their necks and pulled them close so that her massive, soft, chest pressed against them. One of the Bitches was named Stacy and she was sitting at the foot of her bed watching dumbstruck as her ASS boyfriend just gave in to the Polish student. "HAaaaaaaank!" whined Stacy, a senior now watching as her boyfriend of two years so readily gave himself up. In no time flat he had his cock out and was having it stroked by Katarina while the other ASS member, Corry, was suckling the back of Katarina's neck as his girlfriend stormed out of the room and out the house right past me.

September was trying to play the more innocent girl, despite the fact she had already been with Cannon. She had quickly spruced herself up and came in with a smile and a shy face, hands clasped together low in front of her, turning nervously left to right to show off her body wrapped tightly in her jeans and shirt. "So, uh" biting the tips of her fingers, "Do you guys wanna have some fun, or something?" Of course they did for they sprung up, one sliding behind her and the other in front, effectively sandwiching her. Typical guys, they went right for her enormous mammories, squeezing them over her shirt. September didn't mind. She liked it as much as she liked rubbing their firm rods. Out of the corner of her eye, September could see the Bitches watching with a mixture of shock and contempt as their 'boyfriends' gave themselves up, whipping out their cocks and slapping them against the Beta Pi backside.

They were not these uptight yuppie girls. They were not skinny, Beta Pi had some meat on the bones and some milk duds. Their asses jiggled and their breasts swayed and their hunger couldn't be quenched.

Katarina wasn't messing around with subtlety. She was horny and with a Bitch staring at her, she wanted revenge and this was the best way. Hank was pressed on his back with her on top, slapping his face with her free knockers while the other one rode her doggystyle, one in her ass and the other in her twat. "Haaaaank!" cried the Bitch girlfriend.

"Hank is busy right now" Katarina mused. "He'll call you back when he's done." She loved the feeling of their firm cocks slamming into her ass, hitting her back walls while she stared at the Bitch, biting her lower lip. "I bet your girlfriends don't do this for you" Katarina said loudly.

"No, never!" Hank admitted, more of a muttering from under her breasts.

"That's why they're Bitches! Katarina fumed.

When it came time to finish, the Pole rolled onto the bed and let the two hunks shower her in hot, sticky cum, lathering it up all over her glowing face and chest. "That's disgusting!" the Bitches tried to admonish.

"Whatever" Katarina shrugged. "I got laid" tasting the spunk. "I love America."

September wasn't doing fucking, she was putting on a show, deliberately to show off for the Bitch girlfriends that were staring as their boyfriends willfully betrayed them. Falling to her knees, taking off her shirt and letting her slopes swing, September let them slap her chest with their firm cocks while admiring them, stroking their legs and kissing the heads before letting them slide between her melons and giving them some ginger titfucks. Her rack was mountains compared to the 'girlfriends' that were flat, virtually featureless. These boys, these jocks, were being deprived and she was giving them a release and they took it. Giving them some good deepthroating, their cocks sliding down her throat, tightening the walls and slobbering on the shafts, she was enjoying it as they slapped her cheeks and hair.

When they came, they came on her chest and face, rivers of sticky cum that she exclaimed in joy as they rolled rivers down her hot body. To further rub it in, September pressed her breasts together and licked the surface of spunk and slurped it down to show these Bitches what they could never do to their man.

Mercy and Bryan

Rolling onto her backside and sitting up, Mercy presented herself before Bryan who was sitting there perplexed. "Danke, Bry-an" she whispered. "How about now I do something for you, ja?" Bryan nodded. "Well, I don't have magical fingers like you, but I do have something else that's magical. Want to try it?" whispering while her blue eyes stared into his just inches away. He nodded. "Gud. Now, take a deep breath and let it out slowly while closing your eyes. Do it." Bryan did so, feeling the weight lift from his shoulders. "Now open your eyes" Mercy commanded. He did so and when he did he was staring into Mercy's eyes, except now they were glowing! Glowing a bright blue. Instantly Bryan froze up. Smiling devilishly, Mercy leaned in until their noses touched, "Can you hear me, Bry-an?"

"Y-e-s" he sighed.

"Gud" pulling back. "Let's begin." biting the tip of her tongue, "I want you to feel me, Bry-an. Feel me." Bryan didn't move, at least physically. See he thought he was lifting his hand and touching her large, soft chest and feeling Mercy sigh and moan, except neither of them moved. "Oh, that's gud' Mercy whispered. "Touch me again" Bryan did so with both hands on her breasts, those big, soft breasts. Mercy's tongue lapped at his fingers before suckling each one.

Everything that Mercy was saying-he was picturing, feeling. Except they were just sitting there. He was transfixed, feeling everything-her hot breath on his face, soft flesh in his hands. Her gloved fingers wrapping around his member, stroking him gingerly before letting them slide between her breasts. "Feeling you inside me, oooooh" lips by his ear. "I can feel you. Soooo big. Ahhhoooo. Bend me over and ride me, Bry-an". Then Mercy was on her belly, big backside in the air and Bryan was railing her. Ass shaking, her blades of blonde hair flopping as she moaned into a pillow. "I can feel you, Bry-an" Mercy gasped, fingers stroking her own thighs. She was feeling excited as well. "So big....mmmmmmmm" touching her own chest. Best to end this now before she loses control.

"I want you to cum for me, Bry-an" panted Mercy. "Can you cum for me, Bry-an?"

"Ya..." he panted, eyes partially closed.

Glancing down, his head was peeking out the lining of his pants. Holding a smile, Mercy's glowing blue eyes flicked up towards the infatuated assistant. "I'm going to count down from five. When I say 'now', I want you cum for me, Bry-an" gasped Mercy. Holding up the five fingers of her right hand, she counted down slowly. In his mind, Bryan had Mercy on her back and was about to go inside her. "Five. Four" curling her fingers in one after the other. "Three....two....one" her glowing eyes stared intently.

"Now!"

SPURT!

Something hot and wet slapped Mercy's chest that broke her focus. Looking down there was streams of white spunk on the top of her chest. "Mein gott!" she exclaimed then looked back up at Bryan, "Look at me!" bringing him back. Shoot. That went way more than what she intended. She came allright and some of it spurted onto her chest. Not offended, Mercy felt the hot spunk and enjoyed it. "Now I want you to go to bed, Bry-an" He crawled over onto his belly, head on his pillow then rolled onto his back. Mercy slid back on top of him, chest pinning him down, eyes glowing intently.

"When you wake up in the morning, this will all be just a good dream," whispering with her throaty voice in his ear. "A really...really...good dream. What Razor did between you and me-my sister, will just be a thought in the back of your head. You'll go back to work with my sister and this will all just be a bad memory. Got it?" Bryan nodded, eyes wide. "Gud. Just so you know, Bry-an, you're the best. You always were" rolling a passionate sigh as she pressed herself against him. Bryan sagged into his bed as Mercy sat up, running the tips of her gloved fingers over the curvature of her chest to wipe up the thick spunk. "When I tell you, Bry-an, you will go to sleep," slowing extending her right arm, letting it uncurl with the long, slender fingers reaching out to Bryan's face as he stared with a slightly surprised look. Mercy smirked and touched the tip of his nose, "Boop!"

In a instant he was asleep.

Smiling to herself, Mercy rolled off of him, off the bed, and stood up, straightening out her loincloth and wiping up the last drops of spunk. Those glowing blue eyes vanished, replaced with a soft light blue. Picking up her pointed black hat and drawing it over her blades of bright blonde hair, Mercy looked at the assistant as he slumbered. Rather than leave him like that, she drew his blankets and pulled them over his body, all the way to his neck. Safely tucked in, she brushed the top of his head and softly kissed his cheek. "Goodnight, Bry-an" whispering.

Mercy turned and left, turning out the lights as she closed the door.

Last edited:
Amanda

I grabbed the huge dildo and slowly pulled it out. It exited with an audible pop. The huge dildo was slick and gooey with Ursula’s pussy juice. I wiped the dildo clean on her bed sheets and put the dildo in my bag. Then I opened her night stand and tossed Ursula her vibrator.

“You can pleasure yourself with this” I told her as I untied her. Getting back my panties and bra. When I was finished dressing, I walked out of the room. I went down to the first floor and found Robert.

“Mission Accomplished. Ursula was punished for all the pain she inflicted on some many nice people. I really FUCKED her good.” I told Robert. He might not know what I meant by saying I “fucked” her good, but I did. and I loved my little play on words.

“I’m ready to go when you are” I told him and gave him a big hug.

Ursula

Ursula was so spent, she could barely keep her eyes open. But her pussy felt so good, she needed to have just one more orgasm. She turned on the vibrator and started to use it.

Soon she was moaning and grinding her pussy against the buzzing sex toy. She worked her pussy with it and then added two of her own fingers, stroking her clit. It felt great. The vibrator hit her g-spot as her fingertips rhythmically, stroked her clit.

Soon her pussy was cumming, her tight pussy gushing wetly as her walls contracted and squeezed on the vibrator. Then she passed out. The vibrator was still on and slid out of her pussy.

It took a while, but the vibrator caught the rug on fire. Soon the room was burning. That woke up Ursula who ran out of her room and out of the dorm. She did not have any clothes on, and She did not warn any of her sister or party guests of the fire. She was still a real, selfish, BITCH!

Amanda waving a horse cock dildo made me pause and wonder. She gave me a hug, reeking of sex. There was a feeling that she would want to go back to our House and finish up, just the two of us. Good thing I was saving myself after two rounds with Officer Brittany. We would eventually tell our stories back at our place and the way she was beaming with pride led me to believe that she exacted our revenge against the Queen Bitch that was Ursula, humiliating her to no end.
"Okay. Let's get going" I replied standing up, hand in hand.

"Did you have fun?" Amanda asked as the door was opened for her.

"Oh, yes. It was a lot of fun" I remarked with glee. It wasn't as good as being with Becca as I'd originally hoped but it was still fun nonetheless.

"That's good" remarked Amanda.

We were about to walk out when I caught a whiff of something burning. "What's that?" I asked.

Amanda turned and looked back towards the kitchen. She smelled it as well. "I'm not sure. Is someone making popcorn?"

"That's not popcorn" I replied, concerned when I saw smoke leaving the rooms. Someone had a nasty smoking habit. When I touched the door, it was searing hot and I recoiled in horror. "Oh, shit! FIRE! FIRE! The House is on fire!" I cried. Amanda joined me at the closed door.

"Damn straight it's on fire!" I heard Rebecca call out from her room. "WOOT WOOT!" She was getting it hot and heavy with that one ASS guy that was oogling her firm chest, using it for hotdog buns. Now she eagerly awaited his cumshot.

"No! The house is literally on fire!" Amanda shouted. In her mind there were many scenarios as to how this could have happened, Ursula deliberately starting it to get revenge by killing literally EVERYONE was paramount. "Get out, everyone!" while still waving the horse cock dildo.

For some strange reason the smoke detectors weren't going off. "We gotta get everyone out of here!" I shouted at Amanda, banging on every door. "GET OUT! GET OUT! THE PLACE IS ON FIRE!" People were still fucking so they didn't like to be disturbed until the flames found a way out of Ursula's room and into the hallway. Finally one of the alarms went off. Even still the party didn't take it seriously until Amanda and I were going down the rooms and banging, ordering everyone out.

Black smoke was billowing up and spreading on the ceiling, stretching to the open rooms like the kitchen and reception area. "I'll go to the second floor," I said to Amanda. "You knock on the first floor rooms, make sure everyone gets out." She didn't argue with it, Amanda agreed but was still holding on to the horse dildo as she gave me a quick hug for good luck and ran down the hall. It was hilarious in a way, the world was coming to an end and she was waving this fake cock around. Looking up the stairs, flames were already consuming the wood banister. I could run and save myself, save Amanda, but what would happen if the other Sisters of Beta Pi died? We couldn't live with ourselves knowing we left our Sisters to die in the smoke and fire. The Bitches, we could care less. They were still human but if we were to choose one life over the other, a Beta Pi Sister outranked a Bitch any day.

Going up the stairs, I passed a bolting Venera and Rebecca, both virtually naked, their dates trying to catch up with their pants around their ankles. Other ASS guys just ran away in the darkness without even stopping to see who else made it out.

There were no fire extinguishers on hand. Some of the Sisters got their hands on bottles of water and fruitlessly splashed it on the growing flames. Others grabbed towels and blankets to slap or smother the flames. Even when it did work on the carpeting, the flames on the walls went up fast.

Jill was one of those interrupted. After looking at a lot of the rooms, she came upon one ASS guy that was sitting by his lonesome in one of the backrooms. Jill was really horny seeing all of the fucking going on and after a few exchanges of words, they were making out, his hands on her firm chest while she jerked him off. They didn't get a chance to finish when the alarm blared. She wanted to just keep going until she heard my voice ordering everyone out. Only then did she realize the situation and ran out. She didn't care what happened to her fling. She wanted to get to her still passed out boyfriend.

Flames were licking up the walls, consuming the wood and carpeting as it gave out thick black smoke. Some people were stuck in rooms and the only way out was by jumping or climbing out the windows into the darkness of the night. Tessa, Nevil and Bret were still together in that backroom. She was eating spunk while they played with her impressive rack when they smelled smoke followed by the verbal warnings of us and the fire alarm. By the time they reacted, the flames were in the hallway. "Oh, shit! What do we do!" cried Bret.

"Jump out the window!" Nevil pointed.

"How?" Tessa screamed as she picked up her clothes.

Looking about, Nevil gathered up all of the blankets he could find. He stuffed a couple under the door to stop the smoke from coming in while Bret opened the window of the second floor overlooking the backyard. It was a long way down into the blackness. "We could jump!" Bret suggested.

"No!" warned Nevil. "You'll break a bone. Here! Help me!" and started fastening ends of the blankets together to make a rope. Tessa caught on and tied one end to the bottom of a beg leg. With enough tied together, Nevil threw the rest out the window. "Hurry! Go!" ordering Bret out first. The guy did so quickly. Tessa was next. She threw her clothes out first then climbed down. Looking up at the window, she screamed for Nevil to hurry. The flames were eating the blankets under the door and then rapidly consuming the door itself. When a big enough hole was eaten into the door, the air sucked in via the window rapidly fanned the flames and the entire room burst. Nevil was half out the window when the flames rolled over and he let go, falling to the ground with a thud at Tessa's feet. "NEVIL!" she screamed. Bret came and picked him up. He was dazed and singed, but not seriously hurt.

Officers Brittany and Tavish were in heaven before everything went tits up. Tavish had a man railing her phat ass while she simultaneously sucked off another man. The former came inside her tight twat while the other on her nice chest. Brittany laid on her back and allowed her two lovers to glaze her face. When the alarm blared, the men took off leaving the officers to scramble out. They realized the house was lost and ordered everyone out.

Amanda and I got separated in our run through the house. The place was a maze. When I looked back down the hallway I had just come to see it consumed by a wall of flames. So many doors and running out of time. This was the last one and then I would make a run for it, I thought. Pounding on it and coughing as smoke entered my lungs, "GET OUT!" wheezing. The door opened to reveal a shocked Yumi and a near naked Jenna.

"What's happening?!" cried Jenna as her world was ending around her.

Without thinking, I grabbed both of them and ran away from the flames, through the kitchen and out the door where we entered. Stepping out into the night the heat died away and we began to shiver in the cold.

Looking around, we saw figures standing well away, perhaps 50 yards, from the house, their faces glowing as the flames began to growing out of the windows and lick up the exterior as dense black smoke billowed into the night. It felt like fifteen minutes when it was maybe two minutes from the time we smelled smoke to the house being virtually consumed by flames.

Rebecca and Venera, naked, began doing a headcount to ensure that all of Beta Pi was accounted for. Virtually all of the ASS boys fled, including most of the Bitches. Becca was long gone by then and Jenna was holding on to Yumi for comfort. The only other Bitch I saw in our group was this one blonde girl that certainly wasn't Beta Pi. She couldn't look at anyone in the eyes and her clothes smelled of money.

Officers Brittany and Tavish had emerged and hastily dressing themselves to try and take control of the situation. Tessa had already called 911, we could hear the wail of the fire engines and of the police, including campus security rolling in.

Finding Amanda once again in the crowd, I gave her another hug as we watched as the Bitches' world crashed in a sea of flames.

Last edited:
Amanda and Robert, 2 hours later in his room

"God that was sooo good” I told Robert as I continued to stroke his huge, hard cock. He was on his side, and I was leaning back against his legs. Stroking and staring at his massive cock. I was kind of in awe of it.

“You really made me cum that time” I told him. “Your cock gives me so much pleasure!” I said as I licked my lips. I wanted to suck on his delicious, raging hard-on. But we both needed a little rest first.

“Can you believe the bitches house burned down?” I asked Robert.

“Luckily, no one got hurt and the house was insured.” Robert pointed out.

“I think it is all over. Void, The Dean, and the Bitches!” I said. “This all started when we were sent on a mission together by Venera" I remembered. “A secret mission to find Void, track him down and get back what he took from us. I can’t believe where it took us. But we completed it!” I told Robert, still stroking his monstrous cock.

“I can’t believe I answered your sorority’s ad for a Student Accountant. I was thinking at the time “How difficult would it be to crunch numbers for a sorority?”. Little did I know… it would result in breaking up a massive extortion ring. “ Robert said.

I stroked his huge cock faster “It was kind of like your cock. It started out small and turned into something huge!” I said “Only thing left to do, is finish the job with a blow!” I said as my lips slid over his huge cock and I started to give him a blow job!

Epilogue Part I

Amanda gave it to me that night. Everything that happened up to this point was a blur. Her mouth went to work, tongue wrapping around my member, sliding down her throat with ease. So full of energy that she blew me to a powerful cumshot that splattered against her massive chest and face. She would continue to do so for the rest of our time together in college. We would find different ways to have fun with each other, even if it meant being with other people, sometimes separately, sometimes all of us together. My coursework didn't suffer through college. If anything, our activities enhanced it. Don't know how but I was coasting by on a 4.0 GPA up until graduation.

Oh boy did we have a lot of fun! Our experimenting lead to a lot of funny encounters. After each one, Amanda and I would meet to discuss it all in detail. I would tell her mine and she would tell me hers. Sometimes it would lead to 'make up sex'. More often we just cuddled. See, there was more to our relationship than just the sex. It was fantastic, always was. And while we did experiment on both on ourselves and with others, it was done for the love we had for each other. Every night we would be together, share the same bed, tell each other our days. If, for whatever reason, we weren't together, we would call each other and talk for hours. I would miss hearing how excited she would get talking about her job, the people she was with. Every day with her felt like an adventure. The way she described things made seeing the same person every day feel like meeting someone new. Amanda knew how work and how to lead. She could read people and knew what to say for every situation. We had plenty of disagreements, sure, but I don't think we ever fought. Being separated from one another for so long felt like she was gone for months when it was just the weekend. And, yeah, the sex was great, but it was only great because Amanda was great. It wasn't her body that was the best, it was her mind. Sure, I was attracted to her sexually for the obvious reasons, but what made me stay with her, what kept me at her side through thick and thin, was her mind. People would discredit her as nothing but a big-titty bimbp, only for her to surprise them with her knowledge and her 4.0 GPA.

Amanda would send a girlfriend my way because she knew it would make me happy, and she knew what I liked-namely redheads in uniform. I would send her a man, or a woman, to her for the same reason, she loved her Man Meat most of all. Those poor guys. They couldn't walk straight after Amanda was done with them. We were both happy and loving, and that's what matters.

I remained the Sororities' accountant until the day I graduated. In fact, I kept the same bed, the same room, for all those semesters and never moved out to a better place. It was quite comfortable, being near my office, and being with people that I liked and were comfortable with.

Beti Pi's reputation soared after that night's fiasco. We would hold fundraisers all through the semesters, raising money for ourselves and for charities. For the public it would be; busty girls doing car washes in bikinis. Back at our house, it would be Fuck Fest, gloryholes, roleplaying, and much more. Cannon would provide security, sometimes Ang and Lee would also. Amanda would be in the thick of it, pleasuring big dicks and loving that hot cum squirt down her throat. This time around, I would be taking part. If Amanda felt I was not getting enough attention at the parties, she would direct one of our Sisters my way. I didn't mind the least, Amanda knew what I liked.

In one hilarious, yet fun, case, we had two relatively new Beta Pi Sisters, Ava and Hannah. They heard stories about Amanda and I and thought it was mostly made up. During one party, Amanda saw a chance and asked Tessa if she could be with me in my room and show the new Sisters what it was all about. Tessa was happy to oblige. The busty beauty was doing her roleplay again as Ash for our fundraiser. When we got to my room, 'Ash' went to work with a powerful blowjob, opening her blouse a using her large, soft, jugs while Hannah and Ava sat on my bed watching, gobsmacked as I came. A beaming smile, Tessa took it all. When done, she ate most of it. The two other Sisters were finally convinced, the stories were true. When the two left, Tessa laughed saying, "I've always wanted to taste you."

At the yearly Halloween party, Amanda dressed up as a busty elf. One thing led to another and she was slamming shots with some guys before going down on them. Tessa was dressed as Lara Croft, tight brown, shorty shorts with a gray shirt that could not hide her rack. She even had fake pistols on her hips. We went to my room and she did a slight roleplay, her being trapped in a temple and I was a another Raider trying to take what she found. "Perhaps we could come to an agreement" Tessa offered before offering me her round backside. It was hot and heavy, sweaty flesh slapping together, her shorts around her knees, seductively licking one of her pistols as I fondled her bare chest. After I came on her chest, Tessa said that this would be part of her study, how roleplaying improves the sexual experience.

When we graduated and moved out, we stayed close to campus. All the Sisters gathered together, sat me on the couch, and expressed how grateful they were towards both Amanda and I for everything we've done in saving this sorority. As a token of gratitude, all of the Sisters smothered me at the same time with their massive racks. It was quite hilarious as Amanda recorded it.

Amanda and I stayed together after we graduated. Eventually my position would be taken over by someone else, someone that was competent and reliable. It was a guy named Pieper. He answered an ad in the campus newspaper. After I showed him his living quarters and his office, I handed him the keys. Leaving the room, Rebecca was waiting there with hunger in her eyes. Introducing the two, I departed, saying that Pieper was a virgin. The flash in her eyes, the smile, Rebecca was the shark. She went in and shut the bedroom door, locking the pair inside.

We would come back to Beta Pi to check up on things, meet the old and new Sisters, and ensure that no one was following Void's footsteps.

Moving out and getting our own place, Amanda and I started separate careers. Thankfully our open relationship and our careers never really disrupted our paths. We got to travel the world, see majestic sights, and have lots of sex. And it all started when I answered an ad.

Officer Brittany We met a few times after the fire. First was in the backseat of her cruiser in a far, isolated, part of the campus. It was hot and heavy in the backseat, she cast aside her belt and sidearm and pulled down her trousers. Only real comfortable way to bang was doggy with her draped over the seat and me standing outside. That time I had to cum inside her because she was still on duty and didn't have time to change her uniform.

Another time she came to Beta Pi. Coming off duty, she came to me because she desperately needed a release. Being a bad relationship and dealing with mostly drunk college students, she some help. Without a word she came into the House's living room, cast aside her belt, and sat on my lap. We kissed and then we stripped and fucked couch. Not a word was spoken, not by Brittany, myself, or Rebecca sitting across from us.

Another time felt like it was straight out of Penthouse. Going home late one night, I was hailed by a security cruiser for not stopping long enough at a stop sign. The officer that pulled me over was Officer Brittany. She gave me two choices, take the $75 ticket or eat her out in her cruiser. Which do you think I chose?

The last time we did it was after I graduated. Brittany already left the campus security and became an actual police officer, serving under Diana Gold. Brittany graduated the police academy and asked if I could come over. When I did, she was wearing new near police officer's uniform that wasn't as snug as her security uniform but was still nice on her body. That night we did some roleplaying, her the warden and I the prisoner. Was a little out of the ordinary for me being the sub for this, but Officer Brittany didn't ride me too hard. I would be handcuffed and she would blow me then stop. She was edging me to a powerful finish, but she wouldn't take it, ordering me to drop the load into a bucket. That was part of the playing. At the very end, I staged a breakout and took the officer with me. Instead of taking the officer hostage, handcuffing her to the bed and getting some sweet revenge. We had a safe word and Officer Brittany loved that kind of roleplay.

She made it far in the police force, some of it was due to talented tongue. Afterwards Brittany would send random photos via text of her being seductive in her uniform towards the camera, yet wouldn't ask to meet up. Guess she just got off being provocative.

Jenna Jenna was one of the few Bitches that tried to change herself. With her sorority gone, virtually all of her friends left, saying they did not wish to see her ever again, which showed how devoted the Bitches really were to one another. Eventually Jenna came out that she was Bi, something that didn't sit too well with her uptight parents. They didn't shun her but expressed their 'great disappointment' in her choices in life. The family had a reputation to uphold of being 'prim and proper', shuffling Jenna to the back, out of the light.

Jenna had a real fear that her family would cut her off entirely, leaving her with virtually nothing. It didn't happen because of her grandmother, Milly. She loved Jenna and at first didn't like her being with those Bitches. However, it was a family tradition to be in there. When the whole house burned to the ground, Grandma Milly was laughing for hours. When Jenna was being shunned, Milly threatened Jenna's parents with cutting THEM off from the family fortune. She even slapped Jenna's mother in the face, because Jenna's mother was using slurs to describe Jenna's girlfriend-Debra.

Jenna's personality also changed. Instead of being the stern, uptight, Bitch, she became much more open, much more friendly. She didn't leave Silverleaf, but she did move into the dorms. At first she was shunned by the other students whom still remembered her prior. But she did change and so did they.

By the time of graduation, Jenna found herself an older man named Gill. He was stock-broker and was quite wealthy. Jenna, surprisingly, didn't care about the money. She wanted Gill. He was highly intelligent, laid back, kind, didn't smoke, was good in bed, and accepted Jenna without reservations. He even liked Debra!

Jill, she faced trouble during her time in Silverleaf. Her relationships, if you can call them that, were up and down like a never-ending roller coaster. The problem with her was commitment. Often times there would be slight bumps in the relationship and she would severe it rather than addressing the problem. She would go to parties and have lots of sex, thinking it would fill the hole in her life. It didn't.

Her moment of clarity occurred at a party where she realized her wild behavior was accomplishing nothing. That's when she decided to change herself. Jill threw herself into her studies in business management that by the time of graduation she was being sought after for major companies like Amazon and Microsoft. We were quite proud of her.

Jill said that she could often see, or hear, Amanda and I going at it at times. Her going 'all Amish' as she called it, made her longing but she refused to break because of the desire until she graduated. Amanda had heard of her desires before Jill's rehabilitation, and it was one of the rare times that she asked me not to have sex with someone. "She's becoming a junkie" Amanda warned. "She needs to have constant sex. I love a good dicking, but this is ruining her. She's putting sex in front of everything else."

She got a job with Microsoft, first with sales and then with research and development. While there, she met a man named David who also worked there as an accountant. They were a lot alike and they fell in love. One day I received a text message from Jill, she was naked and getting it doggy-style on a bed followed by a second photo of a cumshot on her ass. A minute later there was a third message, it was of Jill deeply apologizing. She got my number mixed with David's. "Yeah. Sure she did" Amanda winked. "Let's do one better." Later that night, Amanda and I got it on and she took a photograph of her getting it doggy-style and a second of my cumshot that coated her large ass. We sent that to Jill and she was red faced for hours.

Yumi Jenna and Yumi didn't start a relationship, though Jenna credits her with opening up about her real identity. Yumi took that money from Void and a few other 'things' from the office and his home before it was all seized by the police for evidence and liquidation. With the proceeds she got a better apartment and a better vehicle. A better job followed, this time as an actual accountant at a law firm with better pay, benefits, and staff that could pronounce her name correctly.

She, Lee and Ang would have some wild threesomes until the two body builders graduated college and moved away. I would see Yumi often and we would have our own fun. She liked being with me because how massive my cumshots were and my 'white meat'. Sometimes Yumi would photograph the aftermath and show them to her girlfriends. They didn't all that cum was real, it had to be fake, fake cock and fake cum. To prove them wrong, Yumi filmed one of our 'dates'. She wore tight, all black clothing and we went down on each other at her apartment. Yumi begged for a facial as I rode her doggy-style on her nice leather couch. I took her cellphone and recorded as she stroked me to a glorious finish, thick streams of cum spewed from the tip and splattered across her face, chest, and into her mouth that it rolled out down her chin. Then she would eat it up slowly. Showing that video to her girlfriends, one of them expressed a desire to hook up with me, "Forget it" Yumi smiled. "He's taken" but wouldn't express to whom. More often than not we would just chat, talking about our days.

She ended up meeting a good man at the firm named Leroy. They moved in with each other and Yumi decided that she wanted to remain committed to him. So we didn't have our special meet ups anymore, but we still talked frequently and have lunch together. Sometimes she would send us photos of her and Leroy having sex and the black haired woman would make silly faces at the camera, going cross-eyed, tongue dangling.

Amanda would counter with her own and it became somewhat of a competition between us over who could make the silliest of faces during sex.

Diana Gold the case work against Void and the others helped elevate Diana Gold in the police force. She was getting recognized for her talents rather than her chest size.

The promotion meant more time at work and everything else falling by the wayside. We would still hear from her. When she would get really horny she would call me over, sometimes Amanda would come. Diana knew what got got me going and wore her her tight uniforms, that massive rack bursting at the seams. It was always in her office. Surprisingly we never got caught. One time she was on the phone once again with the mayor who would not go away. Not satisfied, I stood next to Diana stroking while she smiled at me, sneaking in a kiss or a suck between "Yes, sir!" This time I came on her face and she didn't cover the receiver.

Diana persisted in trying to get me away from Amanda. Each time it was refused. Still, I wasn't the only one she was with. One day she gathered several of her male officers together in the locker room, desiring a gangbang. It was a good one. I know because she filmed it and showed it to me. Guess she was still trying to impress me. Eight guys ejaculated on her face that day and all she wanted was more.

All the sex aside, Diana's assistance on this case, with Rachel serving as witness, was instrumental against our troublemakers and she was promoted to assistant-chief of the department for her efforts. Her goal was to one day be chief of police. That wouldn't come easily for her, but she liked a challenge.

Becca Amanda and I eventually had our foursome with Becca and Andy. To make things funny, Becca didn't tell Andy what Amanda looked like in any detail just to see what his expression was when they meet. We went to their dorms one Saturday. Amanda dressed herself up as a cowgirl, straw hat, jean shorts, low cut top. When Andy opened the door, he froze and stared wide-eyed at her massive chest. That how Amanda knew he was hooked.

Amanda and Andy had their fun on his bed while Becca and I watched next to them. My beauty was being relentless on the guy, smothering his face with her massive tits, slapping them about while grinding on his lap. The bed wasn't large enough for the four of us. That didn't bother us. Becca wore her riding outfit of tight, light blue riding pants, calf-length leather riding boots, pink riding coat over a white shirt. Sitting on my lap watching the show as Amanda showed no mercy, Becca laughed before we started making out. She liked being kissed on the neck. It sent shivers up her spine. It wasn't long before she slid between my thighs, pulled out my massive, erect rod, smiled with blushing red cheeks, and kissed the head. Her time with Andy gave her better experience in giving head. Still couldn't deep throat me, still she tried. Amanda was deep-throating Andy with impunity and sliding his rod between her tits and letting the turtle head pop out.

Becca me on my back against several thick blankets her on top of her, "riding pony". Those leather boots wrapped tightly around my waist, ankles crossed. Within arms' length was Andy and Amanda. Becca and I made out some more, both grinding into each other. It was getting stuffy in her riding coat. Sitting up and sliding it off to reveal the white cotton shirt, we went back to it. Becca's tongue brushed against my teeth and slid across my tongue, those slender fingers combing through my hair. We took turns masturbating each other, my fingers in her twat and she stroking me.

"You're hot to trot!" Becca moaned, feeling me. "The filly is ready for her stud!" rolling onto her stomach, Becca lifted her wrapped bubble butt into the air by her knees. She eagerly anticipated this. It wasn't the stables but it was still fun. Pulling down her trousers until her holes showed, I gave her a good eating out, licking the slit and running fingers into both holes. When it was time to take the plunge, my cock slapped her cheeks. Becca looked back biting her lips.

"I'm ready" she panted. Letting the leaking tip guide the way, the meat graced up her inner thighs before finding her tight lips. "I can feel you!"

Pressing the head in, Becca quivered, grabbing the blanks tightly with her fists then relaxed. Only half the length went in before she asked to not go any further. Then, as promised, I rode her like a stud. Her eyes were wide and rolling back, gasping for air as I kissed the back of her neck, "N...nnn...oooonnnnnn...gawwwwww" the rider panted. Each thrust forced the air from her lungs.

When I came, she sat on her knees facing me, mouth open. "Gimme" she panted. Well, she got it, right on the bridge of her little nose, a constant stream of thick, hot, white spunk that rolled out and blinded her then went down the cheeks. The college girl took it with glee, laughing as each pulse sent a rope of cum onto her glazed face. In waves it rolled over her body. "That's a stud!" Becca cried.

Not wanting to have Andy feel inadequate by comparison, Amanda rode on him like there was no tomorrow. Cowboy off in one hand, bare chested, Amanda was riding him like a wild bull, "Wooohoooo! Ride me!" Amanda cheered. She didn't care about the volume. "Eight seconds! Eight seconds!" Her body bucking on him caused the bed to scrape along the floor. When it was time to get some, Amanda sucked on Andy's cock so hard to get it that he passed out on the bed. He did cum in her mouth, a lot. Flashing it to Becca, she teasingly showed it in her mouth, sloshing it about with her tongue before swallowing it. Becca sat watching it all, wiping up the cum from her body and slowly eating it, deeply turned on.

Next time it was more of a foursome. We got a hotel for the weekend with a large enough bed for all of us and just went nuts. My love would go down on Becca quite a lot, calling her 'Fun Sized' because of Becca's petite frame. Andy went for Amanda the most, loving those massive tits in his face, slapping him around.

It got to be a little annoying that, having only one bed in one room, when some of us would be taking a break and relaxing, there would be someone having sex in the bed. That was the only real gripe of that weekend. I don't how many times I came that weekend. By Monday I was red from head to toe and so sore that I had to take the day off to recuperate. Jokingly Amanda said that she gained three pounds from all the cum that she ingested.

Then we had a try in switching girlfriends for a weekend. I got Becca and Andy got Amanda. To keep things fresh, us couples stayed separate. Becca and I got a hotel on the East side of the town and Amanda and Andy got a hotel on the West side and we cut contact so that we weren't bugging each other except a quick call or text in the evening to check up on things.

I appreciate Becca wanting to try new things with me. Her bubble butt was fun to play with and she had a lot of energy. She was still trying to understand dirty talk and how to use the proper toys. She also said that Andy and her had special names for one another, ones that only they knew. It was partially to validate one another if concerned but it was also their turn-ons. As close as we were, Becca refused to tell me what it was.

The spunky girl even confessed that after all these meet ups that she was becoming more attracted to me. Her bond to Andy was solid and as fun as we were together, Becca said that she would never leave Andy. "We've talked about what we're going to do after college, you know? Starting with new lives together. What will it do to us. I'm nervous. I want to get a good job and get a nice house for us and maybe even more."

"I'm sure that Andy feels the same way" I replied.

That didn't mean we stopped fucking. Far from it. Sunday morning I awoke to the girl sucking me off in the 69 position. I ate her out, juices leaking onto my face as she inhaled me. That's a good way of waking up!

Amanda called me the night prior and was a little miffed. Andy had passed out from all the fun. "This is the third time he's done it!" Amanda huffed. "Good thing I brought my vibrator."

After our second meeting we took a break from one another to unwind. It was maybe a month or so later that I met Becca again. We had lunch in the cafeteria where she explained what has happened in the past weeks. Becca also told me, in detail, how she and Andy fulfilled their fantasy of making love in the stable.

"We borrowed a key from a friend and snuck in after the stables closed" Becca eagerly said. "We found a large, soft, pile of hay. Andy took me in his arms and laid me out on it. He looked into my eyes and said how much he loved me. We kissed and kept kissing. Oh, eventually we were making love on the hay. It wastn' fucking, no, no, no" she wagged a finger. "It was pure love. It was so magical that I didn't want it to end. Even after he came inside me and pulled out, we lay there in one another's arms, staring into each other's eyes, just lost in the moment. Everything melted away. Nothing else existed. His eyes were hypnotic and all the nervousness I felt simply didn't exist anymore."

The four of us had an 'understanding' of one another over our unique relationship. You could call it 'friends with benefits'. Not often but sometimes Becca would call me and we would met up. Most of the time it was talking about her and Andy, me giving advise to deal with any problems that came up or checking our homework.
A few times we would fuck. Not a whole lot, but we did. Becca's mind felt like she was at a fork in the road, confessing she wanted to be with Andy with everything dedicated to him while at the same time feeling deep desires that not even he could fill.

Having the same feelings, Andy would call Amanda and they would do what Becca and I would, though it more often led to sex. Who couldn't resist those large ta-tas?

One meet up Becca and I did, Andy was out of town on a college field trip. Feeling lonely, Becca asked for me to come over. I did and she had finished her workout for the day. Wearing black running shorts and a pink tank tip with a pink sports bra, hair in a high ponytail, she was doing her cool down stretches on a yoga pad and asked if I could massage her shoulders. You know where this is going. Soon we were making out on the mat when, in her excitement, Becca called, "Oh, Andy!" Face flushed in red, hands covering her face, Becca ran to her room. I gave her a few minutes to calm down. Emerging from her room, still embarrassed, sitting beside me on the couch, she profusely apologized. "It's not a problem" I laughed. "It would be awkward if you said, "Oh, Philip!"

Our laughter cut the tension. We didn't do it for a few more weeks as she was still embarrassed and didn't tell Andy and I didn't tell Amanda. When we did meet up again, it was because Andy was with Amanda. Feeling alone, Becca invited me over. Wanting to impress Andy, she asked if she could practice deepthroating on me. Of course I readily agreed. It took a lot of practice. Becca had been practicing with Amanda whom showed her how to using her toys before coming to me.

Through my busty beauty, Becca learned proper dirty talk, eye contact, relaxing the throat, teasing with the lips, and more. Amanda was adamant with her, "Worship that dick! I got that from Lisa Ann, the pornstar. You worship that dick and he'll never leave you. He will worship you in return. I guarantee that!"

It must've worked because while we continued seeing Amanda and Becca, we were having much less sex than before as they were more dedicated to each other. We didn't mind that at all. All part of the plan.

When they graduated, Becca and Andy both got jobs, he worked for a science testing lab while she became a veterinarian. About two years after graduating, they got married. Once again it was all romantic, with the proposal, I mean. He took her to her favorite stable for a day of riding. As they were putting away the horses and brushing them down, Becca reached back to Andy and asked for a rag. He gave her the rag but felt something in it. Unfolding it, it was a 4kt diamond ring, with a real diamond! He proposed to her and Becca cried so much that she collapsed. She was crying for joy.

They invited us to be their Best Man and maid of honor respectively. Of course we jumped for it because it was happening in Maui! It was a blast! Amanda enjoyed a real luau, I got to surf in the ocean and Becca got to enjoy her first real double-penetration with Andy and me. After the wedding, the four of us went to the hotel penthouse and consummated the marriage. My lovely fluffed Andy and I while Becca prepared herself, still wearing her wedding dress. After a lot of making out, we got to business. Laying on his back, Andy accepted his new bride onto him while I mounted her from behind, one in her pussy and one in her tight ass.

Not being left out, Amanda was taking pictures for memories, encouraging the new bride, we even briefly tried two in her twat. When it came time deliver, we dropped two weeks worth of saved spunk into her at the same time that it was nearly overwhelming that she was wide eyed, mouth agape and trying to breathe that Amanda had to calm her down and remind her to take a breath. Becca loved it. She really did. It was just surprising. We gave her time to calm down.

When she did, Becca was up to trying some more and she got a double blowjob. Still wrapped on her white wedding dress, sitting on the floor, the redhead deepthroated both of us. The bride was even impressing us with her dirty talk, "I like that big, fat cock in my pussy" leering at her husband, stroking him with one hand and rubbing herself with the other. "I wanna fill it stretch my holes."

We both came on her face, glazing her from forehead to chin, with dribbles falling onto her dress. Laughing, Becca exclaimed, "I'm such a slut!" She had come a long way from a nervous sorority girl to a grown woman.

Not to be outdone, Amanda laid her out on the bed, smothering the bride with her rack, declaring, "You're not a slut compared to me!" and began licking the accumulated spunk from her body.

The wedding dress was stained when it was all over. Not to worry. It was a rental.

Mary The case against Void and the others put a great strain on Omega Bank as they were investigated for their complacency in the plot. The FBI and IRS delved deep into the files and accounts, uncovering many of the fraudulent accounts. Aaron Mac Donald suffered from hypertension and depression as his bank was seized. He would stay in his house for days a time in a deep rut, sometimes drinking to help with the tension. It drove Mary to tears seeing him like this, a man that gave so much and still got shit on.

It was through the investigation that the Feds discovered that both he and his grand-daughter were being blackmailed, and forced with a proverbial gun to their heads to continue with this laundering and hiding assets. What was being held over them was their past, the senior MacDonald and his prior businesses with shady people. For Mary it was her past boyfriends that were 'less desirable' among the upper-crust class.

The MacDonalds gave as much evidence as they could find and gave sworn testimonies at the trials. With the blackmail, their evidence seeking, and testimonies, the bank was cleared of wrong doing after the false assets were liquidated. With that huge weight off his shoulders, Mr. MacDonald was smiling for the first time in years.

Mary was also deeply relieved she wanted to pay back Beta Pi for their help. She made a generous donation in the name of Omega Bank every semester. Then she wanted to thank me! I tried to turn her down several times but she kept at it and Amanda convinced me to go through with it, saying it was rude to reject a present.

We met at Omega Bank after it had closed on Friday night. She had the keys. Going into her back office, Mary sat down and expressed how she wanted to pay us back for their help. When I told her that having sex was not necessary, that her donations were good enough, Mary smiled and sat on my lap. "This interest rate is non-negotiable'.

Oh, boy was it fun. Mary was wearing a light blue buttoned up shirt that was slight big and tight blue jeans with her hair cut above the ears, she could deepthroat, talked dirty, had a perfect bubble butt that loved to be fucked, and perky breasts that were fun to play with.

We knocked everything off her desk. By the end we were naked in her small office, lathered in sweat, and she wanted it in her mouth."Make your deposit!" she implored. I must've gotten my tax refund because when I came, I hosed Mary's face from hair to chin and onto her bare chest, long ropes of thick sperm shot out of the tip and sliced through the air onto her hot body. Sputtering and blind, Mary gasped in surprise, "What was that?!"

"An average amount for me" I replied.

About once a week we would see each other when I dropped off the sororities' deposits. She would invite me into the back, to her office and we would spend a few minutes talking about our days. Sometimes it would lead to us banging.

By the time we graduated, Mary had already started a serious relationship with another graduating senior named Hector. We would hear from Mary on occasion as she and Hector stayed working at Omega Bank long after we left. Our relationship wasn't as sexual as the others, but we still had a connection, she thanked us for not just saving the bank but for saving her grandfather. Eventually she would inherit the bank when the senior MacDonald passes on. That will not be for quite some time as the man is now vacationing in Hawai'i!

Bryan and Professor Ziegler

When Bryan woke up that next morning, his sheets were a mess. He remembered having a dream of this woman with an uncanny resemblance to Dr. Ziegler coming over, but dressed as a witch. She jerked him off to a big finish. What's better, Bryan was now calm about the whole situation between him, Dr. Ziegler, and Void that he went back to work with the doctor that day. Their relationship went back to what it was before with nothing being said of what happened with that one troublemaker.

Mercy would show up in his dreams not too often, maybe once a month. Each time there was a lot of changes from the last visit. Sometimes they would be on a beach, she in a bikini and he in shorts, or at a formal party, she wearing a tight pencil dress and he a fine suit. Every time, it would end in passionate sex, sex that he could vividly feel. There would be deep-throating, titty-fucking, anal, and others. Hot breath panting in his ear, flesh in his palm, a spiraling tongue on his fingers. Yet it was a dream. He would wake up in his bed, the sheets stained in cum, and no Mercy.

When he graduated from Silverleaf, Dr. Ziegler gave him a glowing reference that he used to apply for a job at the Center for Disease Control. Bryan left college alone, but Dr. Ziegler knew how to pull strings. The doctor arranged a meeting with a former student of hers, Kimberly. She was nice blonde girl with blue eyes and a nice figure and was more his age. They hit it off and soon fell in love. In his last dream with Mercy, after an intense session, Mercy's last words ever to him, "You are the best, Bry-an. You always were. Now you'll be the best with Kimberly."

Bryan never told Dr. Zeigler about these dreams or about her sister. Which is strange considering that she never mentioned her, either.

Last edited:
Epilogue Part II

Tessa and Nevil

Peter felt like he was going to explode right there, the feel of his cock sliding in his wife's mouth was almost too much. His knees started to buckle, and he said "God, oh fuck, yeah baby…yeah…I'm going to…"

"Peter, don't cum yet!” Nevil said.

Lillian, Peter’s wife, stopped sucking him, and sat back on the bed. Peter still stood facing her, trying to get himself under control. They all watched as his cock twitched, just on the verge of cumming, and then he sighed as he felt the urge pass.

"Good control Peter, you're learning. Masturbation gives you better control during sex, so the practice has helped. Now, let's try fucking Lillian."

Lillian moaned as Peter’s member slid up her wet cunt. It went all the way in, and she wrapped her arms around him and French kissed him, and began to bounce up and down. She was really enjoying getting fucked.

"Oh my God, I'm full," Lillian said in a deep husky voice. "It's feels so fucking goooooood." Peter did the things Tessa had suggested. He simulated her tits and fucked her deep. It did not take long, to prove too much for Lillian. "Oh FUCK I'm going to cum! Yes, yes, fuck me deep FUCK I'M CUMMING NOW!!! OH FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!!!" she shouted as her pussy clamped down on his cock.

Peter moaned and grabbed Lillian by the hips and shoved his cock in as deeply as he could, and then his manhood started to spurt it's load into her hot wet cunt.

After the fire, Nevil added a sex therapy major to his computer science degree. Tessa finished her accounting degree, and also picked up a minor in sex therapy. The two got married and went on to conduct pioneering research in sex therapy.

Together they conduct two-week-long therapy sessions for people with perceived sexual dysfunction. Their techniques are so successful, they are booked a year in advance.

They have also published two best-selling books!

Rebecca

Rebecca, former Penthouse Pet and now pornstar stared in the mirror as she finished up her make-up. Rebecca graduated from Silverleaf University and went on to become a successful porn star. Her more famous movies were: I Watch, Hollywood Sluts, Educating Rebecca, Black Cock the Pirate, Rebecca Does Hollywood, and Oral/Anal Addiction!

Today she was working on her best film yet. A scifi porn, where she saves the earth by sucking off the alien invaders.

20 minutes later, on set

Rebecca worked her way round and round the circle of cocks surrounding her. She needed drain all these balls to save the earth.

The first alien (they looked like humans) to cum, did so just as she was pulling her mouth off his cock. She took the first spurt in her mouth, then pulled it out and pressed her lips against the head as it pulsed out a thick, gooey load. Once she was sure he was done, she licked it up and gave him a big smile. "Yes, that's it! Bet you're feeling better now, right?"

The second alien was good enough to let her know he was about to blow, giving a particularly expressive groan as Rebecca's mouth was half-way down his shaft. (The most communication she'd gotten from any of them so far!) She pulled back a little to suck on the head, until he popped like a champagne cork in her mouth, flooding it with creamy spunk. After she'd got it all out, she swallowed it all.

Third and fourth aliens were throbbing hard in her hands, she aimed them at her upturned face and pumped away. "Don't hold back! We need to get it all out!" Both of them blew at the same time, hot cum spurting out in two thick jets and splattering all over her cute face. "Good!" smiled Rebecca through her thorough glazing, "Get it all out of your system!" carefully milking out the last few drops.

That left the fifth; Rebecca had something special in mind to finish. "Guess I'm gonna have to bring out the big guns!" she teased, undoing the lower buttons on her oh-so-tight blouse. Opening the bottom half of the shirt she exposed a glorious expanse of underboob; with the top part still fastened, her breasts were well supported by the perfectly-fitting shirt. She leaned forward and arched her back, pushing them out towards him; he took the hint, pushing his spit-slick prick into her cleavage and beginning to tit-fuck her eagerly. "Oh, you like that?" teased Rebecca. His only reply was a groan that was almost a grunt, bucking his hips as he drove his hard cock deep into her warm, enveloping cleavage. He was a decent size, but no way was he going to be poking out the top!

As the alien frantically fucked her tits, she reached under her skirt and started touching herself, fingering her wet folds and frigging her sensitive clit. Pleasure welling up within her, she gazed up at the slavering, desperate alien and smiled encouragingly. "Don't hold back now, just go for it! Fuck it all out!" He didn't need to be told twice. With his hands on her shoulders, she felt a warm wetness spill into the center of her cleavage. He moaned in what was presumably pleasure, hands slipping off her shoulders as cum poured out of him. His cock slid back to freedom at last, the last few dribbles oozing out as he stumbled back weak-kneed. Rebecca gave a happy, drawn-out sigh as her own orgasm arrived; just a small one, but nice anyway.

She stood up and stretched, wiped the worst (or best) of the cum from her face, and took a good look at the aliens she'd just drained.

"So, feeling better? Things should be getting clearer now you've got all that out." She said

“Thank you earthing… you saved us and your planet” The leader of the aliens said. That was when the director yelled cut.

Venera

Venera join the Army after graduation. She was in charge of a military police squad, consisting of eight men and two women. They were sent to Afghanistan and during a patrol were attacked by approximately 50 insurgent fighters. Venera maneuvered her fire team through the kill zone and into a flanking position, where her squad leader and her assaulted the attackers. She won the battle and a silver star! Unfortunately, she retired from the military due to a squad “gangbang” celebration after she received the award.

The Dean

Dean Cloven Slug was sitting in his favorite chair near the TV at the Florida nursing home. Near him was one of the male nurses at the facility. He had acted senile to get out of the department of defense prison. It had worked. Now he just needed to remain a model patient here for a few more weeks and he’d be a free man.

He had been the root cause of all the problems for Mu-Beta-Pi. From placing them on double secret probation, to hiring the corrupt Void, getting the Bitches to discredit them, and finally his abuse of them during the ROTC drill. He knew in his heart he had done the right thing. He knew removing the “disadvantaged and minority students” from his university was the right thing to do. He HATED minorities as much as he HATED gays and lesbians.

He was thinking those thoughts when Jade, the big breasted, black girl from Mu-Beta-Pi walked into the nursing home.

Dean Slug recognized her right away.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, BITCH” he screamed and jumped out of his chair. “YOUR BLACK CUNT COST ME MY JOB!!! THE MINORITY SLUTS AT YOUR SORORITY ARE A CURSE ON THE UNIVERSITY!!” He erupted into a violent. The profanity-laced tirade against the sorority, minorities, and gays/lesbians was crazy. The male nurse moved in quickly and restrained him, but the Dean kept screaming. When he finally stopped Jade smiled.

“I’m the new therapist at this facility” She said calmly to the Dean with a smile. Dean Slug knew at that moment his plans to be free were over. He also knew from the hardening bugle against his ass, that the big male nurse holding him had plans for him tonight!

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2042817&d=1520310122

Ursula

Ursula was ruined after the fire. Her father’s money had gotten her out of the legal problems. In fact, her father funded the rebuilding of the Beta-Kappa house. But the other Bitches, never forgave her for what she had done to them. For a while, she just lived back at home with her parents. But the shameful looks she got from her father, drove her nuts.

She moved out and lived off a monthly allowance from her family. Then she discovered her true passion, horse breeding!

She became a horse breeder. She helped select mares and stallions to breed. She researched pedigrees, genealogical records, for the best match. When her efforts started to produce winning horses, she started to make more money.

She would personally work with the mares and stallions prior to insemination. She managed the nutrition of stallions and mares. She was also unique is always using natural mating techniques for insemination.

It was too bad, that a video of how she got the horses ready for insemination got out! She was forever banned by the horse owners association and ruined again!

Void

Bubba, the biggest and meanest prisoner, had a new girlfriend named Mortas Void! The reader's imagination can fill in the rest!

Amanda and Robert, several years later

Robert and I were at the glamorous “adults only” resort of Sandals Regency La Toc, on the island of St Lucia. Our room looked out over the stately palms and awe-inspiring golf course. Nicknamed the "Emerald of the Caribbean" the resort had a beautiful half-mile crescent shaped beach, exotic corals, lush hillsides, and rolling fairways. We even had our own private, intimate, hot tub on the deck of our room.

Part of the trip was covered by Robert’s high paying job as an accountant for a top fortune 500 company. They had their business meeting here, and Robert added a week and invited me to join him.

I agreed, and took vacation from my job. I had entered the Navy after college and served for 4 years. Robert hated when I was at sea, but loved when I was back and in my tight uniform!

After the Navy, Diana Gold helped me get a job with the FBI. She was still after Robert, and thought I'd be too busy at the FBI for him. It did not work out, i knew Robert was my priority. I investigate mainly white-collar crimes. It does not pay as well as Robert’s job, but I enjoy the work.

As far as my relationship with Robert, it could not be better. We live together, but have decided not to get married. It is an arrangement which works for us. It keeps us both in “dating” mode, and we love that.

Sorry, I can't write anymore, Robert said the hot tub is ready... and I need take off my cloth before I join him!

The End

Back