Mom and Son at the Nude Resort (closed)

xFuckDollx

Literotica Guru
By the time Jen and her son, Andrew, made it to the resort, it was much later than she had planned. Luckily there was still a light on in the small office that was located next to the privacy gate that marked the entrance to the beach community. Jen's brother, Simon, had offered to let she and her son use his private beach house for the summer as a way of celebrating Andrew's graduation from high school a month earlier. Jen had figured it was her last chance to spend some quality time with her son before he went off to college, so she wanted to make the best of it.

"You stay here, I'll just go check in and get the keys," she said as she patted Andrew' arm before opening the door of the SUV and slipping out. Her flip flops slapped against her feet as she made her way to the front door, wearing faded jeans and a short, midriff baring grey top.

The older gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and assured her it was no problem, the two of them arriving at the late hour. He was a night owl, he explained. After she explained who she was and why they were there, the man retrieved the extra set of keys to Simon's beach house and handed them over. He also gave her a parking pass and instructed her to stick in the front windshield. He walked her through the passcode that she would need for the gate access to the community and then handed her a stack of pamphlets with local attractions and a handbook on community rules, as well as a map.

She started to open the map, but Pete quickly informed her she wouldn't need it to find her brother's beach house. It was the third one on the right, yellow siding. Can't miss it, he assured her. Shoving the pamphlets, map and handbook into her purse, Jen thanked Pete for being so helpful, then grabbed the keys and headed back to her car.

"We're all set," she said as she slid back into the front seat and slipped the parking pass onto the dashboard. She could tell Andrew was tired, just like she was so they wasted no time finding the beach house. They carried their essentials inside and pile them near the entrance before walking through the beach house together. It was gorgeous and spacious, but they were both too tired to make much of a fuss, so within a few minutes they had selected bedrooms and within the hour, Jen fast asleep in the master bedroom, still dressed in her jeans and tank top.

When she woke the next morning, light filled the entire vacation home, streaming through the large windows throughout every room. Jen showered and dressed in a bikini with a wrap around her hips. She was in the kitchenette fixing an omelet when she heard Andrew say something about a naked woman at the door.

"I'll see who it is, silly," she replied, assuming that her son was just exaggerating. It was a beach resort after all. The woman was probably just wearing a revealing swimsuit, not unlike Jen's own bikini.

"Can I help you?" the brunette asked as she opened the door to the beach house and was greeted with the sight of a very attractive ebony skinned woman, who also happened to be very naked. Jen immediately noticed the woman's bright smile, as well as her near perfect breasts, and only after that, the basket of assorted items that the woman held in front of her, strategically covering the lower part of her body.

Maybe it's a topless community? Jen thought, trying to find an explanation for why this woman was walking around in broad daylight with her breasts completely exposed. And then the woman handed her the basket and revealed the fact that she wasn't wearing anything on her lower half either.

"Hello, welcome to the Shady Grove nudist resort, I'm Daphne Mills," the woman said, her voice just as bright and cheerful as her smile. "I just wanted to come by and introduce myself. I'm chair of the activities committee and would be happy to answer any questions you have about our little community."

"Oh, that's so sweet of you," Jen responded with her customary politeness even as she tried to remind herself not to stare at the other woman's nakedness.

"I understand you are Simon's sister, is that right?" Daphne asked.

"Yes," Jen responded, forcing her gaze down to the basket she now held.

"Well, we are all really fond of Simon, and so happy to have you here for the summer," the dark skinned woman replied. "Oh and that's just some fun little things for you and your son. Some treats and lotions and other stuff. Just a little something to welcome you."

"That's so nice of you," Jen acknowledged. She felt like she should invite the woman in but she couldn't do that with Andrew somewhere in the room behind her. Could she?

"Well, I'll leave you two to get settled in. If you need anything, my number is on a card in the basket, and I'm just two doors down the road," Daphne said, pointing down the winding lane in the direction of a large blue beach house.

"Thanks, again," Jen said awkwardly as the other woman turned and started down the steps toward the walk that wound toward her own house. Jen's gaze lingered for a moment on Daphne's back side admiringly, before she stepped back inside and shut the door.

She turned her attention to her son, the basket still clutched to her chest, before finally blurting out, "This is a nudist resort!"

Jen: https://www.imagevenue.com/ME12WD9Z
Daphne: https://www.erosberry.com/playboy-playmate-kirby-griffin-07.html

Andrew was awakened by his mom as thry arrived at the resort. He had really been looking forward to this vacation. Spending time with his mom, being at the beach, maybe meeting a few girls, there was no downside to it! He had worked hard all of high school to make sure he could get into a good school. It had paid off and that summer he was heading to law school at Harvard. That would be a good distance from Alabama, and this trip to Florida was a great way to spend time with his mom befofe leaving for school.

His mom had offered to let a friend come as well, but Andrew had decided against it, for a couple of reasons. One, he wanted to just spend time with his Mom before college. Two, his mom was the consensus MILF of the high school. Any friend he invited would would spend the entire trip talking about how hot she was, or trying to get in his pants. He couldn't blame tham, even Andrew couldn't deny she was attractive, but he didn't want to deal with the awkwardness.

Once finally in his uncle's beach house he quickly changed clothes and began getting ready for bed. On his way from his bathroom to his bed, he glanced out the window. As he took in the beautiful beach view, his jaw dropped. It was a gorgeous night, the beach looked great, and thrre appeared to be two beautiful women walking down the beach and talking, naked as the day they were born!

Now, Andrew was by no means inexpierienced. He was thr "cool" nerd at school. He had never been to socially awkward, and despite his enjoyment of comics, video games, and other nerdy pursuits, managed to stay relatable and fairly popular. He was still 18 however, and it didn't take much at all for him to pop a boner. The two women disappeared and he laid down, visions of meeting the two women at night and one thing leading to another dancing in his head. It didn't take long until he was stroking himself to orgasm and cleaning himself up with a tissue. He fell asleep quickly shortly after.

The next morning he woke up, washed his face, and dressed in his swim trunks and a tank top, ready for the beach. He went to the kitchen to fins his mom beginning an omelete. Smirking and shaking his head, he was again happy he had not brought a friend. Jen was going be getting a lot of stares at the beach today, and he was happy to not have to hear the rude remarks of his friends.

Amdrew offered to answer the knock on the door so his mom could finish cooking. His jaw dropped again when he looked out the door to see the gorgeous ebony goddess. Again, he had some expierience, he had had several girlfriends, and seen most of them naked, but none of them held a candle to this woman's body. Andrew rushed back to the kitchen, "Uhm, Mom, you better get it. Its a woman and shes naked." he exclaimed.

As much as he triend Andrew couldn't really see anything more from the kitchen where he was finishing the omelete his mom had started. He did listen to the conversation, and everything sounded normal, but he knew everything didn't look normal. He did get a chance to see Daphne walking away through the window, and couldn't belive how tight and perfect her ass was.

Andrew jumped out of his stare as Jen shut the door and exclaimed about it being a nudist resort. Andrew had already gotten hard thinking of Daphne, but he felt surge of excitement again at the idea of it being a nudist resort. This was followed by an extreme sense of dread as he realized he had very little control over his dick. Surely it was frowned upon to walk around with a constant hard on!

Andrew brought the omeletes to the table, carefully holding them and moving in a way that he hoped best hid his arousal from his mom. "That's crazy! Why would Uncle Simon send us here together and not tell us!" he asked, shaking his head. "Well, what are we going to do?"

Still clearly flummoxed by the realization that their summer beach resort was a nudist community, Jen moved over to the table and unceremoniously plopped down into one of the chairs, the welcome basket still clutched to her chest as if providing an extra barrier of protection from any eyes that might be on her. She sat there for a moment, trying to puzzle out what her brother could have been thinking until Andrew approached, voicing a similar sentiment.

"I honestly have no idea what he was thinking," she responded, snapping out of her momentary befuddlement and setting the basket of gifts on the table. "I guess it could have been a joke, but that doesn't really seem like Simon's style. He's always been the free spirited one in the family and I don't know...I guess he never really noticed that not everyone is as comfortable as he is with being so...open."

"Well, what are we going to do?" Andrew asked.

That was the question, wasn't it. Jen's first thought was that they couldn't stay. They would have to find a hotel at another beach and try to salvage what they could of their summer, but the truth was, she didn't have enough money to pay for a week or two at a hotel. What little money she had saved was set aside for Andrew's college. That was the whole point of staying at Simon's for the summer.

But if they couldn't go somewhere else, then that meant they either had to go home or they had to make the best of the Shady Grove Nudist Resort. A thought occurred to Jen, and with it, a glimmer of hope. She stood and rushed over to where she had left her purse. She dug through until she found the handbook that Pete had given her the night before.

"Maybe the "nudity" thing is optional," she murmured as she returned to her seat at the table, the small booklet in hand. Jen flipped through the book, scanning the information about the resort. It didn't take her long to find a section about nudity standards which espoused the philosophy of the community, as well as laying out the acceptable situations in which members were allowed to wear clothes...inclement weather...while leaving and entering the community...wait...that's it?!?

Without a word, she passed the pamphlet over to her son so he could look if he wanted.

"Well, it looks like, unless you want to go home, we are just going to have to try to fit in," she said, offering him a nervous smile.

Andrew certainly did not want go home! The whole idea of the trip was to spend time together, which was going to be awkward to say the least, but maybe they would get used to it after awhile and it would bring them closer than ever. Besides, if any of the other woman around the resort were half as hot as Daphne, he was going to get a lifetimes worth of "private time" material.

"It's awkward, but I think its better than going home" He said to Jen. "And you know, Daphne seemed pretty non-plussed about it, so maybe we'll get used to it pretty quick? My biggest concern is, uhm, having certain reactions to, you know, certain things." He said blushing. The awkwardness of the situation had helped his excitement abate some, but he stayed seated at the table, pretty sure even at half mast his previous arousal would be noticed. "This place will likely be great for learning how to control certain things, but I don't know that I want you to see me, you know, like that." He laughed nervously.

Jen was more than a little relieved to hear that Andrew didn't really want to go home. She'd been looking forward to a vacation for months, and it had been so long since she'd been to a beach...she just couldn't imagine having to turn around and leave, even if that meant she had to walk around naked.

Of course that was before her son brought up the idea that they would be seeing each other naked. Jen had been so focused on the thought of walking around in front of strangers with nothing on that she hadn't even considered that she would be with Andrew. He would be seeing her naked. Which also meant, she would be seeing him naked. Another thought that struck her.

"This place will likely be great for learning how to control certain things, but I don't know that I want you to see me, you know, like that," she heard her son say with a nervous laugh.

Wait, what...oh. She had even considered how his body might react to being surrounded by naked women, especially women who looked like Daphne. The thought of walking down the beach with her son while he sported an erection brought a flush to the brunette's face.

"Oh, uhm...I hadn't thought of that...I'm sure you wouldn't be the first bo-I mean man, to get...you know...while on the beach...although you've been to beaches before and seen attractive girls in very skimpy bikinis and you were probably able to control yourself, right? I'm think you'd probably be fine," Jen babbled still trying to banish certain images from her mind.

The two of them set in silence for several minutes, both of them obviously considering the prospects of staying versus the disappointment of leaving. "Well, we can think about it...no need to make a decision right this second," Jen finally spoke, standing up.

"You know what? I think I'm going to try it! I'm going to just take a stroll down the beach and check it out..." she said as if reaching an important decision.

The brunette felt good about her decision, like she was empowered...right up until she realized that meant stripping down in the beach house, where her son could see her.

"Well, yeah I guess I somewhat control it at the beach. But its easier to hide to hide if I need to, and they might have some skimpy bikinis like that on," he responded pointing to his mom, "but they still aren't, you know, completely naked!"

Andrew blinked a few times as his Mom declared she was going to try it and go for a walk. Was she going to strip in front of him? Should he look away? He guessed if they were going to stay they were going to have to get over it and used to it. "Well, I guess, yeah, if we are going to stay, might as well not hide in the house the entire time!" he said standing up. "I feel really wierd about it, but I guess we might as well rip the band-aid off" and began slowly and awkwardly undressing.

A couple minutes later Andrew was nude in front of his Mom, his lanky but toned body standing awkwardly in the dining room. He absolutely felt crazy, but despite the awkwardness it was kind of freeing. The thought of walking outside for everyone to see was already having an effect on certain parts of him, even as the awkwardness counteracted it. Causing his Mom to see his above average size in any state of arousal seemed wrong, so he did try to hide it.

Jen's intent was to go for a walk on the beach by herself, eliminating any awkwardness at being naked in front of her son, or him being naked in front of her, so when he too rose from the table and announced that he was going to go with her, she was shocked and too dismayed to say anything.

As he started to undress, Jen tried to convince herself it was no big deal. She had seen him naked many times, of course, most of those times had been when he was a small child. And he certainly hadn't seen her naked, at least not since he was a baby. He had seen her in various states of undress though, she tried to tell herself.

Despite that, as Andrew slipped the last of his clothes off, the brunette felt her cheeks and ears turn red with embarrassment. There he was, her eighteen year old son, completely naked, standing directly in front of her.

He's definitely not a small child, Jen thought to herself, even as she forced her eyes to focus on his face rather than some of the more interesting parts of her son. With a nervous swallow, the brunette untied the wrap around her waist and slipped it over the chair back.

Here goes, she thought as she slipped her bikini top off and laid it on the table, freeing her shapely d-cup breasts. Without looking at Andrew to see his reaction, Jen quickly slipped her bottoms off and placed them along side the top. She thanked the stars that she had decided to leave the small, dark strip of hair between her legs rather than shaving it all completely off, though in reality it did little to hide her vagina.

And so, there they were, mom and son, completely naked in front of one another. Neither talking, neither moving, and both trying their best not to stare anywhere that might get them in trouble.

"Well, now that that's done, we might as well get out there and enjoy the sun," the brunette suggested motioning toward the patio doors that lead down to the beach. With a smile at Andrew, Jen walked past him to the doors and stepped out into the warm air.

Again, Andrew was so happy he hadn't invited any of his friends. As Jen began to take off her clothes, he could only imagine the comments. Even he couldn't help but peek at his mom's large breasts and round ass. "She's your mom, you perv!" he chided himself as he did his best to only look at her face.

Despite his reprimand, as she stepped out the doors, he couldn't help but to admire her ass a bit more. Maybe this was a bad idea. "Uhm, Mom, this is actually still very awkward. Why don't you go down to the beach, I'll, uh, just take a quick walk to the club and back. You know, its quicker, and I think I might need some time to acclimate to the whole thing." he said. "I promise we'll still spend a lot of time togethrr, I just need tofind a way to relax about it."

Jen had just started down the steps that led from the patio down to the beach when she heard Andrew start speaking. Instinctively she turned back to look at him and found herself nearly eye level with her son's rather large, and extremely naked penis. Not wanting to make the situation any more awkward, the brunette forced herself not to jerk herself back around. Instead she slowly let her eyes moved up Andrew's body until she was making eye contact with him, though his cock never quite seemed to leave her field of vision.

"Oh, okay. That's fine," Jen said in response to her son's comment. "I understand. I'll just see you back here in a little while."

As the brunette turned away and started back down the stairs, she couldn't help but feel a strange mixture of emotions. At least in part, Jen was relieved to get away from her son and his, well, nakedness. If she was going to try this, doing it without her son looking at her would probably be easier, she thought. On the other hand, she was a bit disappointed too. At least if Andrew had been with her she would have had a companion in her adventure into public nudity, even if it was her son.

As her toes hit the warm sand, the brunette pushed those thoughts from her head and focused on the beach, which was one of the most beautiful she'd ever been to. The sun, the sand and the waves were just incredible. Jen took a moment to breath in the ocean air and couldn't resist a broad grin.

As she walked closer to the edge of the water, she could see a few people in the distance, as well as a few watching from their decks. There was a small cluster of people in the water as well. Soon she reached an area with several small groups of people either laying in the sand, talking, or even playing frisbee. And they were all naked. Just like her.

Jen could feel their eyes on her...not just her face, but on her body too. And after the initial instinct to cover herself, she discovered that it really didn't bother her that much. For one thing, she could see their bodies too, so it felt like a fair exchange. Plus, she was proud of her body, even if not used to showing it off.

"Hey there," a voice called from directly behind her.

Jen: https://www.imagevenue.com/ME12WDAS

Andrew

Andrew watched for a moment as his mom started towards the beach, still fighting back thoughts and visions of her face being at the same level as his cock. After a few extra seconds, he managed to get himself under control and once again reprimanded himself for thinking about his mother like that.

As he headed for the clubhouse, Andrew decided to hang around the pool. He could get a lot of practice while having options to hide himself if his thoughts became inappropriate. On his way, the day seemed to be getting underway for most people. He too began feeling more comfortable. People were out, politely waving, and seeming to pay no mind to his nakedness, which mostly made it easier to do the same. There were still the occasional huge boobs or round butt that caught his attention, but it was not near as bad as he was afraid it would be.

When he got to the pool, Andrew found a nice chaise to lay on and relaxed, thankful they had decided to stay, though he knew he would have to stop viewing his mom like his friends did!

As he sat, watching the various activities at the pool, he noticed some movement beside him. Looking over Andrew had to immediately roll to his belly as a girl looking to be about his age had taken the chair next to him. She had an incredible ass, and perky little tits, hard from the air cooling her wet body. "Oh, I didn't mean to bother you!" she said, "though you do look new and seem like you could use some company!" Her personality certainly seemed to match her perky little body!

Last edited:
Jen

Not sure if the person speaking was actually speaking to her, Jen turned tentatively to look behind her and found herself face to face with a strikingly beautiful redhaired woman who looked to be about her age. The woman smiled as she locked eyes with Jen who was trying not to act awkward at being addressed by the nude woman.

"I hope I didn't startle you. You're new to the community aren't you? I thought you might need someone to walk with" the woman explained. "A woman like you, walking by yourself will definitely attract every loser wannabe romeo on the beach. I'm surprised they haven't already started to swoop in for the kill."

"What...I'm not sure I know what you mean," Jen admitted, glancing around casually. She did notice several men who had moved in her direction, all of whom seemed to be hesitating now.

"There much less likely to come swinging their dicks around if you're with someone. You didn't come to the resort by yourself did you?" the redhead asked.

"Oh, no. I'm here with my son, Andrew," she said, hoping that didn't sound too weird. Did people come to the nude beach with their adult kids often?

The other woman seemed to consider that for a moment before offering her hand toward Jen, "I'm April. It's nice to meet you..."

"Jennifer or Jen," the brunette replied as she shook the other woman's hand, which felt awkward, not just because they were both naked.

"So this is your first time?"

"Yes. Is it that obvious?" Jen asked as she and the redhead began to walk along the beach together.

"I can usually spot the newbies. You feel nervous, but also liberated. You steer clear of large groups at first, even if you are a little bit intrigued," April commented, clearly curious if she was right about Jen.

"That's pretty accurate," the brunette replied with a laugh. "Have you been here long?"

"My husband and I used to come every year, but then we divorced a few years ago, so it was just my daughter and me til this year. My son, Kirk was finally old enough to join us this year," she explained as the tide washed up around their toes.

"Oh, so you're here with your son and daughter?" Jen asked, surprised but also happy to know she wasn't the only one who came with her kids. Maybe she didn't need to feel quite so awkward about being there with Andrew afterall.

"Yep, they love it, and it's such a great place to relax and just have fun," April said.

"It is definitely beautiful here," Jen agreed, looking out at the ocean waves.

"And fun, though as a newbie there are a lot of pitfalls," the redhead said conspiratorially. "But lucky for you, you met me. I'll clue you in on everything you need to know about the resort and the people."

"I guess I am lucky," Jen replied, returning the redhead's bright smile.

April: https://www.imagevenue.com/ME12YY36

"oh, uh, its no problem, just laying here relaxing. Yeah, I, uh, guess there isn't any hiding being new to this kind of thing" Andrew said to the petite brunette. "I'm, uh, I'm Andrew! Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you! I'm Chloe. And yeah, only the new people worry about getting hard. You're a young guy at a nude resort filled with beautiful people, it happens. Just don't get caught acting on it in public and you'll be fine! From what I saw you should not be embarressed at all anyway! So flip on over and start normalizing it" the girl giggled.

Andrew did just that. Chloe seemed to eye him for a bit seemingly admiring his very hard rigid penis. Just as he began to blush she looked away. "So, Andrew, what brings you to our naked piece of heaven?" He explained about his uncle, the trip to spend time with his mom, and having decided to stay. "So its an awkward first day to say the least," he chuckled. "Well I doubt it will be before long." she replied with a smile that made Andrew a bit uncomfortable.

They continued chatting for another half hour. Chloe was 21 and had been coming with her mother for several years. This year was her brothers first year being old enough to come, and they were really all enjoying spending time together.

"Now see! We've been chatting away, and its taken a full 30 min. but you have forgotten all about your dick and he's gone back to sleep!" Chloe pointed out. "Thats actually better than most! But we can't let him stay that way long can we?" Andrew looked and noticed that, yes, he had gone soft, though just thinming about it was waking it back up again. When he looked back over though, it was fully hard almost immediately.

Chloe had hopped out of her chair and bent over to pick up her towel. Her impossibly tight round ass was on full display, as well as her pussy peeking between her thighs. "That was quick" Chlie laughed, almost too hard as Andrew blushed. "Come let me show you around and we can do some of the other activities around the resort!"

Chloe - www.imagevenue.com/ME12YDXG

Last edited:
Jen spent the next two hours walking and talking with her new acquaintance who was giving her the complete low down on the resort and its members. She knew never to accept an invitation to dinner from Harvey Myers, who the women referred to as Handsy Harvey. She also had learned that Daphne, she of the welcome basket, had welcomed more than a few of the married men to the resort over the years according to the gossip.

April had also let Jen in on a couple of secret, or not so secret locations within the resort starting with the secluded cove on the eastern end of the beach, where the beach curved around an outcropping and led to a series of oceanside caves. The redhead explained that couples could often be seen wandering into the cove for a little private time. Perhaps the most shocking revelation April shared was about one of the pools. She explained there were three pools at the resort, two of which were just your basic, everyday pools, but the third, known as the Lagoon was at the back of the resort and it was well known that members who went there were interested in having public sex. According to the redhead, many an orgy had been rumored to have broken out at the Lagoon.

Jen was of course scandalized by many of the things that her new friend revealed to her, but she was also surprised just how well she got a long with April, who turned out to be 2 years older than Jen. Aside from being of similar ages and being single mothers, the two women seemed to have a lot in common, including their senses of humor, though April's humor seemed lace with a tad more wickedness than Jen's.

After spending hours at the beach, the two women went to the club house and had drinks and sandwiches at one of the outdoor restaurants. After that, April showed Jen some of the other activities available including the spa, the mini golf course and several other attractions.

It was late afternoon when a small series of rain clouds moved in and threatened to send people scurrying indoors. Jen was considering heading back to the beach house when April offered to let her come to her beach house which was much closer. Soon the two of them were walking up the stairs to a large, light blue beach house.

As they stepped inside Jen was surprised to see a tall, well built young man standing in the kitchen area. She knew she shouldn't be surprised that he was naked, but still had to avoid staring as he rounded the counter with his large, very noticeable erection bouncing in front of him.

"This is my son, Christopher," April said motioning toward the young man. "Christopher this is my new friend Jen."

"Hi, nice to meet you," Christopher said with a smile and a wave before walking over to where his mom stood. Jen was surprised that he would want to be that close to his mom when he was clearly aroused, so she was even more surprised when the young man embraced his mom, pressing his nakedness and his arousal against her naked body.

And April didn't seem to have any compunction about the affection as she hugged him back, seemingly oblivious to the way his cock was pressed against her belly.

"Where's your sister?" the redhead asked as the hug ended, but the two remained next to one another.

"Not sure. I think she went to the pool," Christopher responded as he turned his gaze back to Jen who was trying not to blush yet again.

Back