ToSober
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2004
- Posts
- 5,046
sxybilady said:Lets Take a rain check on that r/l beckons ....sounds rather appealing though![]()
Morning sweetie......
invites there anytime K.....

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
sxybilady said:Lets Take a rain check on that r/l beckons ....sounds rather appealing though![]()



higherlevel4u said:*Creeping up behind you as you work, wrapping my arms around you, nuzzling your neck,
and whispering in your ear .... "Love you, Baby ...."*
Have an absolutely wonderful day, my darling .... not TOO stressful, I hope ...
LYTB
![]()
kylasdream said:Good Morning Sexy Lady
Hope you have a wonderful day!
catch you later
![]()
![]()
Having a busy day higherlevel4u said:Hi Ms Lurker! How are you today?![]()
sxybilady said:Morning {{{Kyla}}} catch you later sweetie![]()
Having a busy day
Matthew Craig said:Do you like having sex?![]()
kylasdream said:Hello Higher![]()
I'm good...its still early...lol
How about you?
sxybilady said:Couldnt quite make up my mind wether this was a serious question or a wind up...![]()
higherlevel4u said:My thoughts too, Baby ....
sxybilady said:Uuuuum...strange question considering the site we are ALL on![]()
![]()
Hi, again Baby
higherlevel4u said:Perhaps he doesn't .... therefore it isn't a trick question ....![]()
Hello, Baby ...![]()
sxybilady said:True...![]()
Hows your day going Darling?
higherlevel4u said:Not bad, thanks .... busy (so what's new?)
but manageably busy at the moment, which is good ....![]()
So I will definitely take a lunch break around 2pm,
just in case I get a call from someone special ....
![]()
hehehehe yeah like we can have a secret on Lit
sxybilady said:Shssss thats our secret Babyhehehehe yeah like we can have a secret on Lit
![]()
![]()
higherlevel4u said:I know .... and I thought we were being so subtle ....![]()
![]()

sxybilady said:Uuuummm ..us subtle...hehehehe I seriously dont think we have mastered the art of subtlety ..we need to work on it....![]()
higherlevel4u said:I really think there are other things I want to work on with you before subtlety, Baby ....
![]()
sxybilady said:AND..we shall Baby...Although be warned you may have to work quite hard...hehehehe sorry NO pun intended there
![]()
higherlevel4u said:Are you sure the stress was on the correct word there?
Shouldn't it have been I may have to work quite hard?![]()
![]()
![]()

sxybilady said:Mmmmm well...work.... I suppose that depends on your perspective my love ....... other parts of your anatomy will be uuuummmmm how shall we say be exercised too........![]()
![]()
you mean? 