Moi

sxybilady said:
*.......two fingers slide easily inside me..meeting no resistance at all..my arousal very evident...I moan audibly as my fingers find that spot...my thumb rubs the flesh around my clit..intentionally avoiding that spot for now... I want to prolong this pleasure for as long as possible....I watch you stroking your cock...I want to taste you...I bite my lip in anticipation...I know my orgasm is close...my fingers push..press harder inside me ...and with one flick gently over my clit...my orgams washes over me......*​


*....... a smile washes over my lips as I watch you in the throes of your orgasm, it fascinates me to see a woman giving herself in the pursuit of personal pleasure with such complete abandon .... I lean down and gently start to lick your pussy lips ..... tasting your cum on my tongue .... your juices flowing freely .... your eyes open, feeling my tongue, and your hands reach for my head, your fingers running through my hair .... then you pull me upwards, you rhands leaving my head and as we kiss I feel them encircle my shaft, stroking me in a rhythmic, two-handed motion, first one hand stroking from base to head, and then the other taking over as the first one is about to finish ..... I moan into your mouth ..... but you disengage and dip your head, pushing me back against your desk ..... I moan again, louder this time, as I feel your wet lips slide slowly over the bulbous head of my cock ..... looking down at you, our eyes meet .....*​
 
higherlevel4u said:
*....... a smile washes over my lips as I watch you in the throes of your orgasm, it fascinates me to see a woman giving herself in the pursuit of personal pleasure with such complete abandon .... I lean down and gently start to lick your pussy lips ..... tasting your cum on my tongue .... your juices flowing freely .... your eyes open, feeling my tongue, and your hands reach for my head, your fingers running through my hair .... then you pull me upwards, you rhands leaving my head and as we kiss I feel them encircle my shaft, stroking me in a rhythmic, two-handed motion, first one hand stroking from base to head, and then the other taking over as the first one is about to finish ..... I moan into your mouth ..... but you disengage and dip your head, pushing me back against your desk ..... I moan again, louder this time, as I feel your wet lips slide slowly over the bulbous head of my cock ..... looking down at you, our eyes meet .....*​



*.....my eyes look up at you as my mouth replaces the fluid movements of one of my hands....my tongue slowly ....tentatively licks the head..savouring the sensations..the taste as your pre-cum seeps out lubricating the head making it glistening under the lights...my tongue swirls around the head covering it with your own juices ......teasing you.....before completely sliding the whole length into my mouth......you groan. as you feel my mouth tighten around you.... your hands clasp either side of my head...as your hips begin to thrust....fucking my mouth....slowly...... steadily until I sense your release is close.......*​
 
sxybilady said:
*.....my eyes look up at you as my mouth replaces the fluid movements of one of my hands....my tongue slowly ....tentatively licks the head..savouring the sensations..the taste as your pre-cum seeps out lubricating the head making it glistening under the lights...my tongue swirls around the head covering it with your own juices ......teasing you.....before completely sliding the whole length into my mouth......you groan. as you feel my mouth tighten around you.... your hands clasp either side of my head...as your hips begin to thrust....fucking my mouth....slowly...... steadily until I sense your release is close.......*​



*..... holding your head steady, I slowly fuck your mouth, slowly speeding up, feeling you suck, your lips holding me tightly .... I withdraw until just the head is in your mouth, and you run your tongue around the rim of the head before plunging me back into your mouth until I feel the back of your throat .... I begin the fuck again, feeling the familiar sensations building up, my balls tightening as the rhythmn increases in tempo, getting ever nearer ... I hold your head and start to withdraw, but you clamp your lips around me and keep me there, an almost imperceptible shake of the head telling me to continue .... several short thrusts are enough for me and I let out a long drawn-out groan as I feel the first stream of cum erupt within your mouth .........*​
 
higherlevel4u said:
*..... holding your head steady, I slowly fuck your mouth, slowly speeding up, feeling you suck, your lips holding me tightly .... I withdraw until just the head is in your mouth, and you run your tongue around the rim of the head before plunging me back into your mouth until I feel the back of your throat .... I begin the fuck again, feeling the familiar sensations building up, my balls tightening as the rhythmn increases in tempo, getting ever nearer ... I hold your head and start to withdraw, but you clamp your lips around me and keep me there, an almost imperceptible shake of the head telling me to continue .... several short thrusts are enough for me and I let out a long drawn-out groan as I feel the first stream of cum erupt within your mouth .........*​


*.....the first stream catches me almost by surprise.....as I my lips continue to apply pressure to your cock...it is still pulsing throbbing as spurt after spurt of cum erupts...I move my head ... some lands on my face....some my breasts...my hands replace my lips and continue to pump your cock until...every last drop has ceased........ I smile at you...as you watch me slowly tracing a path over my naked breasts my finger scooping every drop of cum spilled......I reach my fingers to my mouth licking them clean.....*​
 
*Lifting you to your feet and pulling you to me ..... we embrace .... we kiss .... I hold your head against me, my fingers in your hair .... "Baby, you were amazing, as always ....*


Just dropping off morning (((((hugs))))) for my Precious One .... :)

Hope your day is a good one, Baby .... try NOT to get too stressed ...

I will miss you so much, you know that?

:kiss: :heart:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
*Lifting you to your feet and pulling you to me ..... we embrace .... we kiss .... I hold your head against me, my fingers in your hair .... "Baby, you were amazing, as always ....*


Just dropping off morning (((((hugs))))) for my Precious One .... :)

Hope your day is a good one, Baby .... try NOT to get too stressed ...

I will miss you so much, you know that?

​


Morning Love Of My Life :kiss:


Just a quickie....as you know Im busy busy busy :rolleyes:

Yes & I will miss you .....until this evening.....

(((hugsss))) & :kiss: :kiss: 's and a few long :p to place wherever you desire ...


..........mmmmmmmmmmmm thank you for this morning Baby...you know what for ;)




:kiss: :heart:


​
 
sxybilady said:
..........mmmmmmmmmmmm thank you for this morning Baby...you know what for ;)
​


My pleasure, Baby .... and yours, of course .... ;)

Hope I didn't distract you TOO much :)

:kiss: :heart:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
My pleasure, Baby .... and yours, of course .... ;)

Hope I didn't distract you TOO much :)

:kiss: :heart:​


Mmmmm well yes you did , however wasnt that the whole idea :p :D You can distract me like that anytime you like.......





:kiss: :heart:​
 
sxybilady said:
Mmmmm well yes you did , however wasnt that the whole idea :p :D You can distract me like that anytime you like.......
​



I can?? :D

Hmmm .... let me think ....


*Crawls back under your desk ....* ;)


:kiss: :heart:

​
 
Hmmm, if I'd been here earlier I definitely would have been lurking with the ladies, and listening to you two going at it. I must say, even reading it now I have a massive hard-on. Wow, hot stuff!

Howdy all, hope you are well? Bad couple of days at work for me, disappeared early last night cos' I got called back into work (after a ten hour day already), and that is never much fun.

Love to all out there,
ns
 
higherlevel4u said:
I can?? :D

Hmmm .... let me think ....


*Crawls back under your desk ....* ;)


:kiss: :heart:

​


Mmmmmmmmmmm....save your energy Baby...your just about to ummmmm pay me some attention on your thread..... :D :devil:




:kiss: :heart:​
 
newsub1977 said:
Hmmm, if I'd been here earlier I definitely would have been lurking with the ladies, and listening to you two going at it. I must say, even reading it now I have a massive hard-on. Wow, hot stuff!

Howdy all, hope you are well? Bad couple of days at work for me, disappeared early last night cos' I got called back into work (after a ten hour day already), and that is never much fun.

Love to all out there,
ns


Hiya Ns.....good to see you.... :kiss: All this talk about hard ons and fucking...hows a girls supposed to concentrate .....& I had NO idea other people were reading that :eek: :D

Poor you NS are you working too hard? whats that saying about ALL work and No play :)​
 
sxybilady said:


Hiya Ns.....good to see you.... :kiss: All this talk about hard ons and fucking...hows a girls supposed to concentrate .....& I had NO idea other people were reading that :eek: :D

Poor you NS are you working too hard? whats that saying about ALL work and No play :)​

Yeah, that's me - ALL work, no play and certainly not enough stimulation (until I logged on at least!). Thank you K and Higher.

:kiss:

Take that as a thank you. And if you're struggling for concentration, just think of my poor undies which now have a very unfortunate wet spot from precum whilst reading your sexploits!!!
 
newsub1977 said:
Yeah, that's me - ALL work, no play and certainly not enough stimulation (until I logged on at least!). Thank you K and Higher.

:kiss:

Take that as a thank you. And if you're struggling for concentration, just think of my poor undies which now have a very unfortunate wet spot from precum whilst reading your sexploits!!!



No trust me the pleasure was ummm all mine although Im sure my Higher one had a little fun too ;) :D hehehe

Now I hope your going to go jump on your good lady and not let that hard on go to waste :p :D ...​
 
sxybilady said:
No trust me the pleasure was ummm all mine although Im sure my Higher one had a little fun too ;) :D hehehe

Now I hope your going to go jump on your good lady and not let that hard on go to waste :p :D ...​

You might have to help me then. I'll have to maintain it for another half hour or so because she is at the hairdresser's getting all jazzed up for a couple of parties we have on the weekend. Hmm, what would keep me hard for half an hour so that I could surprise her with my big club ready to play when she gets home?
 
newsub1977 said:
You might have to help me then. I'll have to maintain it for another half hour or so because she is at the hairdresser's getting all jazzed up for a couple of parties we have on the weekend. Hmm, what would keep me hard for half an hour so that I could surprise her with my big club ready to play when she gets home?


Ummmmmm I have No idea Ns :p....half hour isnt that long although unfortunately I wont be here for that long....I have to work :( Im sure you shall think of something ;)​
 
sxybilady said:
Ummmmmm I have No idea Ns :p....half hour isnt that long although unfortunately I wont be here for that long....I have to work :( Im sure you shall think of something ;)​

Thanks K, I'll manage! Have fun at work.

Bye,
ns
 
higherlevel4u said:
((((kyla!!)))) Hi there, Ms Lurker .... :D


How are you, today, sexy fairy? :kiss:

I might just change my name .... :eek:
I do lurk an awful lot...lol :eek:
My day is going well .......

How is you day going? :kiss:
​
 
kylasdream said:
I might just change my name .... :eek:
I do lurk an awful lot...lol :eek:
My day is going well .......

How is you day going? :kiss:
​



Change your name? To Ms Lurker?? LOL .... :D

Go on ... I dare you! Double-dare you!! :D

My day? Busy-ish, but not too stressful, by my standards .... :kiss:
 
Back
Top