Moi

higherlevel4u said:
Change your name? To Ms Lurker?? LOL .... :D

Go on ... I dare you! Double-dare you!! :D

My day? Busy-ish, but not too stressful, by my standards .... :kiss:

well with the new thread and all,

I should really keep the name I have..lol

I an glad its not too stressful.... :D

I think I have been daring enough lately!
​
 
kylasdream said:
well with the new thread and all,

I should really keep the name I have..lol

I an glad its not too stressful.... :D

I think I have been daring enough lately!
​



You could always change ~Insatiable Nymph~ to Ms Lurker!! ;) :kiss:
 
LOL! Hello everyone. I hope all are well here. I know I am a little nervous for what I have ahead of me later today:D. But it is something I will do no matter how nervous I am.:)
 
JupiterRising said:
Morning Karon!
((Hug))
Popping in to wish you a wonderful day my friend.
:kiss: :kiss:
​


Hey sweetie love the new Av :kiss: ((huggs))

Hope you have a wonderful day my friend :)​
 
higherlevel4u said:
I know you're just off, Baby .... take care, have a productive day, and we'll speak later ...

LYTBB

:kiss: :heart:​


Mwuuuaahhh...miss be Baby? Bet its been kinda quiet without me :D


Missed you..................((huggss))

LYTB

:kiss: :heart:​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Morning Sexy Lady

Hope you have a wonderful day!

:kiss: :kiss:

Morning Higher :kiss:
​


Well hello *official* Ms Lurker noticed you changed your title :D

Have a wonderful day my sexy friend :kiss: :rose:​
 
sxybilady said:
Well hello *official* Ms Lurker noticed you changed your title :D

Have a wonderful day my sexy friend :kiss: :rose:​
Hello stranger

It couldn't be helped!

I seem to be lurking alot lately! :rolleyes:

I hope your days not too stressful!

catch up with you later!

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​
 
kylasdream said:
Hello stranger

It couldn't be helped!

I seem to be lurking alot lately! :rolleyes:

I hope your days not too stressful!

catch up with you later!

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​


My day has finally ended well some parts of it :rolleyes: thankfully :)

Hows my sexy lurker today then? :kiss: :rose:​
 
sxybilady said:
My day has finally ended well some parts of it :rolleyes: thankfully :)

Hows my sexy lurker today then? :kiss: :rose:​

I'm doing good...abit tired! :D

I haven't done anything of real interest today!
 
sxybilady said:
Im doing ok thanks J...little tired had a long day...starting to unwind now though.. hope your day is going well my friend? :kiss:​

Well, soooo good to see your able to relax.
:)
I'm doing great today. My day has been busy, but not to much so.
Now tomorrow may be a

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_2_15.gif

kind of day, but we all have them. Just have to wait and see. If it is I will get through it and move on.
:kiss:

J http://www.smilies-world.de/smilies/smilies_Picture/unsortierte/anon.gif
​
 
JupiterRising said:

Well, soooo good to see your able to relax.
:)
I'm doing great today. My day has been busy, but not to much so.
Now tomorrow may be a

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_2_15.gif

kind of day, but we all have them. Just have to wait and see. If it is I will get through it and move on.
:kiss:

J http://www.smilies-world.de/smilies/smilies_Picture/unsortierte/anon.gif
​

Yes who knows what tomorrow may bring...I hoping for a quieter day :rolleyes: But one never knows...

How is life treating you in general my friend everything going ok now?​
 
sxybilady said:
Yes who knows what tomorrow may bring...I hoping for a quieter day :rolleyes: But one never knows...

How is life treating you in general my friend everything going ok now?​

Nope one never does unfortunately, but if one did
life would have no challenges to overcome.
That would make things pretty boring I guess. :)
I will send a Pm later if you don't mind in answer to your question.


J http://www.smilies-world.de/smilies/smilies_Picture/unsortierte/anon.gif
​
 
Back
Top