Moi

Jonny G said:
Hello k.....hello kyla.... :kiss: for you both...!!!


anyone seen bigirl...! i miss her and dont like it when she`s not around...! it upsets my karma...!


Hi Jonny :) Hows you tonight?​
 
kylasdream said:
I didn't get to spend as much time on here as I wanted to! :(

had alot of unexpected visitors today......don't they know how to call first!




i'll call ahead next time..... sheeeeesh! ;)
 
sxybilady said:
Hi Jonny :) Hows you tonight?​

im great thanks k...hopes you have had a good day, mine has been spent in sales meetings all day so a bit boring but im so happy to be here with you........and everyone tongiht here :rose:
 
Jonny G said:
im great thanks k...hopes you have had a good day, mine has been spent in sales meetings all day so a bit boring but im so happy to be here with you........and everyone tongiht here :rose:


Yup I agree totally what an absolutely boring way to spend a day in meetings :rolleyes: At least its relaxing time now :D​
 
sxybilady said:
Yup I agree totally what an absolutely boring way to spend a day in meetings :rolleyes: At least its relaxing time now :D​

and the best way to relax...? :kiss:
 
Hello to all!:) I hope everyone is doing well. Hello oh Gorgeous Karon:kiss:. And a hello to you too Kyla's:kiss:.
 
Ms.Breaker said:
Hello to all!:) I hope everyone is doing well. Hello oh Gorgeous Karon:kiss:. And a hello to you too Kyla's:kiss:.

Hello Ms.Breaker :kiss: :rose:

How are you today?
 
Ms.Breaker said:
Hello to all!:) I hope everyone is doing well. Hello oh Gorgeous Karon:kiss:. And a hello to you too Kyla's:kiss:.






{{{{Gorgeous}}}} :rose: :kiss: wonderful to see you babe :D How are you it has beena while?​
 
kylasdream said:
Hello Ms.Breaker :kiss: :rose:

How are you today?

I am doing wonderfully Kyla's.:kiss: I have had a nice day so far:D. I hope you are in outstanding spirits as well.
 
sxybilady said:




{{{{Gorgeous}}}} :rose: :kiss: wonderful to see you babe :D How are you it has beena while?​

It's been FAR too long beauty:kiss:. Busy busy busy here;). He finally had to go out to do some more woodworking to keep up to date with the orders for the furniture he makes.:D
 
Ms.Breaker said:
It's been FAR too long beauty:kiss:. Busy busy busy here;). He finally had to go out to do some more woodworking to keep up to date with the orders for the furniture he makes.:D


Mmmmmmmmmm allowing me to have the pleasure of your company for a little while :p :kiss: Wonderful... :D​
 
Ms.Breaker said:
I am doing wonderfully Kyla's.:kiss: I have had a nice day so far:D. I hope you are in outstanding spirits as well.
thats good to hear!.......... :)
I am doing much better .... :kiss:
 
sxybilady said:
Mmmmmmmmmm allowing me to have the pleasure of your company for a little while :p :kiss: Wonderful... :D​

LOL! I could debate with you who the pleasure truely belongs too but I will just say that the pleasure is mutual:kiss:.
 
Ms.Breaker said:
LOL! I could debate with you who the pleasure truely belongs too but I will just say that the pleasure is mutual:kiss:.

Mmmmmmmmm I love mutual pleasure :p​
 
Ms.Breaker said:
As do I Gorgeous!:kiss:. LOL! Now if only there were a way for me to either get to you or you to me;).


Mmmmmmmmm you already get to me gorgeous pity it wasnt in person though I agree....mmmm nows theres a thought....:devil:​
 
Ms.Breaker said:
As do I Gorgeous!:kiss:. LOL! Now if only there were a way for me to either get to you or you to me;).


i for one would LOVE to watch that!!!! :D
 
sxybilady said:
Mmmmmmmmm you already get to me gorgeous pity it wasnt in person though I agree....mmmm nows theres a thought....:devil:​

The thought of our skin pressed together as we carress and touch.:devil:
 
Back
Top