Moi

Ms.Breaker said:
The thought of our skin pressed together as we carress and touch.:devil:



mmmmm our bodies entwined as we kiss....my breasts pressed against yours.....my hands caressing every inch of your naked flesh.....mmmmmmmmm​
 
sxybilady said:
mmmmm our bodies entwined as we kiss....my breasts pressed against yours.....my hands caressing every inch of your naked flesh.....mmmmmmmmm​

Nipples brushing as one hand gently carresses down your spine as our tongues touch and dance in our mouthes. The hand carressing reaching the curve of the small of your back.
 
hmmmmm.........I will just sit here and what you to lovely ladies.......just call me Ms Lurker!
 
Ms.Breaker said:
Nipples brushing as one hand gently carresses down your spine as our tongues touch and dance in our mouthes. The hand carressing reaching the curve of the small of your back.



my mouth slowly leaving wet kisses down your neck....until I reach your breast..slowly my lips surround your nipple softly licking...sucking as you gasp with pleasure...your hands clasp either side of my head holding me...not letting me stop.....wanting more......​
 
sxybilady said:



my mouth slowly leaving wet kisses down your neck....until I reach your breast..slowly my lips surround your nipple softly licking...sucking as you gasp with pleasure...your hands clasp either side of my head holding me...not letting me stop.....wanting more......​

Pulling your mouth tightly against my breast. Trying to move my hips closer to yours. Trying to feel the contact of you to me.

Moanin deep in my throat. letting one hand slip from your head to slip a finger around your nipple. Taking it between my thumb and finger and gently rolling it.
 
Ms.Breaker said:
Pulling your mouth tightly against my breast. Trying to move my hips closer to yours. Trying to feel the contact of you to me.

Moanin deep in my throat. letting one hand slip from your head to slip a finger around your nipple. Taking it between my thumb and finger and gently rolling it.


Im moan audibly as your finger pinches my nipple.... it becomes immediately erect...my hand soft caressing your soft skin..massaging rubbing...softly over your stomach...I push you gently on to your back...and lie on top of you playfully kissing you as my body rubs against yours our breasts...softly pressed against one another...your hand cups my butt softly kneading my flesh ...we kiss our desire becoming more desperate....​
 
sxybilady said:
Im moan audibly as your finger pinches my nipple.... it becomes immediately erect...my hand soft caressing your soft skin..massaging rubbing...softly over your stomach...I push you gently on to your back...and lie on top of you playfully kissing you as my body rubs against yours our breasts...softly pressed against one another...your hand cups my butt softly kneading my flesh ...we kiss our desire becoming more desperate....​

As we kiss and press one of the hands holding your butt lets go to trace the tip of a nailed finger along the crease of the same said butt. Moaning into your mouth from the heat and passion building.
 
*Creeping quietly in to leave some kisses on the pillow for my Baby, and slipping out as quietly as I came .... have a good evening, Baby .... I'll talk to you in the morning ...*

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:heart:​
 
spontaineous and quick

hi sxy,
things have perked up here after my wife actualy spontaineously started something when we woke this morning very quick exciting sex not premeditated, thanks for your help i'm off to jump on her when shes not looking
xxx
lynx
 
higherlevel4u said:
*Creeping quietly in to leave some kisses on the pillow for my Baby, and slipping out as quietly as I came .... have a good evening, Baby .... I'll talk to you in the morning ...*

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:heart:​


Night Baby...Im off too..have a very early start in the morning


:kiss: :heart:



​
 
lynxman1 said:
hi sxy,
things have perked up here after my wife actualy spontaineously started something when we woke this morning very quick exciting sex not premeditated, thanks for your help i'm off to jump on her when shes not looking
xxx
lynx

Hiya lynx...glad things are ummm looking *up* for you ... :D Have fun​
 
Dreamin of a plump one, Honey

Well It's me again and I am back with the joy of knowing after all your oics I veiwed yesterday I had a very naughty dream of you! it was very should i say interesting I guess I spent too much time doing something anyway How has your day been I got to see the shuttle take off this morning that was cool glad they are still in one peice so whats up sexy one I know your lookin good as usual :kiss: :cool:
 
Jonny G said:
anyone seen bigirl...! i miss her and dont like it when she`s not around...! it upsets my karma...!


Well, having missed the smoke signals, and the mad waving of arms, the carrier pigeon dumped on me, and left a message that someone was looking for me..........!!!

Hello Jonny!! Nice to be missed!! :kiss: :kiss:

Been one of those days, hun - sorry!!!




Hi everyone else!!! Karon - sorry to use your thread here, but if someone had his own thread, I could post there!! LMAO!


Catch you all tomorrow, with luck! xx :kiss: xx
 
Howdy K, hope you're well. WOW! Boy have there been some pages added to this thread in the last 24 hours, it took me fifteen minutes to catch up on all the action. And boy, action packed it has been. I want to be ringside when you and Mrs B get involved in that sexy action again (and for all of our sakes, let's hope that's soon).

Hi Mrs B. We haven't met, I'm newsub, a regular devotee to the sexy powers of K.

Love,
ns
 
newsub1977 said:
Howdy K, hope you're well. WOW! Boy have there been some pages added to this thread in the last 24 hours, it took me fifteen minutes to catch up on all the action. And boy, action packed it has been. I want to be ringside when you and Mrs B get involved in that sexy action again (and for all of our sakes, let's hope that's soon).

Hi Mrs B. We haven't met, I'm newsub, a regular devotee to the sexy powers of K.

Love,
ns

LOL! The pleasure is all mine to meet you Newsub.:) She does have a magnetism. And a Passion.
 
Ms.Breaker said:
LOL! The pleasure is all mine to meet you Newsub.:) She does have a magnetism. And a Passion.

Oh yes! :rolleyes: And we don't want to mess with her passion, she has me on the edge of my chair whenever we chat ;)

You seem to be a bit of a regular. So are you here for the chats, the friendship, the sexy talk with K, all of the above?
 
Back
Top