Moi

sxybilady said:
Lets Take a rain check on that r/l beckons ....sounds rather appealing though :D :kiss:​

Morning sweetie...... :kiss:

invites there anytime K..... :D
 
*Creeping up behind you as you work, wrapping my arms around you, nuzzling your neck,
and whispering in your ear .... "Love you, Baby ...."*


Have an absolutely wonderful day, my darling .... not TOO stressful, I hope ...

LYTB

:kiss: :heart:

​
 
higherlevel4u said:
*Creeping up behind you as you work, wrapping my arms around you, nuzzling your neck,
and whispering in your ear .... "Love you, Baby ...."*


Have an absolutely wonderful day, my darling .... not TOO stressful, I hope ...

LYTB

:kiss: :heart:

​


Morning Baby...*just checking watch* yup still morning bearly :rolleyes:



I hope your day is wonderful & stress free too my love...


LYTBT


:kiss: :heart:​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Morning Sexy Lady

Hope you have a wonderful day!

catch you later

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​


Morning {{{Kyla}}} catch you later sweetie :kiss: :rose: Having a busy day :rolleyes:​
 
sxybilady said:
Uuuuum...strange question considering the site we are ALL on :confused: :D

Hi, again Baby :kiss:​



Perhaps he doesn't .... therefore it isn't a trick question .... :D

Hello, Baby ... :) :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:
True... :D

Hows your day going Darling?

:kiss:​


Not bad, thanks .... busy (so what's new?)
but manageably busy at the moment, which is good .... :)

So I will definitely take a lunch break around 2pm,
just in case I get a call from someone special .... ;)

:kiss: :heart:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Not bad, thanks .... busy (so what's new?)
but manageably busy at the moment, which is good .... :)

So I will definitely take a lunch break around 2pm,
just in case I get a call from someone special .... ;)

:kiss: :heart:​


Shssss thats our secret Baby :D hehehehe yeah like we can have a secret on Lit :rolleyes: :D

Good to hear your day is less stressful...until later Darling....


:kiss: :heart:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
I know .... and I thought we were being so subtle .... :D


:kiss: :heart:​


Uuuummm ..us subtle...hehehehe I seriously dont think we have mastered the art of subtlety ..we need to work on it.... :D


:kiss: :heart:


​
 
sxybilady said:
Uuuummm ..us subtle...hehehehe I seriously dont think we have mastered the art of subtlety ..we need to work on it.... :D
​


I really think there are other things I want to work on with you before subtlety, Baby .... ;)

:kiss: :heart:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
I really think there are other things I want to work on with you before subtlety, Baby .... ;)

:kiss: :heart:​


AND..we shall Baby... ;) Although be warned you may have to work quite hard...hehehehe sorry NO pun intended there :D




:kiss: :heart:​
 
sxybilady said:
AND..we shall Baby... ;) Although be warned you may have to work quite hard...hehehehe sorry NO pun intended there :D
​



Are you sure the stress was on the correct word there?

Shouldn't it have been I may have to work quite hard? ;) :D

:kiss: :heart:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Are you sure the stress was on the correct word there?

Shouldn't it have been I may have to work quite hard? ;) :D

:kiss: :heart:​


Mmmmm well...work.... I suppose that depends on your perspective my love ....... other parts of your anatomy will be uuuummmmm how shall we say be exercised too........ :p :D



:kiss: :heart:

​
 
sxybilady said:
Mmmmm well...work.... I suppose that depends on your perspective my love ....... other parts of your anatomy will be uuuummmmm how shall we say be exercised too........ :p :D
​




Like my :p you mean? :D


:kiss: :heart:​
 
Back
Top