Moi

sxybilady said:
I have just visited your thread I can see something is ummm *stirring* you :p :D had a feeling is might have been Kyla hehe :)​


alas! our fair Kyla is either awol or lurking!
 
higherlevel4u said:
Mmmmm ...... and you just know where a massage by either of us would lead to .... ;)

:kiss: :heart:​



Mmmmmmmmmmmm....yes I do exactly my intention of course......:p


Laters LOML.....duty calls



:kiss: :heart:​
 
kylasdream said:
hmmm not bad......lol :kiss: :kiss:

where Sexy?


I'm talking to her ..... :D ;)

Seriously, she was having dinner last time I spoke to her ..... maybe, if she has any sense, she's relaxing a little .... chilling out .... :cool: :)​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Yes, for me too, unfortunately ....

Laters, Baby

LYTB

:kiss: :heart:​

Evening LOML :)



Im feeling somewhat more relaxed now...rather tired though been a very busy day today..I hope tomorrow will be quieter :rolleyes:


:kiss: :heart:​
 
kylasdream said:
there you are......How was you day hun? :kiss:

How did I know you would call me that! :D


Day was a bitch hun..thank god its relaxing time...enjoying a vodka & coke with lemon :D yummmmy :p Hows your day been sweetie busy?​
 
sxybilady said:
Evening LOML :)



Im feeling somewhat more relaxed now...rather tired though been a very busy day today..I hope tomorrow will be quieter :rolleyes:


:kiss: :heart:​



Hey! There you are ... Sexy Kyla was just asking about you .... :D

I'm glad you're feeling a little more relaxed now, Baby

And I hope tomorrow IS quieter for you ...

LYTBB

:kiss: :heart:​
 
sxybilady said:
Day was a bitch hun..thank god its relaxing time...enjoying a vodka & coke with lemon :D yummmmy :p Hows your day been sweetie busy?​

I didn't get to spend as much time on here as I wanted to! :(

had alot of unexpected visitors today......don't they know how to call first!
 
higherlevel4u said:
Hey! There you are ... Sexy Kyla was just asking about you .... :D

I'm glad you're feeling a little more relaxed now, Baby

And I hope tomorrow IS quieter for you ...

LYTBB

:kiss: :heart:​


I feel alot better now seeing you Baby :kiss:


Yes hopefully tomorrow may not be as busy.... :rolleyes:



Missed you my sexy one....but you know that.... :)



LYTBTB​
 
kylasdream said:
I didn't get to spend as much time on here as I wanted to! :(

had alot of unexpected visitors today......don't they know how to call first!


I know selfish people are..... dont they realise they are spoiling Lit play :D​
 
Hello k.....hello kyla.... :kiss: for you both...!!!


anyone seen bigirl...! i miss her and dont like it when she`s not around...! it upsets my karma...!
 
Jonny G said:
Hello k.....hello kyla.... :kiss: for you both...!!!


anyone seen bigirl...! i miss her and dont like it when she`s not around...! it upsets my karma...!

Hello Jonny :kiss:
 
Back
Top