panty_inspector
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2004
- Posts
- 7,595
sxybilady said:I have just visited your thread I can see something is ummm *stirring* you![]()
had a feeling is might have been Kyla hehe
alas! our fair Kyla is either awol or lurking!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
sxybilady said:I have just visited your thread I can see something is ummm *stirring* you![]()
had a feeling is might have been Kyla hehe
higherlevel4u said:Mmmmm ...... and you just know where a massage by either of us would lead to ....![]()
![]()
panty_inspector said:alas! our fair Kyla is either awol or lurking!
sxybilady said:Mmmmmmmmmmmm....yes I do exactly my intention of course......![]()
Laters LOML.....duty calls
![]()
sxybilady said:Our Kyla just loves to lurk..hehehehehe ..bless her![]()

sxybilady said:Our Kyla just loves to lurk..hehehehehe ..bless her![]()
higherlevel4u said:Hello, Ms Lurker ....![]()
![]()
kylasdream said:LOL...Hi ya Higher![]()
I might have to change my name!

ty darlin, I've been here and there today, hope your day was goodsxybilady said:Morning Jeff...hope you have a great day![]()

higherlevel4u said:Ms Kyla Lurker .... it does have a certain ring to it ....![]()
![]()
kylasdream said:hmmm not bad......lol![]()
![]()
where Sexy?
there you are......How was you day hun?sxybilady said:Hi Ms Lurker hehehehe![]()
higherlevel4u said:Yes, for me too, unfortunately ....
Laters, Baby
LYTB
![]()
kylasdream said:there you are......How was you day hun?![]()
How did I know you would call me that!![]()
yummmmy
Hows your day been sweetie busy?sxybilady said:Evening LOML![]()
Im feeling somewhat more relaxed now...rather tired though been a very busy day today..I hope tomorrow will be quieter![]()
![]()

sxybilady said:Day was a bitch hun..thank god its relaxing time...enjoying a vodka & coke with lemonyummmmy
Hows your day been sweetie busy?
higherlevel4u said:Hey! There you are ... Sexy Kyla was just asking about you ....
I'm glad you're feeling a little more relaxed now, Baby
And I hope tomorrow IS quieter for you ...
LYTBB
![]()
kylasdream said:I didn't get to spend as much time on here as I wanted to!![]()
had alot of unexpected visitors today......don't they know how to call first!
sxybilady said:Missed you my sexy one....but you know that....![]()
LYTBTB
thats my point! how dare them!!!!!...lolsxybilady said:
I know selfish people are..... dont they realise they are spoiling Lit play

Jonny G said:Hello k.....hello kyla....for you both...!!!
anyone seen bigirl...! i miss her and dont like it when she`s not around...! it upsets my karma...!
