Moi

mack350 said:
got home early from real life figured i'd pop in and see whats going on :D How ya doin Beautiful????



Im doing ok thanks mack....good you managed to get home early for a change sweetie you work too hard :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:
Im doing ok thanks mack....good you managed to get home early for a change sweetie you work too hard :kiss:​
OOOOOOOOOO there is some thing I'd like to work hard on all right :nana: :nana: :nana: little late for the morning club :D
 
mack350 said:
OOOOOOOOOO there is some thing I'd like to work hard on all right :nana: :nana: :nana: little late for the morning club :D




Hehehe always enthusiastic babe and yes little late for the morning wood club ... :D :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:





Hehehe always enthusiastic babe and yes little late for the morning wood club ... :D :kiss:​
Well you know me :D So tell me Sexy one any thong tonite :devil: :devil: :devil:
 

Just dropping by to wish you a very good night, Baby

Hopefully we'll meet up at some stage tomorrow ... :rose:

:kiss: :heart:​
 
higherlevel4u said:

Just dropping by to wish you a very good night, Baby

Hopefully we'll meet up at some stage tomorrow ... :rose:

:kiss: :heart:​


Night Baby.... :kiss: :kiss:


I shall miss you tomorrow...


Pleasant dreams....


LYTB


:kiss: :heart:​
 
panty_inspector said:
have i mentioned that i love your AV?




no?




<<<< bends over for his spanking ;)


Hiya Pi...usually its me who enjoys the spanking NOT giving them :eek: :D

Thanks sweetie :kiss:​
 
Hi Baby .... I know we haven't long said this, but I want to wish you a
wonderfully productive day, and to tell you I WILL be with you this evening .... :rose:

LYTB, you know that ...

:kiss: :heart:​
 
newsub1977 said:
Hi sexy,

Just wanted to send a quick message to spread the love. :)



Hiya ns ....your spreading the love are you.....I'll have some of that :D

​
 
sxybilady said:
Hiya ns ....your spreading the love are you.....I'll have some of that :D

​

Just spreading a little bit on your toes and working my way up baby.
 
higherlevel4u said:
Hi Baby .... I know we haven't long said this, but I want to wish you a
wonderfully productive day, and to tell you I WILL be with you this evening .... :rose:

LYTB, you know that ...

:kiss: :heart:​


Thank you Darling...my day will be difficult as you know..however your with me in spirit all the time..and that gives me strength..thank you :kiss:



Yes....I know you do... LYTBT


:kiss: :heart:​
 
sxybilady said:
Hehehe this could take a while....how long you got??? :D :p​

For you sexy, I've got time. Hmm, where to next, maybe just a light trace up along the inner thigh.
 
Oops, jumped a bit high, I meant the inner calf - gonna have to work on my body knowledge - want to help me? :)
 
newsub1977 said:
For you sexy, I've got time. Hmm, where to next, maybe just a light trace up along the inner thigh.


Mmmmmmm..this could be fun ns....it may take longer than you think though....as I have things to do in r/l in between posting :D :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:
Mmmmmmm..this could be fun ns....it may take longer than you think though....as I have things to do in r/l in between posting :D :kiss:​

Well, I'll just have to chase you and tie you down - should be easier to spread that love all over you if you can't escape me (btw, not in my nature to be the one doing the tying down!). Hmm, now that I have you spread eagled on the floor, I think a little love on your fingertips is called for.
 
Last edited:
mack350 said:
Good morning Gorgeous :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


Morning sexy one...you caught me as i was about to leave sorry.... thanks for your pm sweetie your a good friend :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:
Morning sexy one...you caught me as i was about to leave sorry.... thanks for your pm sweetie your a good friend :kiss:​
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Have a great day Sweet
 
mack350 said:
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Have a great day Sweet


You too sweetie have a great day :kiss: :kiss:


Ummm no you havent been introduced mack meet Higher..... Higher meet mack :D


bye folks gotta run........​
 
Have a good day baby, my mind will be racing all evening, thinking of what I'm going to do with you :D
 
Back
Top