Moi

:D
kylasdream said:
Hello Sexy lady

hope your day has been lovely

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​


Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it has now babe i know I promised to post new pics..I will......dont think anyone wants to see more boring pics of me ???????? :D​
 
sxybilady said:
:D


Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it has now babe i know I promised to post new pics..I will......dont think anyone wants to see more boring pics of me ???????? :D​

I DO! I DO! I DO!
PLEASE! :kiss:
​
 
sxybilady said:
Babe..one would think you........................LIKE me :D​

hmmm I guess I don't have much to say to that! :eek:

I do love to look at your lovely pictures though :D
​
 
kylasdream said:
hmmm I guess I don't have much to say to that! :eek:

I do love to look at your lovely pictures though :D
​


I know pics dont always give a true perspective..Im too honest for my own good :D​
 
higherlevel4u said:
*Knock, knock ...* :D

Hi Kyla!! :)



Baby, I'm off .... catch you later!

:kiss: :heart:​


Bye bye Baby....


Speak In a bit...............................*mwuuuuuuahhhhhhhhhhh *

:kiss: :heart:

​
 
Wow! Looks like i've missed a lot of pages here - lots of visitors, K!!

How are you today? Been working hard? At least its evening now, and its playtime!!!!

K xx
 
sxybilady said:
:D


Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it has now babe i know I promised to post new pics..I will......dont think anyone wants to see more boring pics of me ???????? :D​



*raises hand and waves it spasmodically*



(the other hand is somewhat *detained*)
 
higherlevel4u said:
Good evening, Bi .... how are you this fine Monday evening? :D​

Hi Higher, my friend! :kiss: :rose: Im good thanks.... and how are you?

Cant believe its Monday again - where did the weekend go to? Did someone put it on fast forward ??!!
 
Evening bigirl! Have I told you I really enjoy gazing upon your AV? You look marvelous in red. ;)






Thanks, Jupiter, and good evening to you too - I did see you said Hi a good number of pages back, but I couldnt find it to quote! LOL........

I'm flattered you like my Av - plenty more to choose from - perhaps I should alternate them so you can see more......??
 
bigirl4u said:
Hi Higher, my friend! :kiss: :rose: Im good thanks.... and how are you?

Cant believe its Monday again - where did the weekend go to? Did someone put it on fast forward ??!!


I am wonderful, Bi .... as you may have noticed .... ;) :D

And you're right, the weekends go faster and faster, don't they?? :rolleyes:

It's a good job I like my work, that's all I can say .... :)
 
bigirl4u said:
Thanks, Jupiter, and good evening to you too - I did see you said Hi a good number of pages back, but I couldnt find it to quote! LOL........

I'm flattered you like my Av - plenty more to choose from - perhaps I should alternate them so you can see more......??

I'm flattered as well that you remembered me saying hello previously.
I think rotating AV's is a wonderful idea. Will be looking forward to enjoying that which you wish to share. :D

J http://www.smilies-world.de/smilies/smilies_Picture/unsortierte/anon.gif
​
 
Back
Top