newsub1977
Really Really Experienced
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2005
- Posts
- 417
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
newsub1977 said:All those in favour, say I. I!
Howdy sexy.
see its not just me who thinks so!newsub1977 said:All those in favour, say I. I!
Howdy sexy.

kylasdream said:see its not just me who thinks so!![]()
thanks you guys are just too good to me ... I shall slip that money to you later babes hehehehe ONLY kidding
sxybilady said:Hiya Ns how are you today sweetie?
newsub1977 said:Yeah, I'm well beautiful, just about to eat dinner (seems to be a common thing when I chat with you). Chicken taco's for tea tonight, should be nice. But better go and help the wife to finish them off. See you in the next few days.
Love,
ns
PS: G'day Kyla (sorry, we haven't met, and I'm not leaving to be rude.)
panty_inspector said:and hugs!![]()
![]()
![]()
and more kisses!
and more hugs!
looks like i woke up on the right side of the bed, huh?![]()
sxybilady said:Mmmmmmmmmmm thanks sweetie you know how i love kissses
panty_inspector said:and lixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, too!
(moving that lil thong away.... ;P )

higherlevel4u said:Licks?
Why didn't you say??
I can do licks ....![]()
How many do you want?![]()
..... Soon, Baby .....
![]()
higherlevel4u said:Mmmmmmmmmm ........ long and wet too ....![]()
![]()
Everything will be better in person, Baby ....
![]()
panty_inspector said:moves aside and lets Higher take over.....![]()

higherlevel4u said:Mmmmmmmmmm ........ long and wet too ....![]()
![]()
Everything will be better in person, Baby ....
![]()
higherlevel4u said:You certainly know how to distract a man, I'll give you that ....![]()
And not the only thing I'll give you, either ....
![]()
sxybilady said:Darling.....you have seen NOTHING yet.....I will distract you more in a few weeks time![]()
higherlevel4u said:Is that a threat or a promise?
sxybilady said:Oooooooooooh thatis a sweet sweet promise Darling![]()
higherlevel4u said:Well, make sure you leave behind the mind for business, and bring the body for sin instead ....![]()
sxybilady said:I will Darling..however the rest comes too....Im a package deal

Ms.Breaker said:Good Morning, afternoon, or evening to everyone. I just wanted to drop in and say hello to all of the wonderful people here.
![]()