Moi

kylasdream said:
see its not just me who thinks so! :D


:D thanks you guys are just too good to me ... I shall slip that money to you later babes hehehehe ONLY kidding :D ​
 
sxybilady said:
Hiya Ns how are you today sweetie? :kiss:​

Yeah, I'm well beautiful, just about to eat dinner (seems to be a common thing when I chat with you). Chicken taco's for tea tonight, should be nice. But better go and help the wife to finish them off. See you in the next few days.

Love,
ns

PS: G'day Kyla (sorry, we haven't met, and I'm not leaving to be rude.)
 
newsub1977 said:
Yeah, I'm well beautiful, just about to eat dinner (seems to be a common thing when I chat with you). Chicken taco's for tea tonight, should be nice. But better go and help the wife to finish them off. See you in the next few days.

Love,
ns

PS: G'day Kyla (sorry, we haven't met, and I'm not leaving to be rude.)


Hey sweetie enjoy your dinner catch you later :kiss: :D​
 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmwah!

and hugs! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

and more kisses!


and more hugs!


looks like i woke up on the right side of the bed, huh? ;)
 
panty_inspector said:
and hugs! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

and more kisses!


and more hugs!


looks like i woke up on the right side of the bed, huh? ;)


Mmmmmmmmmmm thanks sweetie you know how i love kissses :kiss:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Licks?

Why didn't you say??

I can do licks .... :p :p

How many do you want? :D




..... Soon, Baby .....


:kiss: :heart:​

Mmmmmmmmmm as many as you can give Baby...................I always reciprocate...loooooooooooooooooooooooong licks for you too baby...:p :p

..trust me these licks are better in person :p :D

​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Mmmmmmmmmm ........ long and wet too .... :p :p



Everything will be better in person, Baby ....

:kiss: :heart:​



Mm......well Darling of that I have NO doubt.....cannot wait :kiss: :heart:​
 
You certainly know how to distract a man, I'll give you that .... :)


And not the only thing I'll give you, either .... ;)


:kiss: :heart:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
You certainly know how to distract a man, I'll give you that .... :)


And not the only thing I'll give you, either .... ;)


:kiss: :heart:​


Darling.....you have seen NOTHING yet.....I will distract you more in a few weeks time :p :D​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Well, make sure you leave behind the mind for business, and bring the body for sin instead .... :p
​


I will Darling..however the rest comes too....Im a package deal :D​
 
Good Morning, afternoon, or evening to everyone:). I just wanted to drop in and say hello to all of the wonderful people here.:kiss:
 
Ms.Breaker said:
Good Morning, afternoon, or evening to everyone:). I just wanted to drop in and say hello to all of the wonderful people here.:kiss:



Good afternoon, Ms B .... good to see your happy face again .... how are you? :) :kiss:​
 
Back
Top