Moi

same here k , i can truly say i love women.... :kiss: im addicted.


i would go and have a look at your pics but want to spend dome time online tonight...! if i look.....thats it...no more conversation, flirting or cyber...! :kiss:
 
Jonny G said:
same here k , i can truly say i love women.... :kiss: im addicted.


i would go and have a look at your pics but want to spend dome time online tonight...! if i look.....thats it...no more conversation, flirting or cyber...! :kiss:


Hehehe jonny surely you must be bored looking at them by now Im sure you have glanced over them more than a few times since first posting on my thead :p :D​
 
pellso27 said:
Small world you once having a great dane.Well my interests are varied from cooking to politics.. very conservative republican, don't hate me for that....
I can cook anything and love to fish and used to love to hunt but can't handle killing animals anymore Nascar is something I am trying to get into but it's kinda boring but I love to watch greyhounds race I have been involved with that for over 12 years I see myself as a go between the owners and people who race them so not as many have to be adopted I kind keep the pwners into them so they want them after they finish racing.It's a lot of fun.I go to the beach all the time How about you? whats keeping life interesting in your world :cool:


I have many interests...anything from jumping out of planes to travelling ... wide and varied is how I like to keep things...music & travelling are my two passions though..... :)​
 
i have looked quite a few times, but would never get bored of such beauty, both the mind and body.

im getting in the bath now, and this is what i will wear on my return. :kiss:
 
song and dance

sxybilady said:
I have many interests...anything from jumping out of planes to travelling ... wide and varied is how I like to keep things...music & travelling are my two passions though..... :)​
Very passionate I can tell, so where is the best place you ever travel to I have been to Jamacia Grand Camen Bahamas Bermuda mainly Jamacia Ihave been there 7 times I love it there although it has changed much over the years but if you know where to go it's still nice...ever been to florida,I am sure you have I have lived in Tenn. WV FL TX but necer been west of the Mississippi :cool: I like all music but mainly Rock like Deep Purple Yes Pink Floyd Rush just to name a few
 
pellso27 said:
Very passionate I can tell, so where is the best place you ever travel to I have been to Jamacia Grand Camen Bahamas Bermuda mainly Jamacia Ihave been there 7 times I love it there although it has changed much over the years but if you know where to go it's still nice...ever been to florida,I am sure you have I have lived in Tenn. WV FL TX but necer been west of the Mississippi :cool: I like all music but mainly Rock like Deep Purple Yes Pink Floyd Rush just to name a few



Yes I have been to Florida many many times...I was just talking about that today strangely enough ;) Fav place is rather diffficult been to many lovely places...although FL ranks among my fav particularly West Gulf coast..... :)​
 
Destin

sxybilady said:
Yes I have been to Florida many many times...I was just talking about that today strangely enough ;) Fav place is rather diffficlt been to many lovely places...although FL ranks among my fav particularly West Gulf coast..... :)​
I guess you are speaking of the Destin areas Pensacola you know the hurricanes have taken their toll on those places I feel sorry for them What you thinking of coming to fl. soon or just talking about how wonderful all the people here are HEHEHE just kidding what about the music thing...let me guess you like techno.anything with a funky beat that you can dance to...right Rythmn it says alot :D
 
pellso27 said:
I guess you are speaking of the Destin areas Pensacola you know the hurricanes have taken their toll on those places I feel sorry for them What you thinking of coming to fl. soon or just talking about how wonderful all the people here are HEHEHE just kidding what about the music thing...let me guess you like techno.anything with a funky beat that you can dance to...right Rythmn it says alot :D



I was considering a trip to FL in Sep however R/l has intervened and the plans have changed may visit around Christmas time....Usually Clearwater Treasure Island St Petes area I like best...



Hun I love all types of music i simply couldnt give you one genre that I enjoy more than another thats the truth ....​
 
St.Pete

sxybilady said:
I was considering a trip to FL in Sep however R/l has intervened and the plans have changed may visit around Christmas time....Usually Clearwater Treasure Island St Petes area I like best...



Hun I love all types of music i simply couldnt give you one genre that I enjoy more than another thats the truth ....​
Nice place but you ought to come over to the east coast and visit Orlando, We are all so crazy here with Disney and all you always have something to do and the night life is sooo very crazy I mean crazy so I am still thinkin of that plump cunt damn what was I thinkin what to do hummmm I wish I had a girlfriend but I have wasted the last 5 mnoths of my life messing with a married woman who has messed my mind up something awful...she is one of a kind I have fallen in love with her and her me but here we set she is in a marrage that she wishes was over but is too much in love with him to upset what they have so it just does'nt leave much of her time for me , we used to work together thats how the whole thing started but I resigned and she got fired so that was the end of us seeing eachother except for a few cheating hours a week which is a real bitch....ummmm just needed to get that off my mind Damn I miss her :( but I will get better just waiting for things to change :rolleyes:
 
pellso27 said:
Nice place but you ought to come over to the east coast and visit Orlando, We are all so crazy here with Disney and all you always have something to do and the night life is sooo very crazy I mean crazy so I am still thinkin of that plump cunt damn what was I thinkin what to do hummmm I wish I had a girlfriend but I have wasted the last 5 mnoths of my life messing with a married woman who has messed my mind up something awful...she is one of a kind I have fallen in love with her and her me but here we set she is in a marrage that she wishes was over but is too much in love with him to upset what they have so it just does'nt leave much of her time for me , we used to work together thats how the whole thing started but I resigned and she got fired so that was the end of us seeing eachother except for a few cheating hours a week which is a real bitch....ummmm just needed to get that off my mind Damn I miss her :( but I will get better just waiting for things to change :rolleyes:



I couldnt visit Florida for at least a week without visiting Orlando...I love themes parks Im a big kid at heart....


Sorry to hear about your ummm relationships probs hun generally a rule of thumb stay away from married women...find your self a single woman who can devote all her time to you.... :kiss: :)​
 
Hard headed southern man

sxybilady said:


I couldnt visit Florida for at least a week without visiting Orlando...I love themes parks Im a big kid at heart....


Sorry to hear about your ummm relationships probs hun generally a rule of thumb stay away from married women...find your self a single woman who can devote all her time to you.... :kiss: :)​
Yes I know I have been warned like 1k times, but I pride myself on being hard headed and have set the Bar high with this one anyway Glad to hear you like Orlando not everyone feels that way. I have a nache for finding difficult woman and I will have to find away to change that but it's hard to express the feeling of what ticks in my mind and heart that causes me to be attracted to mean or otherwise stay away from types of woman I just don;t know....wish I did because a caring joyful companion is sounding really good about now...but I need to cheer up ...Hey wheres that plump cunt Damn it! :kiss:
 
Great thread of pics. You really know how pose for that camera. Once on the platter for the next thread.
 
letzplay said:
Great thread of pics. You really know how pose for that camera. Once on the platter for the next thread.

She is such a gorgeous lady isn't she Letz?
 
Ms.Breaker said:
She is such a gorgeous lady isn't she Letz?


She really is... and how about you. For some reason i get the feeling u are aswell. Have you not post on lit yet?
 
letzplay said:
She really is... and how about you. For some reason i get the feeling u are aswell. Have you not post on lit yet?

LOL. I have found that the pictures I have were kept by my ex girlfriend. So at this time no I have not. I will if my Shadowman isn't offended by it.:)

Our lovely thread hostess has so many other marvelous facets to her as well as her beauty. She is a very warm and caring lady.
 
I'm sure she is but i can only judge from what i know and that's what i see in those pics. Now i'm anticipating your pics, what do you look like? Give a quick description
 
letzplay said:
I'm sure she is but i can only judge from what i know and that's what i see in those pics. Now i'm anticipating your pics, what do you look like? Give a quick description

LOL! I am 5'9" tall with just past the shoulder wavy brown hair and brown eyes. I am around 175 pounds. I am ample in the breasts and my waist while not small isn't large either. I am regaining some of the musculature I lost due to foolishness. I'm not sure what else I can say of myself except that I also wear glasses. I am currently working on regaining and improving the firmness I once had:).
 
Good morning, Love of My Life .... :) :kiss:

I read your pm baby and of course, you are right .... as usual .... ;)

Just wanted to drop by before I started work for the day and leave you some of those (((((hugs)))) I know you like ..... and a few of these too .... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Have a good day, Baby

LYTB

:heart:​
 
Good morning (afternoon in Aus of course) K,

Hope you are well. Just wanted to blow you a few kisses on the other side of the world :kiss: :kiss:

You probably don't care at all about the cricket, but at the moment I have to say this to everyone English I know, 'Go the Aussies'. LOL.

I guy on the radio had a good headline for the papers today, "English experience premature adulation" :). Well, I thought it was funny anyway!

Okay, now that I've got that out of the way, have a nice day my sexy lady.

ns
 
Back
Top