Moi

newsub1977 said:
Good morning (afternoon in Aus of course) K,

Hope you are well. Just wanted to blow you a few kisses on the other side of the world :kiss: :kiss:

You probably don't care at all about the cricket, but at the moment I have to say this to everyone English I know, 'Go the Aussies'. LOL.

I guy on the radio had a good headline for the papers today, "English experience premature adulation" :). Well, I thought it was funny anyway!

Okay, now that I've got that out of the way, have a nice day my sexy lady.

ns



You got lucky this time ..... :D
 
Now who's dreaming.... I think you're team needs to take their game to a higher level. Maybe you could get a game!
 
newsub1977 said:
Now who's dreaming.... I think you're team needs to take their game to a higher level. Maybe you could get a game!


We thought we'd give you a start, that's all ..... lull you into a false sense of security .... :D
 
pellso27 said:
Yes I know I have been warned like 1k times, but I pride myself on being hard headed and have set the Bar high with this one anyway Glad to hear you like Orlando not everyone feels that way. I have a nache for finding difficult woman and I will have to find away to change that but it's hard to express the feeling of what ticks in my mind and heart that causes me to be attracted to mean or otherwise stay away from types of woman I just don;t know....wish I did because a caring joyful companion is sounding really good about now...but I need to cheer up ...Hey wheres that plump cunt Damn it! :kiss:


Ok you like difficult women....in what sense unobtainable/available or women who are a challenge?


Anyway you should stay away from married women...unless you can handle the situation... :)

Talk to you soon sweetie​
 
letzplay said:
Great thread of pics. You really know how pose for that camera. Once on the platter for the next thread.


Hi letz...welcome to my thread...hopefully you shall venture back when Im actually here next time..for a chat :)​
 
Ms.Breaker said:
She is such a gorgeous lady isn't she Letz?


Hey Gorgeous.....I thought I felt my ears burning.... :eek:

I was going to say something like "you will have something in your box when you wake up" then I reconsidered :eek: hehehehe I meant a PM of course :D But you shall :kiss: :rose:​
 
Ms.Breaker said:
Our lovely thread hostess has so many other marvelous facets to her as well as her beauty. She is a very warm and caring lady.


Gorgeous one my head shall swell if you continue :eek: :D but thank you hun :kiss: :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:
Gorgeous one my head shall swell if you continue :eek: :D but thank you hun :kiss: :kiss:​
it's the least I can do!!!!!!!You are all thw above and more lets see Sensual,Sexy,Seductive,Alluring,OOOOOOOOO shall I keep them coming?????? :D
 
sxybilady said:
Im doing ok sexy one...thanks for the card it was ummmmmm :p​
Luved that one,the image was in my head all day.So Sensual two people enjoying just each other :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
higherlevel4u said:
Good morning, Love of My Life .... :)

I read your pm baby and of course, you are right .... as usual .... ;)

Just wanted to drop by before I started work for the day and leave you some of those (((((hugs)))) I know you like ..... and a few of these too .... :kiss:

Have a good day, Baby

LYTB

:heart:​




Good Morning My Love :kiss:


My day will be considerably better now

Here is a few (((hugsss))) & Deep passionate kisses :kiss: :kiss: ..as well as a few sexy *gropes*




LYTBTB


:kiss: :heart:​
 
Ms.Breaker said:
Our lovely thread hostess has so many other marvelous facets to her as well as her beauty. She is a very warm and caring lady.

she is so right!
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​
 
Back
Top