kylasdream
*~Addicted to Him~*
- Joined
- May 14, 2005
- Posts
- 17,510
Hello Sexy lady
hope your day has been lovely
hope your day has been lovely
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kylasdream said:Hello Sexy lady
hope your day has been lovely
![]()
![]()
sxybilady said:![]()
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it has now babe i know I promised to post new pics..I will......dont think anyone wants to see more boring pics of me ????????
kylasdream said:I DO! I DO! I DO!
PLEASE!
sxybilady said:Babe..one would think you........................LIKE me
kylasdream said:hmmm I guess I don't have much to say to that!![]()
I do love to look at your lovely pictures though
Hello Higherhigherlevel4u said:*Knock, knock ...*![]()
Hi Kyla!!![]()
Baby, I'm off .... catch you later!
![]()
good bye higher 
higherlevel4u said:*Knock, knock ...*![]()
Hi Kyla!!![]()
Baby, I'm off .... catch you later!
![]()

kylasdream said:Hello Highergood bye higher
![]()
sxybilady said:Bye bye Baby....
Speak In a bit...............................*mwuuuuuuahhhhhhhhhhh *
![]()
Ms.Breaker said:Good Morning, afternoon, or evening to everyone. I just wanted to drop in and say hello to all of the wonderful people here.
![]()

sxybilady said:![]()
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it has now babe i know I promised to post new pics..I will......dont think anyone wants to see more boring pics of me ????????
higherlevel4u said:Good evening, Bi .... how are you this fine Monday evening?
Im good thanks.... and how are you? bigirl4u said:Hi Higher, my friend!![]()
Im good thanks.... and how are you?
Cant believe its Monday again - where did the weekend go to? Did someone put it on fast forward ??!!
bigirl4u said:Thanks, Jupiter, and good evening to you too - I did see you said Hi a good number of pages back, but I couldnt find it to quote! LOL........
I'm flattered you like my Av - plenty more to choose from - perhaps I should alternate them so you can see more......??

JupiterRising said:
I'm flattered as well that you remembered me saying hello previously.
I think rotating AV's is a wonderful idea. Will be looking forward to enjoying that which you wish to share.
J http://www.smilies-world.de/smilies/smilies_Picture/unsortierte/anon.gif
Oh I like that One!.....bigirl4u said:Ok......... heres another for you to gaze over.........!!!!
JupiterRising said:
Hello Higher... Believe you were going to tell me who shot me (JR) the last time we crossed paths. lol
J http://www.smilies-world.de/smilies/smilies_Picture/unsortierte/anon.gif
higherlevel4u said:It's a date, Sweetheart .... *returning your kiss*
![]()