Moi

corythosaurus said:
We are excellent. Getting read for a good fuck-session tonight!



Mmmm yummmy...wish I could join you both sure we would have a wonderful time baby :kiss: :p​
 
higherlevel4u said:
*...... I gaze down at you, watching fascinated as you pleasure yourself while you wait .... I strip slowly, first my T-shirt, pulling it over my head and throwing it aside, then leaning over to kiss your pussy ..... you move your fingers to one side, allowing me access to you, both hands now pulling and pinching nipples as I suck and lick at your clit .... I straighten again .... you moan, your eyes opening, one hand sliding back down to continure the stimulation as you watch me undo my jeans and pull them down, then my boxers, my rigid cock springing free .... you moan again as I kneel either side of you, slowly bringing my twitching cock up to you ... your eyes lock onto mine as you slowly form an O with your lips and slide them slowly over the swollen head quivering in front of you .... now it is MY turn to groan as I slowly and rythmically start to fuck your mouth .....*





*......your hands clasp my hair sliding my mouth further down your shaft...until the whole length disappears...then slowly reappears. wet slippery...with saliva..."OOoooooh Fuck baby yes"...you groan..you are controlling the pace... my eyes are watching yours...you fuck my mouth increasing the tempo....my hands continue to pull & tug at my nipples...my other hand circling flicking my clit....I grunt.....sensing my orgasm building.....the wonderful combination of sucking your cock and playing with my clit...sends me over the edge.....my body shudders uncontrollably under the intensity of my orgasm.....wave after wave rolls over my body.. .......the sounds are muffled by your cock filling my mouth totally......my obvious pleasure is turning you on even more ..I feel your cock swell even futher....I know your close....."Baby ..where would you like to cum...? I ask looking up at you.. .*
​
 
Lori Baby said:
Hi Mistress? Is that the best you can manage for your Mistress?

YSM


Good Afternoon my wonderful sexy incredible Mistress :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: & :p :p :p


Ys

Karon


​
 
sxybilady said:
I thought you would appreciate the long slow licks & kisses Mistress :kiss: :p

Ys

Karon​

From you, yes ALWAYS, my slut. You know I luv that. :p

I hope your Saturday is relaxing, or would you rather have it pulse pounding exciting?

I am def starting to heat up. ;)

YHM
 
Lori Baby said:
From you, yes ALWAYS, my slut. You know I luv that. :p

I hope your Saturday is relaxing, or would you rather have it pulse pounding exciting?

I am def starting to heat up. ;)

YHM


Yes Mistress my Saturday has been a mixure of both actually however it can never get tooo hot for my liking :kiss: :p


Ys

Karon​
 
sxybilady said:
Yes Mistress my Saturday has been a mixure of both actually however it can never get tooo hot for my liking :kiss: :p

Ys

Karon​

If you care to detail the hot parts I would def me interested. :catroar:

YHM
 
Incredibly sexy pics

I just discovered your thread, thanks to a recommendation from someone who's opinion i respect
and I just had to let you know how much I enjoyed your pics.
Great body
very sexy
thanks for sharing
I'm still going through your pics, but I'm enjoying very much.
Mike
 
:rolleyes:
MrMikelobe1952 said:
I just discovered your thread, thanks to a recommendation from someone who's opinion i respect
and I just had to let you know how much I enjoyed your pics.
Great body
very sexy
thanks for sharing
I'm still going through your pics, but I'm enjoying very much.
Mike

Welcome MrMike to my thread....thank you for your kinds words Im happy you are finding something(s) to please the eye.. a recomendation sent you to me....mmmmm..intriguing....I wonder who did that :rolleyes:


I certainly hope you shall visit again..... :kiss:​
 
wtexcat said:
Hello Sxyone, I hope you are having a great weekend :kiss: :)



Good evening my sexy tex....hope your weekend is going well and you are still playing hard :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:
Good evening my sexy tex....hope your weekend is going well and you are still playing hard :kiss:​

The weekend is going well for me, thank you :) :kiss:

And yes I am still playing hard
 
Lori Baby said:
Um, I think I might know who did that. :cathappy:

The best of the best you are. :nana:

YM


Oooooooh do you Mistress indeed....;) Think I may now too :D

Your kinds words always make me wet Mistress.... :p :p :p


Ys

Karon​
 
wtexcat said:
The weekend is going well for me, thank you :) :kiss:

And yes I am still playing hard

I have a sneaky suspicion you may always be hard oops sorry play hard tex :D​
 
Jounar said:
Hi k :heart:

Hope your having a great weekend :nana:


Hiya Jounar my weekend has been good thanks ...eventful interesting u know ..hows yours ?​
 
sxybilady said:
I have a sneaky suspicion you may always be hard oops sorry play hard tex :D​

You got that right, I haven't had any complaints in the past :) ;)
 
sxybilady said:

Oooooooh do you Mistress indeed....;) Think I may now too :D

Your kinds words always make me wet Mistress.... :p :p :p


Ys

Karon​

Yes, indeed, it was that magnificent Lori you directed me to your pics and who assured me that you were a truly shameless slut. I am still working my way through your very long thread, but I do see that she has had to provide you with a great deal of training.

Mike
 
wtexcat said:
You got that right, I haven't had any complaints in the past :) ;)


I thought as much hehehe glad my intuition is as good as ever.... :kiss: So are you off out tonight tex having fun?​
 
MrMikelobe1952 said:
Yes, indeed, it was that magnificent Lori you directed me to your pics and who assured me that you were a truly shameless slut. I am still working my way through your very long thread, but I do see that she has had to provide you with a great deal of training.

Mike

Sorry Mike, I think you have misunderstood things. K is and always has been a very good subby for me and she took her little punishment very well and followed it to the letter. And looking back I think her offense was pretty minor. Just wanted to set the record straight. :catroar:
 
Back
Top