Moi

sxybilady said:
Hehehe hi J oooh you think so do you :rolleyes:

Evening has been busy have work to do so will be off a fair bit.....hope your day is going well...stress fress sun filled :D​

Not knowing first hand of course... but from all indications... I would say... yes. hehehe
Unfortunately, catching up on work comes with being ill.
My day has been an OK one. Thanks for asking.
Now the sun filled part...
*paddling on my float back to the other side of the pool for a beverage waiting there, with my laptop resting next to it... poised for my completing this post.*
I would agree with that sun filled part, but the stress free part... nope... can't say that I can agree with that. ;)

Till whenever... take care my friend and most assuredly enjoy.
:kiss: :kiss:

​
 
JupiterRising said:

Not knowing first hand of course... but from all indications... I would say... yes. hehehe
Unfortunately, catching up on work comes with being ill.
My day has been an OK one. Thanks for asking.
Now the sun filled part...
*paddling on my float back to the other side of the pool for a beverage waiting there, with my laptop resting next to it... poised for my completing this post.*
I would agree with that sun filled part, but the stress free part... nope... can't say that I can agree with that. ;)

Till whenever... take care my friend and most assuredly enjoy.
:kiss: :kiss:

​

It just feeeels so good waking up to sunshine...like this morning. I usually dont feel like crawling back into bed hehehe. Im happy today because its a Bank Holiday on Monday so I have the day off...also decided to have Tuesday off too so 4 days :nana: :nana:

I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend...Im thinking about your email my friend...ummm Im not always the most creative person I definitely have to be in the mood.. :rolleyes:

Speak to you later :kiss:​
 
Good morning, Baby .... I hope you slept well? :)


Have a great day ... :kiss: :heart:



Now where did I put those ice cubes? :cool:
 
higherlevel4u said:
Good morning, Baby .... I hope you slept well? :)


Have a great day ... :kiss: :heart:



Now where did I put those ice cubes? :cool:


Good Morning baby..yes thank you I had a wonderful sleep..I feel revitalised ....


:heart: :kiss:








*.....ummmm I have a pretty good idea where the ice cubes are...and you shall find out more shortly..hehehe.....*​
 
higherlevel4u said:
*..... I feel, no, I sense you holding your breath as you feel my warm breath again on your pussy .... at last ... AT LAST .... you feel my lips close around yours, engulfing you in MY warm wetness .... you gasp audibly, your back arching, your hips pushing against my mouth .... inside my mouth, my tongue burrows through your folds, seeking out your clit .... working my way towards that spot until .... you gasp again as I let you go .... you feel cool air again on your warm skin ..... you hear me get up and leave the room, wondering where I have gone .... I return again and you are aware of me settling down between your legs again .... you wait .... almost trembling with anticipation ...... desperate for some sort of release .... your hand snakes down to your pussy, but I grab it and put it back on the arm of the chair .... "No, Baby .... not yet ..."

Then suddenly .... you flinch and gasp out aloud as you feel an ice cube inserted into your pussy and rubbed along your lips towards your clit ....*




*....The coldness of the ice against the heat of my pussy makes me gasp ...using your tongue you slide the ice deep inside ...I moan...the heat radiating from within me melts the ice incredibly quickly..I feel the water begin drip ..followed by your tongue..eagerly licking every drop...sliding over my lips....over my clit..slipping deep inside me......I have to have release.....my hands grasp my breasts...I pull ..roll my nipples..."baby..Im so close ..please dont stop"..I whimper almost inaudibly...*
​
 


*.... I look up as you whimper, noticing with an internal smile that you are playing with your nipples .... I know how it turns you on ... and you know how it turns ME on to see you ....my tongue renews its exploration of your pussy with increased vigour, carefully avoiding your clit until you whimper again .... "Ohhhhh baby .... I need to cum .... make me cum .... suck my clit .... pleassssee....* I smile again and slowly drag my tongue from the base of your pussy all the way to the top, until at last my tongue tip finds your engorged clit .... you flinch and cry out ... I suck you in to my mouth, massaging your clit with my tongue until I hear and feel you fall over the edge as your orgasm finally hits .... your hips bucking, pressing your pussy hard against me .... your hands pinching and rolling your nipples even as you cum .... I let go of your clit and gently lick your pussy of all your juices as you subside, moaning gently, your hands now slipping downwards to grasp my head, your fingers rifling through my hair, pulling me to you ..... "Mmmmmmmmm baby ..... oh yessssssss" .......
 
higherlevel4u said:


*.... I look up as you whimper, noticing with an internal smile that you are playing with your nipples .... I know how it turns you on ... and you know how it turns ME on to see you ....my tongue renews its exploration of your pussy with increased vigour, carefully avoiding your clit until you whimper again .... "Ohhhhh baby .... I need to cum .... make me cum .... suck my clit .... pleassssee....* I smile again and slowly drag my tongue from the base of your pussy all the way to the top, until at last my tongue tip finds your engorged clit .... you flinch and cry out ... I suck you in to my mouth, massaging your clit with my tongue until I hear and feel you fall over the edge as your orgasm finally hits .... your hips bucking, pressing your pussy hard against me .... your hands pinching and rolling your nipples even as you cum .... I let go of your clit and gently lick your pussy of all your juices as you subside, moaning gently, your hands now slipping downwards to grasp my head, your fingers rifling through my hair, pulling me to you ..... "Mmmmmmmmm baby ..... oh yessssssss" .......




*........as the waves of pleasure begin to ebb...I regain an element of composure.......my senses dulled slightly.....you slide up towards me we kiss... my hands run through your hair pulling your mouth closer to me...."baby...that was unbelievable..truly"...I whimper as you pull me from the chair into your arms....my arms wrap around your neck to steady me...my body still weak from the throes of orgasm....you guide me until we reach the sofa.........I fall back...you stand in front of me...slowly undressing.....my eyes watching you....yours watching me one hand rubbing my nipples the other my pussy.....*
​
 
sxybilady said:
It just feeeels so good waking up to sunshine...like this morning. I usually dont feel like crawling back into bed hehehe. Im happy today because its a Bank Holiday on Monday so I have the day off...also decided to have Tuesday off too so 4 days :nana: :nana:

I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend...Im thinking about your email my friend...ummm Im not always the most creative person I definitely have to be in the mood.. :rolleyes:

Speak to you later :kiss:​

Evening Karon!

Stopping by to wish you a marvelous mini holiday.

Yes, nothing like the three S's... Sun... Sand... &... Surf is there?
;)
hehehe
Yes, indeed creativity can be fleeting... unfortunately.
No rush on the response... take your time.
Be safe my friend.
:kiss:
http://freespace.virgin.net/xxx.99/s/buddy.gif


​
 
JupiterRising said:

Evening Karon!

Stopping by to wish you a marvelous mini holiday.

Yes, nothing like the three S's... Sun... Sand... &... Surf is there?
;)
hehehe
Yes, indeed creativity can be fleeting... unfortunately.
No rush on the response... take your time.
Be safe my friend.
:kiss:
http://freespace.virgin.net/xxx.99/s/buddy.gif


​

Thanks J..it takes a while for my juices to flow...ummm I shall rephrase that my creative juices to flow heheheh :D

I shall try & respond this weekend...

Hope you have a fantastic one my friend :kiss:​
 
hob_knob said:
Just wanted to say a quick hello. Its been a while. Still enjoying my movies?


Hi hob_knob been a while where you been hiding? Hope to catch up with you soon :D​
 
Good Morning, Baby .... just dropping in to the Church Of The Seductive Madonna to prostrate myself at the Altar of The Sexy One ..... and dedicate my body to Your Service .... ;) :kiss: :heart:
 
higherlevel4u said:
Good Morning, Baby .... just dropping in to the Church Of The Seductive Madonna to prostrate myself at the Altar of The Sexy One ..... and dedicate my body to Your Service .... ;) :kiss: :heart:




Good Morning Baby :kiss: :heart:









*......Dedicating your body to my service mmmmmm...SUCH a worthy cause and so unselfish of you....give me little while Im sure I shall think of lots of worthy things to do with that sexy body of yours... :p ;) ​
 
Happy weekend

Happy weekend to super sexy K and all her friends. :nana:

:kiss:'s and :p 's wherever they are needed and in all your favorite places.

Talk to you soon. :cathappy:

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
Thanks very much cory. You are so sweet to say that.

Then again maybe you're still hoping I'll show you some nudie pics of me... ;)

Either way, I'm flattered. :cathappy:
Both!

I can be discrete if that's what you are worried about!
 
Thread

Awesome pics and discussion, "sxy." Love seeing as much of you as possible! :rose:

R

For thy eternal summer shall not fade, nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st.

William Shakespeare
 
sxybilady said:
*........as the waves of pleasure begin to ebb...I regain an element of composure.......my senses dulled slightly.....you slide up towards me we kiss... my hands run through your hair pulling your mouth closer to me...."baby...that was unbelievable..truly"...I whimper as you pull me from the chair into your arms....my arms wrap around your neck to steady me...my body still weak from the throes of orgasm....you guide me until we reach the sofa.........I fall back...you stand in front of me...slowly undressing.....my eyes watching you....yours watching me one hand rubbing my nipples the other my pussy.....*​


*...... I gaze down at you, watching fascinated as you pleasure yourself while you wait .... I strip slowly, first my T-shirt, pulling it over my head and throwing it aside, then leaning over to kiss your pussy ..... you move your fingers to one side, allowing me access to you, both hands now pulling and pinching nipples as I suck and lick at your clit .... I straighten again .... you moan, your eyes opening, one hand sliding back down to continure the stimulation as you watch me undo my jeans and pull them down, then my boxers, my rigid cock springing free .... you moan again as I kneel either side of you, slowly bringing my twitching cock up to you ... your eyes lock onto mine as you slowly form an O with your lips and slide them slowly over the swollen head quivering in front of you .... now it is MY turn to groan as I slowly and rythmically start to fuck your mouth .....*
 
rugbyman01 said:
Awesome pics and discussion, "sxy." Love seeing as much of you as possible! :rose:

R

For thy eternal summer shall not fade, nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st.

William Shakespeare




Hi there rugbyman welcom to my thread happy to se you are enjoying the pics​
 
Lori Baby said:
Happy weekend to super sexy K and all her friends. :nana:

:kiss:'s and :p 's wherever they are needed and in all your favorite places.

Talk to you soon. :cathappy:

YM


Hi Mistress hope you have a great weekend :kiss: :heart: :rose:


Ys

Karon​
 
Back
Top