wtexcat
Sharing
- Joined
- Aug 2, 2003
- Posts
- 13,700
sxybilady said:I thought as much hehehe glad my intuition is as good as ever....So are you off out tonight tex having fun?
I will be staying in tonight, looking for fun

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
sxybilady said:I thought as much hehehe glad my intuition is as good as ever....So are you off out tonight tex having fun?

Lori Baby said:Sorry Mike, I think you have misunderstood things. K is and always has been a very good subby for me and she took her little punishment very well and followed it to the letter. And looking back I think her offense was pretty minor. Just wanted to set the record straight.![]()

Weenieschnitzel said:hello Karon,
I hope u find the time to chek your pm-box!![]()
![]()

sxybilady said:Morning J
JupiterRising said:
How are you this fine morning?
sxybilady said:
Im very well thank you J how about you?
JupiterRising said:
I'm doing well as can be.
Raining here and suppose to for the next three days. So have liquid sunshine to look forward to for a while
sxybilady said:Heheheh typical its raining here tooalways does when Im on holiday never mind Im sure I shall find something to do
JupiterRising said:
Yes, I'm sure the weather wont dampen your spirit all that much.
Now as far as my spirit...
*squish...squish...*
sxybilady said:Hiya deedee sweetiehow are you?
I missed you, Karon. Unfortunately you are offline then.

sxybilady said:Ummmmm I have lots of things I should be doing so I wont be bored hehehe. What do you have planned? I just got your email and Im responding as we speak

deedee34 said:I am doing well, sxy. I did have some fun last night with Lori and some horny guys on my thread.I missed you, Karon. Unfortunately you are offline then.
![]()
Wish you a wonderful and hot sunday.![]()



JupiterRising said:
Thanks again... my friend!
Has been great to see you.
I will respond to your email later today.
Going to get some shuteye now.
Been up since yesterday sometime in the wee hours of the morning.
You take care.
's for you and lovely wet
's all overtopale said:g'mornin sxybilady. Im enjoying your pics very much...thanks for sharing!
I shall be adding more this week..so drop by againsxybilady said:Good Morning Mistress Lori
Long slow![]()
![]()
's for you and lovely wet
![]()
![]()
's all over
Ys
Karon
's and Lixx right back at you after I've taken all yours I need.
))))))))))
