Moi

sxybilady said:
I thought as much hehehe glad my intuition is as good as ever.... :kiss: So are you off out tonight tex having fun?​

I will be staying in tonight, looking for fun ;) :kiss:
 
Lori Baby said:
Sorry Mike, I think you have misunderstood things. K is and always has been a very good subby for me and she took her little punishment very well and followed it to the letter. And looking back I think her offense was pretty minor. Just wanted to set the record straight. :catroar:


Thank you Mistress a compliment indeed from yourself :kiss: :rose: :p


Ys


Karon​
 
sxybilady said:

Im very well thank you J how about you?​

I'm doing well as can be.
Raining here and suppose to for the next three days. So have liquid sunshine to look forward to for a while


​
 
JupiterRising said:

I'm doing well as can be.
Raining here and suppose to for the next three days. So have liquid sunshine to look forward to for a while


​


Heheheh typical its raining here too :rolleyes: always does when Im on holiday never mind Im sure I shall find something to do :D​
 
sxybilady said:
Heheheh typical its raining here too :rolleyes: always does when Im on holiday never mind Im sure I shall find something to do :D​

Yes, I'm sure the weather wont dampen your spirit all that much. ;)
Now as far as my spirit...
*squish...squish...*
:rolleyes:
​
 
JupiterRising said:

Yes, I'm sure the weather wont dampen your spirit all that much. ;)
Now as far as my spirit...
*squish...squish...*
:rolleyes:
​


Ummmmm I have lots of things I should be doing so I wont be bored hehehe. What do you have planned? I just got your email and Im responding as we speak :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:
Hiya deedee sweetie :kiss: how are you?​

I am doing well, sxy. I did have some fun last night with Lori and some horny guys on my thread. :D I missed you, Karon. Unfortunately you are offline then. :devil:
Wish you a wonderful and hot sunday. :kiss:
 
sxybilady said:
Ummmmm I have lots of things I should be doing so I wont be bored hehehe. What do you have planned? I just got your email and Im responding as we speak :kiss:​

Not much since it's going to be raining. :eek:
Probably catch up on things around the house. So I guess that is a good thing sort of. :rolleyes:
Looks like it might be a good day after all.
That's makes for a nice start...Thanks! :D


​
 
deedee34 said:
I am doing well, sxy. I did have some fun last night with Lori and some horny guys on my thread. :D I missed you, Karon. Unfortunately you are offline then. :devil:
Wish you a wonderful and hot sunday. :kiss:


That sounded like fun sweetie its good you and Mistress had fun :p :p
Unfortunately yes I am in bed all tucked up sleeping at that time Im afraid :rolleyes:

​
 

Thanks again... my friend!
Has been great to see you.
:D
I will respond to your email later today.
Going to get some shuteye now.
Been up since yesterday sometime in the wee hours of the morning.
You take care.
:kiss:
​
 
JupiterRising said:

Thanks again... my friend!
Has been great to see you.
:D
I will respond to your email later today.
Going to get some shuteye now.
Been up since yesterday sometime in the wee hours of the morning.
You take care.
:kiss:
​


Pleasant dreams my friend and speak to you again soon :kiss: :kiss:​
 
Good Morning Mistress Lori

Long slow :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: 's for you and lovely wet :p :p :p 's all over


Ys

Karon​
 
Good Morning

g'mornin sxybilady. Im enjoying your pics very much...thanks for sharing!
 
topale said:
g'mornin sxybilady. Im enjoying your pics very much...thanks for sharing!


Good Morning topale good to see you & thank you for posting :kiss:

Please drop by again oh Im happy your enjoying the pics :D I shall be adding more this week..so drop by again​
 
sxybilady said:
Good Morning Mistress Lori

Long slow :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: 's for you and lovely wet :p :p :p 's all over


Ys

Karon​

Oh my slut, that's so sweet and lovely to see first thing in the morning. :rose:

It gives me all kinds of warm and wet feelings. Mmmm. :cathappy:

Good afternoon to you. Hope you are having a fantastic day.

:kiss:'s and Lixx right back at you after I've taken all yours I need. :nana:

Your Mistress

Lori
 
Last edited:
Hi Baby .... lots of hugs and kisses for you on this lazy Sunday .... (((((((((( :kiss: :kiss: ))))))))))









Oh, yes, I nearly forgot .... can I cum on your tits? :p :devil:
 
Back
Top