G
Guest
Guest
wtexcat said:And I do in a lot of ways![]()
![]()
Ummmmm......I bet you do tex....Ive seen your pics
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
wtexcat said:And I do in a lot of ways![]()
![]()
Lori Baby said:I don't know if you're still up or not. But if you are, go to bed now and get your rest and be much better tomorrow. Mistress orders!
I'll see you then.
YM![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
higherlevel4u said:Good Morning, Most Sexy One .... I hope you slept well and are ready for another stimulating day ....![]()
![]()
*Hooks one finger over the front of your very low-cut dress and pulls down, exposing one already semi-erect pink nipple .... I lean down and take you into my mouth, sucking hard, feeling the nipple expand ... harden ... swell .... you moan as your hand goes around the back of my head, holding me to your breast .... I release you, and slowly replace your dress over you ... I smile and wink at you ... "Catch you later, Baby ... have a good day"*
sxybilady said:
Good Morning baby..yes I slept very well feeling very refreshed and back to normal....![]()
![]()
....and you know what that means...LOTS of stimulation required....oooh and your such a tease...leaving a girl like that ...tut tut tut
higherlevel4u said:Good to hear, Baby ....![]()
![]()
Maybe I can be tempted back .... what do you think?![]()
higherlevel4u said:Easy access, eh? I think I will need to check this out a little .... is it a button-through?
sxybilady said:Nope.....fastens with one tie at the side......very easy access..ummm
higherlevel4u said:You mean here?
*Pulls on tie*
Oops, now look what I've done ....
higherlevel4u said:*... you fall into my arms .... we kiss ... I whisper in your ear "I wanna taste you, Baby ... get in that chair, you know the position I like you in .... *
Good Morning Sxysxybilady said:
Good Morning baby..yes I slept very well feeling very refreshed and back to normal....![]()
![]()
....and you know what that means...LOTS of stimulation required....oooh and your such a tease...leaving a girl like that ...tut tut tut

Scottie62 said:Good Morning Sxy![]()
I've missed catching up on the thread but been away working .. Pah ! Not for much longer tho' going back to a regular hours job with hardly any away time.. only 3 more weeks to go !
I'm changing what I cannot accept as I say in my sig
How are you doing anyway? I've a lot of catching up to do ... and lots of paperwork as well so I'll need to juggle
Catch you soon![]()

higherlevel4u said:*"Just lie back and close your eyes .... hands on the arm of the chair ... no touching yourself ... or me" ...... I kneel, looking up at you, knowing you are waiting, no, aching, for that first touch ... I smile and move my head between your thighs, careful not to touch your skin .... I move my mouth as close as I can to your pussy, gazing intently at how wet it is already .... with NO physical stimulation .... you can feel my warm breath on you, and I feel you move towards me ... "Uh-oh .... No, Baby ..." ... I withdraw slightly .... you sigh and move back .... I quietly stand and move around the side of the chair and, leaning over you, I close my teeth around one nipple, flicking it with my tongue tip as I hold it .... you flinch as I touch you and take a sharp intake of breath .... your nipple is instantly erect .... you moan again ....*
JupiterRising said:
Good Morning Karon!
So glad to see your back to your complete self again.
Makes me very happy to see you this way.
http://freespace.virgin.net/xxx.99/s/spin.gif
Have a great day my friend.
Dumpling said:Hello, plus lots of hugssss & juicy's to the SXY BI Lady
's back at you. Have a great day sweetie
:sxybilady said:Thanks J me too hate being illyes I know everyone hates being ill but Im such a bad patient
![]()
Speak to you soon sweetie

JupiterRising said:
Evening Karon!
Yes, but in your case, when your bad... that's when your at your best.
Trust your having an enjoyable night.
Look foreward to whenever we can talk again my friend.