Moi

Orders

I don't know if you're still up or not. But if you are, go to bed now and get your rest and be much better tomorrow. Mistress orders!

I'll see you then.

YM :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose:
 
Good Morning, Most Sexy One .... I hope you slept well and are ready for another stimulating day .... ;) :kiss:






*Hooks one finger over the front of your very low-cut dress and pulls down, exposing one already semi-erect pink nipple .... I lean down and take you into my mouth, sucking hard, feeling the nipple expand ... harden ... swell .... you moan as your hand goes around the back of my head, holding me to your breast .... I release you, and slowly replace your dress over you ... I smile and wink at you ... "Catch you later, Baby ... have a good day"*
 
Lori Baby said:
I don't know if you're still up or not. But if you are, go to bed now and get your rest and be much better tomorrow. Mistress orders!

I'll see you then.

YM :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose:


Thank you Mistress I feel so much better this morning well rested and fully of energy :nana: :nana:

Thanks you for your emails :kiss: :heart:

I hope you have a wonderful morning :rose:

Ys

Karon​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Good Morning, Most Sexy One .... I hope you slept well and are ready for another stimulating day .... ;) :kiss:






*Hooks one finger over the front of your very low-cut dress and pulls down, exposing one already semi-erect pink nipple .... I lean down and take you into my mouth, sucking hard, feeling the nipple expand ... harden ... swell .... you moan as your hand goes around the back of my head, holding me to your breast .... I release you, and slowly replace your dress over you ... I smile and wink at you ... "Catch you later, Baby ... have a good day"*


Good Morning baby..yes I slept very well feeling very refreshed and back to normal.... :heart: :kiss:


....and you know what that means...LOTS of stimulation required....oooh and your such a tease...leaving a girl like that ...tut tut tut :rolleyes: ​
 
sxybilady said:

Good Morning baby..yes I slept very well feeling very refreshed and back to normal.... :heart: :kiss:


....and you know what that means...LOTS of stimulation required....oooh and your such a tease...leaving a girl like that ...tut tut tut :rolleyes: ​



Good to hear, Baby .... :kiss: :heart:



Maybe I can be tempted back .... what do you think? ;)
 
higherlevel4u said:
Good to hear, Baby .... :kiss: :heart:



Maybe I can be tempted back .... what do you think? ;)


Yes it is baby Im sooo glad hate being ill :confused: Im NOT a good patient...




.....ummmmmm would the fact that I only have a thong under my dress today and my dress is definitely easy access .....tempt you enough....or do you require more persuasion :p ​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Easy access, eh? I think I will need to check this out a little .... is it a button-through?



Nope.....fastens with one tie at the side......very easy access..ummm​
 
higherlevel4u said:
You mean here?


*Pulls on tie*


Oops, now look what I've done ....

:eek: Now look at what you have done.....


*...I step out of my dress.....I'm standing naked apart from thong stockings & boots....my hands slowly trace the outline of my naked breasts...pinching..pulling on my nipples....raising one sensually to my mouth licking the nipple.....my eyes watching yours as you grin wickedly at me.....your hand reaches for me..I avoid it...I want to tease you....I turn my back to you and bend over exposing my almost naked ass to you....slowly I slide my thong over my hips exaggerating the movement.to tease you more.....I pick up the thong & throw it to you...you immediately raise it to your face inhaling my aroma..."ooooh baby get your ass over here" you scream at me........*​
 
*... you fall into my arms .... we kiss ... I whisper in your ear "I wanna taste you, Baby ... get in that chair, you know the position I like you in .... *
 
higherlevel4u said:
*... you fall into my arms .... we kiss ... I whisper in your ear "I wanna taste you, Baby ... get in that chair, you know the position I like you in .... *






*....I slide onto the leather chair...reclining it...slipping my thighs over the arms ....my legs parted...allowing you complete access to my already wet pussy...I look at you as you fall to the floor between my thighs.... my head resting against the leather ..anticipating your first lick......I feel your breath.....instinctively I arch my back...."No baby...Im in control...relaxe...." you say quietly.... *​
 
sxybilady said:

Good Morning baby..yes I slept very well feeling very refreshed and back to normal.... :heart: :kiss:


....and you know what that means...LOTS of stimulation required....oooh and your such a tease...leaving a girl like that ...tut tut tut :rolleyes: ​
Good Morning Sxy :kiss:

I've missed catching up on the thread but been away working .. Pah ! Not for much longer tho' going back to a regular hours job with hardly any away time.. only 3 more weeks to go !

I'm changing what I cannot accept as I say in my sig

How are you doing anyway? I've a lot of catching up to do ... and lots of paperwork as well so I'll need to juggle

Catch you soon :kiss:
 
Scottie62 said:
Good Morning Sxy :kiss:

I've missed catching up on the thread but been away working .. Pah ! Not for much longer tho' going back to a regular hours job with hardly any away time.. only 3 more weeks to go !

I'm changing what I cannot accept as I say in my sig

How are you doing anyway? I've a lot of catching up to do ... and lots of paperwork as well so I'll need to juggle

Catch you soon :kiss:

Im doing good thanks Scottie its good to see you again. I know how that feels I often have to work away from home luckily I take my laptop and get the access paid as part of my expenses hehehehe So I need never be offline for any period of time thankfully :nana:

Well 3 weeks isnt long sweetie it will fly in....

Speak to you soon :kiss:​
 
*"Just lie back and close your eyes .... hands on the arm of the chair ... no touching yourself ... or me" ...... I kneel, looking up at you, knowing you are waiting, no, aching, for that first touch ... I smile and move my head between your thighs, careful not to touch your skin .... I move my mouth as close as I can to your pussy, gazing intently at how wet it is already .... with NO physical stimulation .... you can feel my warm breath on you, and I feel you move towards me ... "Uh-oh .... No, Baby ..." ... I withdraw slightly .... you sigh and move back .... I quietly stand and move around the side of the chair and, leaning over you, I close my teeth around one nipple, flicking it with my tongue tip as I hold it .... you flinch as I touch you and take a sharp intake of breath .... your nipple is instantly erect .... you moan again ....*
 
higherlevel4u said:
*"Just lie back and close your eyes .... hands on the arm of the chair ... no touching yourself ... or me" ...... I kneel, looking up at you, knowing you are waiting, no, aching, for that first touch ... I smile and move my head between your thighs, careful not to touch your skin .... I move my mouth as close as I can to your pussy, gazing intently at how wet it is already .... with NO physical stimulation .... you can feel my warm breath on you, and I feel you move towards me ... "Uh-oh .... No, Baby ..." ... I withdraw slightly .... you sigh and move back .... I quietly stand and move around the side of the chair and, leaning over you, I close my teeth around one nipple, flicking it with my tongue tip as I hold it .... you flinch as I touch you and take a sharp intake of breath .... your nipple is instantly erect .... you moan again ....*



*.....mmmm my eyes are closed the anticipation of where you will touch me next is overwhelming...I feel your breath on my face our lips touch your tongue seeeking mine passionately..my hands reach up to touch you "No touching baby..." you whisper...you continue...kissing my face...working your way down my neck and ears. I gasp.........my arousal evident...both nipples completely erect..."Baby stop teasing me...I need to cum"..I moan impatiently..you dont respond.....I hear you moving...you are between my legs ...you lean forward and kiss me again..working your way down my body..licking both nipples....kissing licking leaving a wet..trace across my stomach....you stop...I feel your breath......*​
 
*..... I feel, no, I sense you holding your breath as you feel my warm breath again on your pussy .... at last ... AT LAST .... you feel my lips close around yours, engulfing you in MY warm wetness .... you gasp audibly, your back arching, your hips pushing against my mouth .... inside my mouth, my tongue burrows through your folds, seeking out your clit .... working my way towards that spot until .... you gasp again as I let you go .... you feel cool air again on your warm skin ..... you hear me get up and leave the room, wondering where I have gone .... I return again and you are aware of me settling down between your legs again .... you wait .... almost trembling with anticipation ...... desperate for some sort of release .... your hand snakes down to your pussy, but I grab it and put it back on the arm of the chair .... "No, Baby .... not yet ..."

Then suddenly .... you flinch and gasp out aloud as you feel an ice cube inserted into your pussy and rubbed along your lips towards your clit ....*
 
Last edited:
Dumpling said:
Hello, plus lots of hugssss & juicy :kiss: 's to the SXY BI Lady


{{{{{{Ling}}}}}} babe throws some :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: 's back at you. Have a great day sweetie :p :​
 
sxybilady said:
Thanks J me too hate being ill :confused: yes I know everyone hates being ill but Im such a bad patient :rolleyes:

Speak to you soon sweetie :kiss:​


Evening Karon!

Yes, but in your case, when your bad... that's when your at your best. ;)

Trust your having an enjoyable night.

Look foreward to whenever we can talk again my friend.

:kiss:

​
 
JupiterRising said:


Evening Karon!

Yes, but in your case, when your bad... that's when your at your best. ;)

Trust your having an enjoyable night.

Look foreward to whenever we can talk again my friend.

:kiss:

​

Hehehe hi J oooh you think so do you :rolleyes:

Evening has been busy have work to do so will be off a fair bit.....hope your day is going well...stress fress sun filled :D​
 
Back
Top