corythosaurus
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jun 6, 2003
- Posts
- 1,489
We are excellent. Getting read for a good fuck-session tonight!sxybilady said:Hiya Cory how is you and cavegirl then![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We are excellent. Getting read for a good fuck-session tonight!sxybilady said:Hiya Cory how is you and cavegirl then![]()
corythosaurus said:We are excellent. Getting read for a good fuck-session tonight!
You know it!sxybilady said:Mmmm yummmy...wish I could join you both sure we would have a wonderful time baby![]()
higherlevel4u said:*...... I gaze down at you, watching fascinated as you pleasure yourself while you wait .... I strip slowly, first my T-shirt, pulling it over my head and throwing it aside, then leaning over to kiss your pussy ..... you move your fingers to one side, allowing me access to you, both hands now pulling and pinching nipples as I suck and lick at your clit .... I straighten again .... you moan, your eyes opening, one hand sliding back down to continure the stimulation as you watch me undo my jeans and pull them down, then my boxers, my rigid cock springing free .... you moan again as I kneel either side of you, slowly bringing my twitching cock up to you ... your eyes lock onto mine as you slowly form an O with your lips and slide them slowly over the swollen head quivering in front of you .... now it is MY turn to groan as I slowly and rythmically start to fuck your mouth .....*
sxybilady said:
Hi Mistress hope you have a great weekend![]()
![]()
![]()
Ys
Karon
Lori Baby said:Hi Mistress? Is that the best you can manage for your Mistress?
YSM
&

sxybilady said:Good Afternoon my wonderful sexy incredible Mistress![]()
![]()
&
![]()
![]()
Ys
Karon

Lori Baby said:OK, that's more like it baby.![]()
YM![]()
![]()
![]()
sxybilady said:I thought you would appreciate the long slow licks & kisses Mistress![]()
![]()
Ys
Karon
Lori Baby said:From you, yes ALWAYS, my slut. You know I luv that.![]()
I hope your Saturday is relaxing, or would you rather have it pulse pounding exciting?
I am def starting to heat up.![]()
YHM
sxybilady said:Yes Mistress my Saturday has been a mixure of both actually however it can never get tooo hot for my liking![]()
![]()
Ys
Karon
MrMikelobe1952 said:I just discovered your thread, thanks to a recommendation from someone who's opinion i respect
and I just had to let you know how much I enjoyed your pics.
Great body
very sexy
thanks for sharing
I'm still going through your pics, but I'm enjoying very much.
Mike
wtexcat said:Hello Sxyone, I hope you are having a great weekend![]()
![]()
sxybilady said:![]()
I wonder who did that![]()
sxybilady said:Good evening my sexy tex....hope your weekend is going well and you are still playing hard
Lori Baby said:Um, I think I might know who did that.![]()
The best of the best you are.![]()
YM
wtexcat said:The weekend is going well for me, thank you![]()
![]()
And yes I am still playing hard
Jounar said:Hi k![]()
Hope your having a great weekend![]()
sxybilady said:I have a sneaky suspicion you may always be hard oops sorry play hard tex
sxybilady said:
Oooooooh do you Mistress indeed....Think I may now too
![]()
Your kinds words always make me wet Mistress....![]()
![]()
![]()
Ys
Karon
wtexcat said:You got that right, I haven't had any complaints in the past![]()
![]()
So are you off out tonight tex having fun?MrMikelobe1952 said:Yes, indeed, it was that magnificent Lori you directed me to your pics and who assured me that you were a truly shameless slut. I am still working my way through your very long thread, but I do see that she has had to provide you with a great deal of training.
Mike
