Moi

Lori Baby said:
Can you tell I'm hungry and we're going out shortly? :cathappy:

I love all Mexican food (always with Margueritas) and Lasagna.

So we are close, I think. I know that's rather mundane question. But I needed to know.

YM

Margueritas I do like Mistress now Im jealous :p .....heading to bed now....you know any question you wish to ask is welcomed...


also any other guys have a question or two I will happily try to answer..... :catroar:



Have a lovely evening Mistress & we shall speak tomorrow as always :kiss: :rose:

Ys

Karon
 
sxybilady said:
Margueritas I do like Mistress now Im jealous :p .....heading to bed now....you know any question you wish to ask is welcomed...


also any other guys have a question or two I will happily try to answer..... :catroar:



Have a lovely evening Mistress & we shall speak tomorrow as always :kiss: :rose:

Ys

Karon

Hot sex and sweet dreams to you. :p

YM
 
Just dropping by as usual to give my Sexy One a long (((huggg))) and lots of :kiss: es ..... :)

Have a great day, Baby .... :kiss: :heart:
 
higherlevel4u said:
Just dropping by as usual to give my Sexy One a long (((huggg))) and lots of :kiss: es ..... :)




Morning baby :kiss: :kiss:

Hope you have a wonderful day

:heart:






Im still feeling rather tired was a strenuous day yesterday :p .... may go back to bed ummmm however that may make me more tired....​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Hair of the dog? ;) :p



Hehehe afternoon baby....interesting concept...sex used as a "hair of the dog" mmmmmm.....must try that....








.....if I havent already ;)





:kiss: :heart:
​
 
Good Morning Mistress...I hope you had a great evening last night :nana: :nana:



Speak to you this later today :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose:


Ys

Karon​
 
fictionwriter said:
I don't post much, as you know. But I wanted you to know I'm still looking and enjoying what I see. :rose:

FW




Hi FW how are you......long time no see :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:
Hi FW how are you......long time no see :kiss:​

My wife seems to be in a very good mood and making breakfast for us. Now I can actually use the computer for a change so it's doubly nice. :)

FW
 
fictionwriter said:
My wife seems to be in a very good mood and making breakfast for us. Now I can actually use the computer for a change so it's doubly nice. :)

FW


Im sure she can be so demanding FW but ooooh so worth it all us high
maintenance women are :kiss: :heart:

Hope you have a wonderful weekend :nana:​
 
sxybilady said:
Im sure she can be so demanding FW but ooooh so worth it all us high maintenance women are :kiss: :heart:

Hope you have a wonderful weekend :nana:​

Yes you have summed it up nicely. We get along very well almost all the time.

I hope you have great one as well. I love all the pics too. Keep it going.

FW
 
fictionwriter said:
Yes you have summed it up nicely. We get along very well almost all the time.

I hope you have great one as well. I love all the pics too. Keep it going.

FW

OOooooh thank you FW I do try to please ..and I shall keep them cumming :p :p​
 
Sxybi...new to this thread but wanted to say I viewed some of your pics and they are amazing!!! You are a beautiful erotic woman! Have a great day!
 
JagMan777 said:
Sxybi...new to this thread but wanted to say I viewed some of your pics and they are amazing!!! You are a beautiful erotic woman! Have a great day!


Hi Jagman welcome to my thread and thank you for posting most dont :rolleyes: I hope your having a great weekend so far? Thanks Im glad your enjoying my pics ......​
 
sxybilady said:
Good Morning Mistress...I hope you had a great evening last night :nana: :nana:

Speak to you this later today :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose:
Ys
Karon​

Oh it was wonderful. I enjoyed good food, good drink, good music and a very good cock. So yes what more could I want? Maybe you already know the answer to that one though, don't you? ;) :p

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
Oh it was wonderful. I enjoyed good food, good drink, good music and a very good cock. So yes what more could I want? Maybe you already know the answer to that one though, don't you? ;) :p

YM


Mmmmmmm sounds like you had alot of fun Mistress....ummmmmm the only thing missing.....how about a willing sub slut :nana:


ys

Karon




​
 
sxybilady said:
Mmmmmmm sounds like you had alot of fun Mistress....ummmmmm the only thing missing.....how about a willing sub slut :nana:

ys

Karon

​

Yes they are always thousands of miles away when I'm ready for them. *Sigh*

But hubby did a more that satisfactory job on his own, so it's all good. :nana:

I'll be off and on during the day probably, so see you later. :kiss:

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
Yes they are always thousands of miles away when I'm ready for them. *Sigh*

But hubby did a more that satisfactory job on his own, so it's all good. :nana:

I'll be off and on during the day probably, so see you later. :kiss:

YM


Yes Mistress I shall be popping in and out all day ....I doing some research so multi tasking again :nana: ..Have a wonderful fun filled sexy day :kiss: :rose:


Ys

Karon​
 
Back
Top