Moi

corythosaurus said:
Have I told you recently that I love your tits? No?

I love your tits!


Ummmmmmm no you havent.....recently ummm well not today anyway baby ..... but thank you..... :kiss: :p All compliments gratefully received :nana:​
 
sxybilady said:
Ummmmmmm no you havent.....recently ummm well not today anyway baby ..... but thank you..... :kiss: :p All compliments gratefully received :nana:​
Just look at them!

Go ahead! LOOK!

Who wouldn't love those?

DAYUM!
 
corythosaurus said:
Just look at them!

Go ahead! LOOK!

Who wouldn't love those?

DAYUM!


*.....slides hands under tshirt sliding the fabric up...running hands slowly over the the firm flesh & nipples......mmmmmm*




Damn your right Cory...whats NOT to love :D​
 
I see...

I don't remember an index on this thread...but it is giving me something to do this morning as I sip my coffee...heh. You are very hot and so delicious. It's a good thing clicking doesn't take more than one hand....heh.
 
sxybilady said:
*.....slides hands under tshirt sliding the fabric up...running hands slowly over the the firm flesh & nipples......mmmmmm*




Damn your right Cory...whats NOT to love :D​

....the nipples harden under your soft touch with a pinch and tug you bring them to their fully erect sensitive state, send shivers of excitement through your body...​
 
meat_squirrel said:
I don't remember an index on this thread...but it is giving me something to do this morning as I sip my coffee...heh. You are very hot and so delicious. It's a good thing clicking doesn't take more than one hand....heh.

Good Morning meat_squirrel.....there is an idex of the pics on the first page...

Thank you...glad your enjoying them....

Welcome to my thread the Den Of Iniquity hehehe :D Please drop by often


​
 
Hey Delightful!
Trust your having a relaxing and enjoyable Saturday.
I'm kicking back and enjoying mine. :kiss:
​
 
JupiterRising said:
Hey Delightful!
Trust your having a relaxing and enjoyable Saturday.
I'm kicking back and enjoying mine. :kiss:
​


Hi J morning sweetie :kiss: Got your email I have responded :D

Have a wonderful day my friend :nana:​
 
sxybilady said:
Hi J morning sweetie :kiss: Got your email I have responded :D

Have a wonderful day my friend :nana:​

Thank you for your response and I have responded appropriately. ;)
Oh yeah... that pic you posted last night.
Most
inspirational.
:D

Have a great evening. Talk with you soon.

:kiss:

​
 
JupiterRising said:

Thank you for your response and I have responded appropriately. ;)
Oh yeah... that pic you posted last night.
Most
inspirational.
:D

Have a great evening. Talk with you soon.

:kiss:

​


Yes you have and very nice it is too my friend..I shall try & respond to you later but its Saturday so cant guarantee anything ok latest tomorrow :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:
Ummmmmmm no you havent.....recently ummm well not today anyway baby ..... but thank you..... :kiss: :p All compliments gratefully received :nana:​

I have to tell you this. Those last few pics have really stuck in my mind. What naughty thoughts it gives me too. I love them large. Pics and tits both. :kiss: :kiss:

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
I have to tell you this. Those last few pics have really stuck in my mind. What naughty thoughts it gives me too. I love them large. Pics and tits both. :kiss: :kiss:

YM


Im happy they please you Mistress both the pics & the tits :p :p

Ys

Karon​
 
sxybilady said:
Im happy they please you Mistress both the pics & the tits :p :p

Ys

Karon​

What's not to like? Mmmm so yummy. They aren't getting the looks you deserve though. So I will add links to them on my front page so they can be seen a little more. :cathappy:

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
What's not to like? Mmmm so yummy. They aren't getting the looks you deserve though. So I will add links to them on my front page so they can be seen a little more. :cathappy:

YM


Mmmmmmm...whatever you think Mistress :kiss: :rose:​
 
Anvera said:
Yep... Awesome day... :nana: Talk to you later, I hope... :kiss:


Of course sweetie as always....I have to shower & have some dinner prob about a hour :rose:​
 
sxybilady said:
Of course sweetie as always....I have to shower & have some dinner prob about a hour :rose:​

Okidoki... I have a new remote to entertain myself in the meantime... ;) :D
 
sxybilady said:



Yes you have and very nice it is too my friend..I shall try & respond to you later but its Saturday so cant guarantee anything ok latest tomorrow :kiss:​

No problem I understand.
:)
Enjoy the rest of your day my friend.

:kiss:

​
 
Back
Top