Moi


Good Morning Delightful !

How are you this fine Sunday? Hope your having an enjoyable day so far. :kiss:

​
 
good morning sexy :kiss: wrapping my arms around you and giving those luscious tata's of yours a squeeze, while pinching those nipples, feeling them grow long and hard in my fingers..... damm, it's sunday morning, haven't been to church and I am already feeling randy, but with that AV who could blame me. Have a great day gorgeous :kiss: :heart:
 
Hi Baby .... well, after reading Dolphin's post above, I don't think there's much more I can do for you at the moment .... :rolleyes:

Catch you later, Baby ... :kiss:
 
JupiterRising said:

Good Morning Delightful !

How are you this fine Sunday? Hope your having an enjoyable day so far. :kiss:

​


Hi J....hope your Sunday is going well...I have been busy ....not much playtime :confused:

Speak to you soon my friend :D​
 
DolphinGirl78 said:
good morning sexy :kiss: wrapping my arms around you and giving those luscious tata's of yours a squeeze, while pinching those nipples, feeling them grow long and hard in my fingers..... damm, it's sunday morning, haven't been to church and I am already feeling randy, but with that AV who could blame me. Have a great day gorgeous :kiss: :heart:


Mwwaaah huge :kiss: for you Dolphin...you sure know how to get my attention....I shall pop over to your thread later and leave you a little something :p :kiss:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Hi Baby .... well, after reading Dolphin's post above, I don't think there's much more I can do for you at the moment .... :rolleyes:

Catch you later, Baby ... :kiss:



Heres some huge ((((((hugs)))))) and :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: 's baby






....you do something for me baby that no other can :heart: :kiss: ​
 
sxybilady said:
Heres some huge ((((((hugs)))))) and :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: 's baby

....you do something for me baby that no other can :heart: :kiss: ​




Thanks, Baby .... you know that means so much at the moment ... :heart: :kiss:
 
Pondering where to place my 1000th post.

Our own thread? Nah too predictible.

So it occured to me that I could kill thre birds with one stone!

I'd hit my 1000th post, and I could post it in a thread where two of my Lit favs reside.

Here's to Karon and Lori! Cheers!
 
corythosaurus said:
Pondering where to place my 1000th post.

Our own thread? Nah too predictible.

So it occured to me that I could kill thre birds with one stone!

I'd hit my 1000th post, and I could post it in a thread where two of my Lit favs reside.

Here's to Karon and Lori! Cheers!


Ooooh chucks Im touched Cory or is that I want to be touched ....ummmm :rolleyes: thanks baby :p :p :p

Hope your Sunday is going well? :kiss:​
 
Lori Baby said:
Me too.

I hope to talk to you later. :kiss: :rose:

YM


Good Day Misress sorry I missed you have have been rather busy today catch up wiht you this evening I hope :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Ys

Karon​
 
arkavatar said:
I can't believe I've missed this threat. You are beautiful and sexy :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:



Welcome Ark... however could you miss little ol me :eek: hehehee..

Im glad your enjoying my thread & Pics....please drop by often :kiss:​
 
Hello Ms. Sxy!

Not sure If I've posted here before or if I've jsut been lurking, but I have been enjoying your pictures.

12 x :rose:
 
bhg08054 said:
Hello Ms. Sxy!

Not sure If I've posted here before or if I've jsut been lurking, but I have been enjoying your pictures.

12 x :rose:

Welcome bhg to my thread and thank you Im glad your enjoying the pics :kiss: ...I think this is your first visit :D Please cum back :)​
 
Come on woman! Hurry up!! As if you're ever gonna get clean again... :nana: :p

*runs for cover*


:D :kiss: :rose: :heart:
 
corythosaurus said:
Pondering where to place my 1000th post.

Our own thread? Nah too predictible.

So it occured to me that I could kill thre birds with one stone!

I'd hit my 1000th post, and I could post it in a thread where two of my Lit favs reside.

Here's to Karon and Lori! Cheers!

Thanks very much cory. You are so sweet to say that.

Then again maybe you're still hoping I'll show you some nudie pics of me... ;)

Either way, I'm flattered. :cathappy:
 
sxybilady said:
Good Day Misress sorry I missed you have have been rather busy today catch up wiht you this evening I hope :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Ys

Karon​

You really must be very busy. Looks like you typed that in a real hurry. Hehehe.

I guessed we missed each other again, but don't worry I'll never make that mistake again any time soon. :eek:

:kiss: :kiss: :p :p Until we manage to meet again.

YM
 
Anvera said:
Come on woman! Hurry up!! As if you're ever gonna get clean again... :nana: :p

*runs for cover*


:D


Hehehehe you cheeky madam...you should know as well as me....there is nothing better than getting down & dirty babe :nana: :nana:


:p


I know you mean that in the nicest possible way.... :kiss: :heart:​
 
Lori Baby said:
You really must be very busy. Looks like you typed that in a real hurry. Hehehe.

I guessed we missed each other again, but don't worry I'll never make that mistake again any time soon. :eek:

:kiss: :kiss: :p :p Until we manage to meet again.

YM
Yes Mistress I have been rather busy today... :confused: I hope your day is going well?



Ys

Karon​
 
sxybilady said:
Hehehehe you cheeky madam...you should know as well as me....there is nothing better than getting down & dirty babe :nana: :nana:


:p


I know you mean that in the nicest possible way.... :kiss: :heart:​

You should know by now how I am with insults... ;)
 
Anvera said:
You should know by now how I am with insults... ;)


Ooooooooooooh I do ..... you love me really hehehe :nana: :nana:




*...K skips happily around the room ....*​
 
sxybilady said:
Ooooooooooooh I do ..... you love me really hehehe :nana: :nana:




*...K skips happily around the room ....*​


Watchit! Don't trip in them stilleto's... ;)
 
Anvera said:
Watchit! Don't trip in them stilleto's... ;)



Omg...I forgot...wouldnt want to damage anything would I ....

to heck with it......

:nana: :nana: :nana:​
 
sxybilady said:
Hi J....hope your Sunday is going well...I have been busy ....not much playtime :confused:

Speak to you soon my friend :D​

Hey there Delightful.

My Sunday has been a tipical Sunday. Not much going on.
Sorry to hear your playtime wasn't what you hoped it would be.
R/L can be a pain at times... can't it?
Hope the rest of your night turns into playtime for you.
:)

:kiss:


​
 
Back
Top