Moi

sxybilady said:
Hiya big long time no see ..and yes weekend is here :nana:

Hope you have a great one :kiss:​



yes it has been awhile...although i did post a few pics a little while ago i dont think anyone noticed though lol....looking forward to seeing more of you though...actually would love to see you and me together but one can dream right? ;)
 
bignblack68 said:
yes it has been awhile...although i did post a few pics a little while ago i dont think anyone noticed though lol....looking forward to seeing more of you though...actually would love to see you and me together but one can dream right? ;)


Oooh I shall be posting lots more pics...not sure about tonight...but you know me...wouldnt wish to disappoint :D

Mmmmmm one has to have dreams big what would life be without them :rolleyes:​
 
sxybilady said:
Good Afternoon Mistress....leaving a few of these :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: for you place where ever you know I would :devil: :p

Ys

Karon​

Aww that's sweet, just like you used to do. :rose: :cathappy:

Good evening sexy K.

YM :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Lori Baby said:
Aww that's sweet, just like you used to do. :rose: :cathappy:

Good evening sexy K.

YM :kiss: iss:


Good Evening Mistress :kiss: good to see you....as always..had a difficult day?


Ys


Karon​
 
sxybilady said:
Good Evening Mistress :kiss: good to see you....as always..had a difficult day?


Ys


Karon​

No, not bad. Very busy, but very productive. I've got my fave beverage here and I'm ready to relax and have some fun. Know any really fun girls here on Lit? ;)

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
No, not bad. Very busy, but very productive. I've got my fave beverage here and I'm ready to relax and have some fun. Know any really fun girls here on Lit? ;)

YM



Mmmmmmm well I certainly know one Mistress :nana: :nana:

Ys


Karon



​
 
sxybilady said:
Mmmmmmm well I certainly know one Mistress :nana: :nana:

Ys


Karon
​

Oh :cool: :cool:

What's her name, how do I get in touch with her? Is she a slut by chance? Submissive? You know what I like for fun. Heehee. :cathappy:

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
Oh :cool: :cool:

What's her name, how do I get in touch with her? Is she a slut by chance? Submissive? You know what I like for fun. Heehee. :cathappy:

YM


Mmmmmmm well she can certainly be submissive & at times definitely slutty.....& YES I do know what you like for fun Mistress

:nana: :nana:


Ys

Karon​
 
sxybilady said:
Mmmmmmm well she can certainly be submissive & at times definitely slutty.....& YES I do know what you like for fun Mistress

:nana: :nana:


Ys

Karon​

Oh you really must put me in touch with this wench. I'll bet she's got a body that drives both men and women to distraction too. How about it, am I right? :devil:

How would you describe her? :D

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
Oh you really must put me in touch with this wench. I'll bet she's got a body that drives both men and women to distraction too. How about it, am I right? :devil:

How would you describe her? :D

YM


Well she is 5 7 1/2"....36D/26/36........gorgeous stunning blue eyes dazzling smile wet 24/7...... and has a weakness for Dominant hot women like yourself Mistress



Ys


Karon​
 
sxybilady said:
Well she is 5 7 1/2"....36D/26/36........gorgeous stunning blue eyes dazzling smile wet 24/7...... and has a weakness for Dominant hot women like yourself Mistress

Ys
Karon​

Now I would def like to meet her, with my hands, eyes, mouth and everything. She's a stunner. :nana:

Fantastically sexy babe. :rose: :rose:

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
Now I would def like to meet her, with my hands, eyes, mouth and everything. She's a stunner. :nana:

Fantastically sexy babe. :rose: :rose:

YM


Thank you Mistress.....so do you have any more questions for me this evening.....mmmmm the group sex one was interesting to say the least...made me wet & horny just thinking about it again.... :p



Ys

Karon​
 
sxybilady said:
Hiya tex....how are you sweetie ...looking forward to the weekend?​

I am doing well, thank you :)

This weekend should be fun :D

Do you have any plans?
 
sxybilady said:
Thank you Mistress.....so do you have any more questions for me this evening.....mmmmm the group sex one was interesting to say the least...made me wet & horny just thinking about it again.... :p

Ys

Karon​

Haha, well that really doesn't take too much to make you wet and horny, now does it? ;)

OK, have you ever taken or given to another a strap-on? If so, in you pussy, ass or both?:devil:

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
Haha, well that really doesn't take too much to make you wet and horny, now does it? ;)

OK, have you ever taken or given to another a strap-on? If so, in you pussy, ass or both?:devil:

YM


Now Im sure my answer will not surprise you Mistress...


Taken a strap-on yes ...pussy & ass...


Given to another yes..many times in both pussy & ass too...

Prefer to be taken ....obviously I am sub afterall ;)


Ys

Karon​
 
sxybilady said:
Now Im sure my answer will not surprise you Mistress...


Taken a strap-on yes ...pussy & ass...


Given to another yes..many times in both pussy & ass too...

Prefer to be taken ....obviously I am sub afterall ;)


Ys

Karon​

Not surprised at all. So how was it, both giving and receiving?

If the size is right and if it's pounded home properly it should be equal to or better than a real cock. But I suppose that's a matter of taste. Heehee.

BTW I love to have the little slut like all her juices off afterwards. It really makes me superhot. :p

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
Not surprised at all. So how was it, both giving and receiving?

If the size is right and if it's pounded home properly it should be equal to or better than a real cock. But I suppose that's a matter of taste. Heehee.

BTW I love to have the little slut like all her juices off afterwards. It really makes me superhot. :p

YM

Honest response is I prefer receiving the sub in me again....

Ummmmm.....its not about size for me really....well If I had the choice between a big strap on and a big cock always the cock .....real flesh feels so much better than latex or plastic Mistress...I always cum better orally with women....anyway



Mmmmm now after using a strap on or a dildo of any sort I always like to lick my juices of...or share them with my partner wether thats a f or a m .....

Ys

Karon​
 
sxybilady said:
Honest response is I prefer receiving the sub in me again....

Ummmmm.....its not about size for me really....well If I had the choice between a big strap on and a big cock always the cock .....real flesh feels so much better than latex or plastic Mistress...I always cum better orally with women....anyway



Mmmmm now after using a strap on or a dildo of any sort I always like to lick my juices of...or share them with my partner wether thats a f or a m .....

Ys

Karon​

OK, not surprised by that either, I'd like to a long hard whack at you though. I just might change your mind about that.

So when you used a strap-on (giving), was it with a man or woman? Did you find it at all satisfactory for you?

Me, I love the power and control. I would stop and make you beg for more...

Then really let you have it. :devil:

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
OK, not surprised by that either, I'd like to a long hard whack at you though. I just might change your mind about that.

So when you used a strap-on (giving), was it with a man or woman? Did you find it at all satisfactory for you?

Me, I love the power and control. I would stop and make you beg for more...

Then really let you have it. :devil:

YM

Only ever used a strap on once with a guy...wasnt really my thing...Im too sub to get pleasure in that way....


I enjoyed using the strap on with the females more...controlling their pleasure..teasing them hearing them scream moan really turned me on ...yes def got alot of pleasure from that....


Mmmmm i bet you would Mistress.....I would happily beg for more.... :p :p


Ys

Karon​
 
wtexcat said:
I am doing well, thank you :)

This weekend should be fun :D

Do you have any plans?

Im not sure tex I tend to leave things till the last minute these days :rolleyes: Im long overdue an evening out with my g/f's though we shall see

Hope you have fun sweetie :kiss:​
 
Question

OK, another question and this will really surprise you. :eek:

What's you favorite meal? If you could sit down and eat anything you desired, what would it be?

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
OK, another question and this will really surprise you. :eek:

What's you favorite meal? If you could sit down and eat anything you desired, what would it be?

YM



Real Food?



Ummmm pasta everytime....I dont eat meat (bet that surprises you hehehe) Im not a vegetarian just dont eat red meat....Tomato based dishes are my favourite...chicken I love too...so a combination of both pasta with tomato & chicken would be my fav dish....

Ys

Karon​
 
sxybilady said:
Real Food?



Ummmm pasta everytime....I dont eat meat (bet that surprises you hehehe) Im not a vegetarian just dont eat red meat....Tomato based dishes are my favourite...chicken I love too...so a combination of both pasta with tomato & chicken would be my fav dish....

Ys

Karon​

Can you tell I'm hungry and we're going out shortly? :cathappy:

I love all Mexican food (always with Margueritas) and Lasagna.

So we are close, I think. I know that's rather mundane question. But I needed to know.

YM
 
Back
Top