Moi

corythosaurus said:
It ain't just you sugar!

Should call you Volcano, 'cause you sure can make things erupt!

r
Little ol me Cory ??? :D Im just having fun baby...im glad your enjoying makes my pleasure all the more satisfying :kiss:​
 
corythosaurus said:
Yes, I'm blaming you for the explosive mess I need to clean up!


Ooooooooooooh my now that is a mental image for me to take to bed baby....thank you yuuuuuuuummmmmmy .... :p :p​
 
Been a busy day today... Looks like for you to... ;) hehehe

If your still around my friend deliciously erotic dreams I wish for you. :rose:
 
JupiterRising said:
Been a busy day today... Looks like for you to... ;) hehehe

If your still around my friend deliciously erotic dreams I wish for you. :rose:


Good Morning J....just love the AV ..hhhe made me smile ....

OOOh thank you yes.....I had a few erotic dreams lasty night and and hte evening before too iits bad enough thinking about sex all day damn now Im deaming about it too :confused: ;) oooh well such is life .

Hope you have a fun filled wonderful day Im happy iti Friday :nana: :nana:


​
 
Sorry, Sexy One .... a little late reporting in today .... I'm sure you'll forgive me, though .... I WAS a little preoccupied ... ;) :kiss:

(((((Hugggsss))))) :rose:
 
higherlevel4u said:
Sorry, Sexy One .... a little late reporting in today .... I'm sure you'll forgive me, though .... I WAS a little preoccupied ... ;) :kiss:

(((((Hugggsss))))) :rose:


Mmmmmmm :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: 's for you too baby and a few (((hugs)))







I think I can forgive you I have an idea what preoccupied you ;) hehehe ......​
 
sxybilady said:
Good Morning J....just love the AV ..hhhe made me smile ....

OOOh thank you yes.....I had a few erotic dreams lasty night and and hte evening before too iits bad enough thinking about sex all day damn now Im deaming about it too :confused: ;) oooh well such is life .

Hope you have a fun filled wonderful day Im happy iti Friday :nana: :nana:


​
Good Morning... Karon.

Glad your enjoying the AV. :D

You poor thang... not a moments peace from all that sex...sex...sex... :nana:

Yes, I second your feeling about it being Friday. Whew!!! I have a project I want to get underway today. ;) Plus a photo shoot as well. So should be a fun filled day. Wishing you the same. :kiss:
​
 
JupiterRising said:
Good Morning... Karon.

Glad your enjoying the AV. :D

You poor thang... not a moments peace from all that sex...sex...sex... :nana:

Yes, I second your feeling about it being Friday. Whew!!! I have a project I want to get underway today. ;) Plus a photo shoot as well. So should be a fun filled day. Wishing you the same. :kiss:
​



Morning J :kiss:

I know its a dirty job but someones got to do it Im just the girl for that job


:nana: :nana:​
 
Good Morning Karon. Happy Friday!!!! :kiss:

I apologize for not stopping by more often to say hi.

Have a wonderful weekend, sexy lady. :rose: :rose:
 
MaverickMan said:
Good Morning Karon. Happy Friday!!!! :kiss:

I apologize for not stopping by more often to say hi.

Have a wonderful weekend, sexy lady. :rose: :rose:


Afternoon Mav - lovely to see you again :kiss:

Hope you have a wonderful Friday & better weekend :D​
 
sxybilady said:
Morning J :kiss:

I know its a dirty job but someones got to do it Im just the girl for that job


:nana: :nana:​
Hypothetically speaking the potential for reward from this sort of position.
One would most assuredly obtain enormous pleasure. ;) hehehehe​
 
JupiterRising said:
Hypothetically speaking the potential for reward from this sort of position.
One would most assuredly obtain enormous pleasure. ;) hehehehe​



This is very true J...hehehehe :kiss: Have a fun filled day my friend​
 
good morning sexy... new here to lit, and just found your thread. I have to say from one BI lady to another your HOT HOT HOT!!!! Love the pics on your index and I can't wait to see more of you. :kiss: :p :heart: :p
 
DolphinGirl78 said:
good morning sexy... new here to lit, and just found your thread. I have to say from one BI lady to another your HOT HOT HOT!!!! Love the pics on your index and I can't wait to see more of you. :kiss: :p :heart: :p



Good Morning sweetie thanks for dropping bi :kiss: :rose: Please cum again soon....just off to look at yours now ;) Thanks Im glad your enjoying me ummm or my pics........ for now ;)

Speak to you soon :D​
 
sxybilady said:
Good Morning sweetie thanks for dropping bi :kiss: :rose: Please cum again soon....just off to look at yours now ;) Thanks Im glad your enjoying me ummm or my pics........ for now ;)

Speak to you soon :D​


I am enjoying your pics emmensly...wish I could be enjoying you. :D your one hot sexy woman. Off to work now. Hope you enjoyed your visit to my thread. :kiss:
 
Off home now Baby .... hopefully catch up with you later this evening .... :)

Have a very wet evening .... ;) :kiss: :heart:
 
higherlevel4u said:
Off home now Baby .... hopefully catch up with you later this evening .... :)

Have a very wet evening .... ;) :kiss: :heart:


Have a nice evening baby... :kiss: :kiss: and yes I shall catch you later...




:kiss: :heart:




....if your around baby how can it be anything but wet ...damp moist.... :p ​
 
Good Afternoon Mistress....leaving a few of these :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: for you place where ever you know I would :devil: :p

Ys

Karon​
 
bignblack68 said:
Hey gorgeous hope you're having a great friday...the weekend is finally here!! ;)



Hiya big long time no see ..and yes weekend is here :nana:

Hope you have a great one :kiss:​
 
Back
Top