Moi

Lori Baby said:
Yes, that's true. But I meant many different kinds of hunky men that all did everything they could to satisfy you and wouldn't need the annoying "lag time" in between to rest. ;)

YM



Many hunky attractive men....ooooooh now theres a question.....a few Mistress I have had group sex with many men....so...difficult to put a number ....quite a few....im insatiable remember :p :p​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
sxybilady said:
Many hunky attractive men....ooooooh now theres a question.....a few Mistress I have had group sex with many men....so...difficult to put a number ....quite a few....im insaitable remember :p :p​

I wish I had been there to direct the action, and get it on it too. Heehee

My little superslut. :p :p :cathappy: :cathappy:

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
I wish I had been there to direct the action, and get it on it too. Heehee

My little superslut. :p :p :cathappy: :cathappy:

YM

Group sex has its advantages particularly if one is like myself rather insatiable.....however I have been satisfied by one man before too...it just depends....although not many men can /could keep up with my sexual appetite :p​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
sxybilady said:
Group sex has its advantages particularly if one is like myself rather insaitable.....however I have been satisfied by one man before too...it just depends....although not many men can /could keep up with my sexual appetite :p​

Yes I have noticed that insatiable thing. Heehee

How many people does it take before it's considered "group sex" anyway? 3, 4 , 5 or more?

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
Yes I have noticed that insatiable thing. Heehee

How many people does it take before it's considered "group sex" anyway? 3, 4 , 5 or more?

YM


Group sex for me is more than 4 ....could be a combination of 2 f & 2 guys ...or 4 guys or 4 females​
 
sxybilady said:
Group sex for me is more than 4 ....could be a combination of 2 f & 2 guys ...or 4 guys or 4 females​

Oh yes four females sounds pretty yummy. Please include me in. :p :p
 
Lori Baby said:
Oh yes four females sounds pretty yummy. Please include me in. :p :p


Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........



Only did that a couple of times...*drools* at the mere thought of it again....wonderful beyond any expectation I could ever have had.... :p :p :p


Mistress I have to go up early for a meeting with clients...damn would rather play with you than sleep :devil:

​
 
sxybilady said:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........



Only did that a couple of times...*drools* at the mere thought of it again....wonderful beyond any expectation I could ever have had.... :p :p :p



​

Now that would make a very good Lit story. I'd love to read every juicy detail. I've never done anything of the sort, but the possibilities are intriguing. :cool:

I didn't see the last part at first. Oopsie.

Lovely to get back with you again and have a restful night. :kiss: :kiss:

YM
 
Last edited:
Lori Baby said:
Now that would make a very good Lit story. I'd love to read every juicy detail. I've never done anything of the sort, but the possibilities are intriguing. :cool:

Yes Mistress I consider myself rather sexually experienced however on those two occasions even I learned a few things....quite superb ......

I really must retire Mistress I have a horny partner desperate for my loving attention :p

I shall speak to you tomorrow...... :kiss: :p :rose:

YS

Karon​
 
sxybilady said:
Good Evening Mistress thank you for you patience.....we shall speak tomorrow :kiss: :rose:


Ys

Karon​

Me patient? Very funny. :D

As I said I had a wonderful time and thanks for staying up so late for me. I really do appreciate everything you do for me, even if it's sometimes hard to tell. :eek:

YM

Let me add some good morning cheer to start your day right. First loosen up that tongue.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Lori Baby said:
Me patient? Very funny. :D

As I said I had a wonderful time and thanks for staying up so late for me. I really do appreciate everything you do for me, even if it's sometimes hard to tell. :eek:

YM

Let me add some good morning cheer to start your day right. First loosen up that tongue.

:kiss: :kiss:


Mistress I was being serious. At times I can be rather trying . Although we both must agree perseverance pays off :nana: :nana:

Thank you for the morning kisses I shall place them accordingly ;)

Heres a few to start your day too :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Ys

Karon​
 
sxybilady said:
Mistress I was being serious. At times I can be rather trying . Although we both must agree perseverance pays off :nana: :nana:

Thank you for the morning kisses I shall place them accordingly ;)

Heres a few to start your day too :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Ys

Karon​

Putting it more positively, you are def a challenge sometimes. But so am I.

And I love conquering challenges. :cathappy:

Have a great afternoon and evening. :rose:

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
Putting it more positively, you are def a challenge sometimes. But so am I.

And I love conquering challenges. :cathappy:

Have a great afternoon and evening. :rose:

YM


A challenge indeed Mistress....Im putty in your hands ... :p :p :p


Ys


Karon



​
 
sxybilady said:
A challenge indeed Mistress....Im putty in your hands ... :p :p :p


Ys


Karon



​

Your soft round curves and smooth skin in my hands to do anything I please...

Mmmmm yes, now that's a yummy thought to start the day. :p :p :p

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
Your soft round curves and smooth skin in my hands to do anything I please...

Mmmmm yes, now that's a yummy thought to start the day. :p :p :p

YM


Im hope your day is wonderful & filled with lots of sexy thoughts Mistress :kiss: :rose:


Ys


Karon​
 
Hi Baby .... at lunchtime, I was watching you in spirit .... quite a show, Sexy One ;)

Have a good afternoon, Baby .... :kiss: :heart:
 
Last edited:
higherlevel4u said:
Hi Baby .... at lunchtime, I was watching you in spirit .... quite a show, Sexy One ;)

Have a good afternoon, Baby .... :kiss: :heart:





Afternoon sexier one.....you were rather prominent in my mind this afternoon too.... :heart: :kiss:








...and YOU know why hehehehe :p ​
 
Well, as usual Baby, you have kept me on the boil for the entire day, you sexy creature you .... ;)

I hope you have a very relaxing (but, knowing you, not TOO relaxing) evening .... :rolleyes: :p

I'm off home now ... laters, baby ... :kiss: :heart:
 
higherlevel4u said:
Well, as usual Baby, you have kept me on the boil for the entire day, you sexy creature you .... ;)

I hope you have a very relaxing (but, knowing you, not TOO relaxing) evening .... :rolleyes: :p

I'm off home now ... laters, baby ... :kiss: :heart:


Little ol innocent me J :eek: Would I do such a thing???




....listen to who is talking damn..remember lunch time poor me :rolleyes: hehehe
​
 
sxybilady said:
Little ol innocent me J :eek: Would I do such a thing???




....listen to who is talking damn..remember lunch time poor me :rolleyes: hehehe
​



As I've said before ..... sex on legs .... ;) :kiss:
 
higherlevel4u said:
As I've said before ..... sex on legs .... ;) :kiss:



Sex on legs....ummmmm yup that is good.....sex on a table is good...sex on the floor....sex on the stairs....sex in the shower ( :D) sex on a chair...sex on your lap...ummmmm.....need I go on hehehehe :p :p




sex pretty much anywhere with you is good baby :kiss: :heart: ​
 
Just stopping in to see if anyone's home. :heart:

I had a lousy day. I hope yours was better. Yikes.

One more day until the weekend. :nana:

YM :kiss:
 
Lori Baby said:
Just stopping in to see if anyone's home. :heart:

I had a lousy day. I hope yours was better. Yikes.

One more day until the weekend. :nana:

YM :kiss:

Good Evening Mistress :kiss: sorry your day has been bad....my day has been okay :nana:



Ys


Karon​
 
Back
Top