Michigan Roll Call

hi all

I'm old.... 62 years old. Married to a great lady. But we can't talk much about sex or fantasies. I'd love to find someone to share fantasies with. I had same sex experiences as a teen, but still fantasize about it alot.
I live in Oakland County.

Who here loves Pontiac?
Friggin' cold, and just a little snow. Very pretty from the hot tub or inside the house.

Newbie... Do Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving? :confused: It's an excuse to indulge.

Anywho... HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my mitten friends! Hope everyone has a safe holiday!

Newbie... Do Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving? :confused: It's an excuse to indulge.

Anywho... HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my mitten friends! Hope everyone has a safe holiday!

We do indeed celebrate Thanksgiving...we have ours the same weekend as Columbus Day :) Our holiday is the Monday, and we don't get the four day weekend like you lucky ducks do.

Hope you're having a great one!

I am very much enjoying my long 4 day holiday. Although I was hoping for more snow. When are we going to be able to get the skis out?

Taking a break...

Making the long drive back to SW MI. Anybody in the K-Zoo area at the moment? ;-)

I agree. at home vs biggest rival.
gardner played a great game til then. when it mattered most.
He did play well. It was definitely nice for a change.

It sucks to put all of the blame on him, so I'll help take some of it off of him and say Al Borges should be held accountable. I'm not sure that was the best play they could have ran for that given situation. Let Gardner roll or move a bit, let him get comfortable (even though it makes all of us fans uncomfortable). OSU called a time out, they saw the formation, had a chance to breath, and we did nothing to keep them on their heels. We came out in the same formation and didn't execute.

Brand new in SW Michigan

Hi everyone,
Brand new to the site...hope to connect with new people and make some friendships

CC or Downhill?

I am very much enjoying my long 4 day holiday. Although I was hoping for more snow. When are we going to be able to get the skis out?

Resorts were open this weekend. Caberfae is lagging behind, but we had 8" on the ground. Treetops has a decent base but as far as CC goes, the majority has melted out. It'll be back for the weekend I hear.

Skiing, it's fully what we consider "skiing" (this coming from a Montanan) I'm falling under the flatlander spell - Give me Tetons or give me Banff
there's no place like home
there's no place like home
there's no place like home... fuck I'm still here (forgot to click my heels)

Back