Dawn's Spek-eze Quik Order Smut and Stuff

dawn_of_night

Literotica Guru
Welcome. Thanks for coming to the Grand Opening of Night-eze Dawn's Spek-eze Quik Order Smut and Stuff
Come in, fix a drink, order some smut. 😁
We also have snacks!
Give me your best shot, I'll stir up something steamy and hot for you. Place your order, include a Proper Noun, and three or four other words for extra fun, I'll tag a friend for you, per your order.
You're always welcome but last call is around 8pm central.... Sorry west coast friends, you're gonna have to leave a message on the bathroom stall...

This order was for: Dan, boxers, Frisbee, coffee, keen, recliner

The storm was blowing in and the trees began dancing in the sky. Skies became a dull grey, with dark clouds of many shades. It would be a out thirty minutes before his alarm would wake them up, he headed for the shower, his boxers lay on the floor beside the bed.
She was in deep slumber, face down when her alarm rang from her side of the bed. Her hair was a disheveled, but such a beautiful mess, peaceful and warm, he caressed her ass as she became restless to his touch.
"Good Morning, Babes" he's said, she replied with a grin as he stole a lip to lip kiss.

"I have a Frisbee golf meet tonight" and she nodded. It was his turn to grin. Did you sleep well, babes? she nods again with a grin. "I'm going to shower" he gave her a series of kisses before walking away.

Dan finished his shower and dressed, he headed downstairs for breakfast. It would soon be a long work day and with the lack of sleep last night he new coffee would be inevitable.
He put his feet up in the recliner, closed his eyes for a few seconds, and drifted to the memories of the night. He could still smell her keen pussy on his fingers.

This order comes to you with a bit more Kink and Smuttiness. Large order of: unbridled passion, intimacy, fate, Daddy, pussy enveloping.

Please imagine, a warm summer afternoon, with a cool breeze, perfect for a picnic at the beach or a walk through the wildflower beds at the parks edge.
Ive packed some snacks, a cooler with lunch and drinks and some beach toys. I plan to enjoy my afternoon in the sun and soak up all the vitamin D I can.
While I feel I have the beach to myself, Ive decided to take a swim to wet my skin, the water is cool and splashes against my feet, then my thighs, and I'm submerged to my shoulders. I feel weightless as the waves swoop in and move my body about as if i were just à lite feather.
I float about, relaxing in the mild waves and refreshing warmth from the sun until my body cools and I make my way back to my pin-nic near the sands edge.
I open a seltzer and check my phone, I browse the webs and check my messages, I decide to take a beachy photo for you, my shoulders are visually damp from the water, my swim straps tight against my skin, a selfie of damp cleavage and a sexy grin pings your inbox.
It isn't long before you respond... "Whatcha doin' young lady?"
"I got wet and wanted to show you 😘" I replied.

It wasn't long before I had opened another drink, I was feeling a bit playful, I took a few risque selfie shots in the sand. I sent the best of them to your inbox, and went for another wash in the lake.
When I returned to my pic-nic I toweled my face dry and took a walk to the bathhouse. Upon my return I was no longer the only one at the lake. Between the beach and my picnic stood a man, wearing jeans, boots and a T-shirt, his back to me as he watches the waves ripple inland. The man did not appear to be prepared for swim, I minded my own, but before I could return to my lunch and get comfortable, the tall stranger began to approach me as I warmed in the sunshine.
He spoke "hello." "Where were you young lady?'
My heart began to race, was it true? It couldn't be.
He reach his hand out to me and lift me to stand with him. "Walk with me?" As I nod, I'm sure he can hear my heart thumping in my chest.
I take his hand and we walk along the path where the sand meets the grass, we meander our way into the the tall grass where the wild flowers grow, I take a deep breath, feeling the sun shine on my face, and his lips against mine.

I sigh, as you pull me in close, wrapped up in your arms I can feel you gripping me tightly, your jeans warm on my flesh, whiskers on my face, your scent lingering as you break the kiss.
Smiling, I reach up for another kiss, you are filled with unbridled passion as you make love to my mouth, my soul ignites as I begin to unbuckle your belt, button on your jeans, and zip down. My hands can't move fast enough to explore your growing erection.
"Kneel for Daddy, babygirl?"
With a confirmed "nods" I slide my hands into your pants swiftly moving them to expose your flesh to me, my wanton lips. You lock eyes with me as I rest before you, on my knees, bitting my bottom lip, taking a deep breath licking the tip of your cock and then enveloping your thick throbbing cock between my lips. Tasting your sweaty flesh for the first time, I can feel every inch of you, your twitch as I swallow and begin to feed on your dick. I stroke your thighs and grab your ass playfully, you let out a growl and I know my teasing tongue is working on your soul.
You grasp a fist full of my hair and push your engorged penis into my face, a tear runs down my cheek, you release your grip and join me on your knees. You lay us down on the grassy earth, the intimacy is intense, my heart is pounding as you kiss my neck and begin to undress me. I watch intently as you take your off your tee. You open my thighs and hover just above me, the touch of your flesh on mine makes me sigh aloud, I can feel the intensity rising and you haven't even parted my lips.

As we lay in the grass, your body on mine, lips explore my naked flesh, every inch on my neck, breast, and more. Your hands caress and squeeze my tummy as you spread my thighs kissing.and nibbling along the way. The air touching my wet flesh, makes me quiver and imcan.feel a gush of wetness form between my lips, then the warmth of your tongue and the nibble of your lips, my hips buck and I moan aloud, your hands grasp at my hips and lift my ass to your face, I caress your head with my hands as you feast on my flesh. Driving me wild as you devour my pussy and I flood your face with juice you hum with pleasure and softly bite my puffy pussy lips.

"Please" I call out. "Please, kiss me"
You position yourself above me, intensity increases as you lock eyes with me, kiss my lips so passionate and enjoy the soft wet feeling of my dripping wet pussy enveloping your thick throbbing cock. as my lips grasp your cockhead and you push deeper into my slit, I sigh in relief of such a pleasurable moment.
The deeper you push, the wider my thighs spread, I dig my heels in and wrap you up, pulling you into me. I squeeze you with my pelvic muscles, I can feel your throbbing deep between my walls filled with erotic intensity. You are all in, wrapped in my dripping wet pussy lips, you slowly piston in and out as you kiss me passionately. I grasp tightly and sigh as you move ever so slowly, may the first time, never be the last time as you plunge in for another dip. Fate will tell.

This is a standing order, a glimpse of my mind, titled It's been awhile.

It's been a while since I've knelt before you. I'm hungry for your flesh. You are standing above every me, my eyes watch your every move.
My palms moist against my thighs, but you nod, finally. It's time, time I feast.
My hands rub your thighs, your jeans are coarse and heavy. I can feel your cock stirring, eager just like my lips.
I grope and pinch your shaft as I work to open your belt, and unzip your fly.
My mouth waters, I can smell your Domly flesh growing before me. Pulling your fly open and reaching to release your meat.
I bite my lip, and moan aloud.
You caress my face and trace your cock head along my lips.
Extending my tongue to meet your warm salty flesh, wrapping my lips around the slit of your cock head as I suck it so gently into my mouth. Pressing my tongue beneath your foreskin, unwrapping the flaring tip as I suck you deeper.
Deeper your girth fills my lips, while your cock penetrates my mouth, slowly one inch at a time.
I swallow as the tip reaches my throat, soon you will sink between those walls and fill the narrow passage.
It's then I will only breathe between thrust, thrust of your throbbing thick tool feeding my hunger.
You caress my face I can feel you're near, your eyes close and your head rears back and I feel the shower down my throat. I swallow, like a good girl, but your load is fierce, a tear down my cheek and dribbles of cum on my chin.
You kiss my wet cum covered lips and pull me into your lap.
I have been feed, it's been a while.

Another order, more for dessert and the ladies than anything... Title: "Cum for Daddy"

Hello princess, I see you've been busy."
You're naked in bed, wet as a fish in the Hudson. Toys astray and you're bed disheveled, it appears to have been a struggle to say the least.
Your breathe is labored and eyes wanting you must have been close when I interrupted. You've acknowledged my presence but not spoken, not have you stopped fingering your pussy.
You watch closely as I put my harness on, and find your favorite silicone dick. Stoicl, I slide the lube to the side, "I don't think I'll need this" and just stoke it dry a few times.
I grab you by the ankles and pull your ass to the edge of the bed, your thighs against mine. My silicone dick teases your slit, your pussy lips aching to be parted, rubbing the tip between your lush pink lips, stoking them ever so slowly. I feel you squirm, and pulling you tighter against me, the tip opens your lips and you moan audibly.
Pressing my hips into you slowly, inch by inch until I've reached capacity. Your eyes are wide and you feel my heat, I watch your reaction as I place my thumb against your throbbing swollen clit, it's ridged and wet to touch, slowly massaging it full circle, all while I begin to pull out of your sex, so slick and hot, your juices dripping from my shaft.
I pull out just to the top, and slowly enter again, continuing to rub your clit.
"Play with your nipples baby girl, make them hard"
My thrusts will quicken as will the massaging circles on your clit, I know you were edging before, but this time you will orgasm.
Your orgasm will explode around my dick, my thrusts will quickly and your heart will race, our eyes locked and you'll cum for me.
"Cum for Daddy, baby girl"

Welcome. Thanks for coming to the Grand Opening of Night-eze Dawn's Spek-eze Quik Order Smut and Stuff
Come in, fix a drink, order some smut. 😁
We also have snacks!
Give me your best shot, I'll stir up something steamy and hot for you. Place your order, include a Proper Noun, and three or four other words for extra fun, I'll tag a friend for you, per your order.
You're always welcome but last call is around 8pm central.... Sorry west coast friends, you're gonna have to leave a message on the bathroom stall...
Love the idea and have really enjoyed the writing, keep it coming

Order up! Star, willow tree, picture, falling.
For a splendid friend, and exceptional ho. @UnquietDreams this one's for you 😘

Sunday morning brunch was being cleared from the breakfast nook on the porch, he sat there in his favorite rocking chair overlooking the lake. The space shaded by the length of the willow tree branches, century old framing, and fruit trees, it was a perfect picture.

Star returned to her new place, kneeling at Masters' feet. Her hair was long, half way down her back, which was bare and sunkissed. Master allowed her the choice of wardrobe but rarely did she wear more than her cotton lace boyshorts. He stroke her hair as she knelt beside him, together they watch the sun come above the horizon.

It had been an unimaginable weekend, she spend so much time with Master, living much more than she dreamt. Star was relieved to feel so content, her heart knew the inevitable trip home was approaching but for the day, she was falling in love.

The willow tree sway in he breeze as the clouds rolled in over the lake, Simon sat quietly in thought rocking his favorite chair. The breeze was cool on his bearded cheeks but refreshing as the day had been many long hours and much to hot for working on the attic.

Simon study what this week would bring, soon he would have the attic installation finished and there would be no more maintenance work to complete. His home projects include renovations and nature's upkeep before he and his new home were ready to entertain house guests. It was rare Simon sat with an empty house, but now that his kids have grown and he dabele with the thoughts of retirement, he also ponders his next endeavor, would it be travel? Maybe some wood projects for the market ?

While it was well past dusk and night was settled Simon continue to rock. His mind full of future adventures and having someone to share his time with. It is too soon to drown in ideas, for now Simon just wanted a hot shower to wash the day away and a refreshing night's sleep.

Simon woke early the next morning, the sunshine burrowed through the bedroom windows. He could feel the heat on his flesh as he rolled onto his side and placed his bare feet on the hardwood floor.

"Coffee." He muttered to himself. Coffee sounds delicious and and is a great way to start the day. Simon headed to the washroom, splashed his face, rinsed his mouth and made a deposit from his half hearted erection before heading to the kitchen.

Simon ground a few coffee beans, retrieved the eggs and bacon, and lit the gas burner to warm the griddle. He toasted a English muffin and cracked two eggs on the griddle with three pieces of bacon. The aroma filled the kitchen and was hard to ignore, usually at this time he was already waiting to be served in his rocker on the porch. Simon so missed his princess, but she too had dreams and aspirations that were beckoning her from afar.
Simon reminisce when he taught Star to make him breakfast, she was a great cook, especially breakfast. She practice making coffee daily until it was perfect, he drank it anyway, caffeine is caffeine.

Last edited:

Sunday morning brunch was being cleared from the breakfast nook on the porch, he sat there in his favorite rocking chair overlooking the lake. The space shaded by the length of the willow tree branches, century old framing, and fruit trees, it was a perfect picture.

Star returned to her new place, kneeling at Masters' feet. Her hair was long, half way down her back, which was bare and sunkissed. Master allowed her the choice of wardrobe but rarely did she wear more than her cotton lace boyshorts. He stroke her hair as she knelt beside him, together they watch the sun come above the horizon.

It had been an unimaginable weekend, she spend so much time with Master, living much more than she dreamt. Star was relieved to feel so content, her heart knew the inevitable trip home was approaching but for the day, she was falling in love.
I love this!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Oh, that is a lovely start, love. I really like your imagery. Run with that.

The willow tree sway in he breeze as the clouds rolled in over the lake, Simon sat quietly in thought rocking his favorite chair. The breeze was cool on his bearded cheeks but refreshing as the day had been many long hours and much to hot for working on the attic.

Simon study what this week would bring, soon he would have the attic installation finished and there would be no more maintenance work to complete. His home projects include renovations and nature's upkeep before he and his new home were ready to entertain house guests. It was rare Simon sat with an empty house, but now that his kids have grown and he dabele with the thoughts of retirement, he also ponders his next endeavor, would it be travel? Maybe some wood projects for the market ?

While it was well past dusk and night was settled Simon continue to rock. His mind full of future adventures and having someone to share his time with. It is too soon to drown in ideas, for now Simon just wanted a hot shower to wash the day away and a refreshing night's sleep.

Simon woke early the next morning, the sunshine burrowed through the bedroom windows. He could feel the heat on his flesh as he rolled onto his side and placed his bare feet on the hardwood floor.

"Coffee." He muttered to himself. Coffee sounds delicious and and is a great way to start the day. Simon headed to the washroom, splashed his face, rinsed his mouth and made a deposit from his half hearted erection before heading to the kitchen.
I like what you are doing here. Very nice setting and character development. Keep going!

I want to smush your face.

I want to rake your skin.

I'll control the pace.

I won't let it end.

I want to taste you all.

I'll take my time.

I'll press firm against the wall.

To make you mine, It will rhyme.

Mine you'll be from dusk til Dawn.

Smothered in musk, you let out a yawn.

It's time to belt a cheer,

Whoop and holler, drink a beer.

Please let's do this every year.

I want to smush your face.

I want to rake your skin.

I'll control the pace.

I won't let it end.

I want to taste you all.

I'll take my time.

I'll press firm against the wall.

To make you mine, It will rhyme.

Mine you'll be from dusk til Dawn.

Smothered in musk, you let out a yawn.

It's time to belt a cheer,

Whoop and holler, drink a beer.

Please let's do this every year.
That is both hot and fun. Good job, love!

Good morning, love.
I kiss your cheek.
Looking through eyelash, peek.

Air is cool at sunrise.
Uncovering your flesh,
It's my demise.

Spread your thighs, behold
What a sight.
My eyes bright, with joy and glee.
Invite me closer, into thee.
Hovering just above, you see.

I make your wait,
You start to squirm.
Have you ever felt this warm?

You wriggle and you sway,
Beneath my touch I want you to stay.
So much lust pent up inside, I see it leaking,
Sliding down the thigh.

I want to taste, I want to touch, I want to make you tuss.
You'll silently beg and plead,
I'll gallantly watch and wait, you'll plead.
You'll be next on my creed.
Oh my dearest lover you see, this is just one deed.

Last edited:
Back