Mature women. How old is too old?

had to think for a minute I was 52 when I was seeing a 69 yr old (yes that was how old she was) and she was great nothing was out of bounds and we had a great time, I did freak for a moment when she took her teeth out, I wasn't freaking when she showed what she could do without them lol

I used to see a woman who had a full set of dentures. Best blowjobs from a woman I ever had. She would have been late 50's to my 45 years of age.
In general terms I don't think any age is too old, it's more about attitude and physical ability. I'd fuck any woman that was keen, age doesn't enter into it.

What age is too old to hump? 50? 60? 70? How old is to old for you?

My mom is almost 70 and has sex with my dad at least twice a week. She still looks great and maybe it is all the sex!!! I take right after her and am always horny. By the way, I did not ask.... she just blurts it out and tells me!!! Always asks if I am getting laid too. I just laugh.

OK so you have all been very nice and now asked for more. Here I am from a different angle.

WOW! You are incredible. I bet there are plenty of young ladies out there that would give almost anything to have a body like yours.

My mom is almost 70 and has sex with my dad at least twice a week. She still looks great and maybe it is all the sex!!! I take right after her and am always horny. By the way, I did not ask.... she just blurts it out and tells me!!! Always asks if I am getting laid too. I just laugh.

Ha! Love it!

:)

Annie, your mom sounds hot. Tell her to get on Literotica!

Being Sexy is an Attitude, a Confidence, not a look, an outfit, not a size!!! M’Lady TNT God bless you

You are never too old. My second mother-in-law, my late second wife's mother, is 85 and still having sex regularly and with much younger men and women.

good for your mom, i am friends with a couple in their mid 70's and they still have sex i think its great.

mature

when i was 24 years old i dated and had a great relationship with a 56 year old woman for 8 months. then her son that was a couple years older than me through a fit. it caused her to call off the relationship.

We're getting close to 70 and still having great sex. I never expected to still be screwing my lady at this age, but the orgasms are still as wild.

Back