Mature women. How old is too old?

hey...

But I am not a young girl.

If ALL you are is 60, then YES' to me you are a young girl, deliciously young. And if ever I was afforded the opportunity to revel in your lusciousness, I'm confident I could show you just how young you are.

When I was 51 I divorced my first wife after a 20 year marriage. While it was a sad experience it also turned out to be the break of a lifetime. I was able to locate and be reunited with an 'old flame' from two decades before. She was 3 years older than me.

Three things about this reunion stand out as just about miraculous:

1. Somehow she was even more attractive and sexier to me than she was long ago

2. She was available having been divorced herself two years earlier w/no kids

3. We took one look at each other and we knew.....

At the time I was living and working in a town 400 miles from her. I would visit her every two weeks and we spent a good bit of time fucking ourselves crosseyed. I had no idea I still could have the sex appetite of a horny teenager, but she revived me by nothing more than being naturally sexy and wonderful self.

After we got married and she moved to where I was, we agreed on a bit of a playful challenge to our aging libido. We agreed to try to have sex at least once every day until our first anniversary. Long story short, we not only did it but went on for a total of 432 days in a row until she came down with a cold and it broke our string. Not to worry, a few weeks later we were back in the saddle, though with the challenge of The String gone, we let up a 'little' bit.

I used to hear stories of couples who shared a strong sexual chemistry. I'd hear these stories and was filled with both envy.. and skepticism. Then it happened to she and I. We were like William Hurt and Kathleen Turner in Body Heat, minus the murder plot of course. I couldn't keep my cock out of her and she couldn't tell me to stop. She didn't want to. Good gawd that was a wonderful experience.

Last edited:
No way! Like I told my wife when she turned the Big Six-Oh "You haven't turned sixty, you've turned SEXY! And when she turned 62, I told her she was SEXY TWO and that meant she was TWICE as sexy as she was two years before!

Are the two of you still at it every day?

Ever since I was a kid, I've had a crush the local car dealership owner's wife. Even though I'd guess she's working her way toward 70, every time I see her, I still think to myself, "I'd still fuck her."

Back