Mature women. How old is too old?

What age is too old to hump? 50? 60? 70? How old is to old for you?

It is not about the age, it is all about the attraction and how sexy the people involved feel. I had a FWB relationship with a friend in her seventies which was absolutely fabulous, I was early fifties at the time.

Me, too. And the woman in her 70s was the most enthusiastic, uninhibited fabulous lay! She's the only one I'm out to as bi, and it turns her on.

It is not about the age, it is all about the attraction and how sexy the people involved feel. I had a FWB relationship with a friend in her seventies which was absolutely fabulous, I was early fifties at the time.

Since I'm 62, and my wife is a horny and sexually adventurous 67, I would say you most definitely are not too old. Plus, your body looks fit and gorgeous.

BTW, my first wife was seven years younger than me and my current wife of 21 years is five years older than me. I'll take the older and wiser girl any time. It doesn't hurt that she's a kinky (now retired) RN who has never been shocked by anything involving the human body or sex and sexuality.

Last edited:
had to think for a minute I was 52 when I was seeing a 69 yr old (yes that was how old she was) and she was great nothing was out of bounds and we had a great time, I did freak for a moment when she took her teeth out, I wasn't freaking when she showed what she could do without them lol

Very validating. More power to you Lucy4646! I hope I look as good as you in a few years.

Never

An old guy who had just turned 102 was asked on a radio interview: "At what age do you lose interest in sex?"

He replied, "Oh, you'd have to ask that to someone older than me."

For mature of either sex, its attitude rather than age that is more meaningful.

Age doesn't matter. It is more about health and attitude. If one takes care of their health and has a desire to engage in all things sexual, go for it.

Last edited:
Never to old

She is never to old mmmmmmm so lovely

I know its not an age per say but I would say "dead" other than that if you have the desire …

My wife is 70 and still going (and cuming) strong! Most of our friends, male and female, are our age or older. The oldest couple are bothe 78, and all still loving sex.

Back