Massacre State Asylum OOC Thread

Edited Minxy. Vail amazing post in Balance- fuck you kill me with your writing. (sorry ladies)

And now back to our regularly scheduled insanity.

When she's with Teddy, yes, she projects the voice she hears onto her bear, but she can hear her friend even when she's alone...although in those circumstances I think she'd probably still think it was Teddy talking to her... :eek:

okee dokee. Thats what I thought at first, and then reread some stuff and got confused.

progress

Here is promised photo.
The young woman in the wheelchair would not be easy to manage.
Follwing her mom's death, she had been catered too. No Longer!
Her mental illness was now going to be treated, harshly but treated

bounce
.bounce
..bounce
...bounce
....bounce
.....bounce
............ heehehehehehehehehehehe...... fun fun fun fun ....
cant wait for the next postie.... i needs some asylum crack...

Oooooo Vail is nexties.... yay.. yay .yay........ or .. um.. is it FM...

DONT care... just wanna see whats next...
ok... i'ma drool now... pokes me when its my turn :D

ohhhh..... i likes that too.. i mean her.. i mean her character... i mean ... um.. yea....

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......

-sits and chews her fingers-

FM, I gotta say, I started out reading your post thinking "OK, OK, we get it, we get it, slave, yes, dependent, yes, ok, WE GET IT!"
And I should have had more faith.
You added a layer of depth both to the character and her relationship to the world around her, or, rather, lack thereof. At first, I didn't really care much for your girl, she just seemed kind of pathetic. But you really brought into focus how detached she is from day to day life, from anything outside the tiny bubble of her master and what he chose to share with her. I think the only reason she's not completely catatonic is that she doesn't know enough to be sufficiently afraid.
I should have had more faith in you, you've never disappointed me.

I'll have my post up tomorrow.

FM, I gotta say, I started out reading your post thinking "OK, OK, we get it, we get it, slave, yes, dependent, yes, ok, WE GET IT!"
You added a layer of depth both to the character and her relationship to the world around her, or, rather, lack thereof. At first, I didn't really care much for your girl, she just seemed kind of pathetic. But you really brought into focus how detached she is from day to day life, from anything outside the tiny bubble of her master and what he chose to share with her. I think the only reason she's not completely catatonic is that she doesn't know enough to be sufficiently afraid.

:eek: Ditto....

only my post will be farther along -giggles-

Thanks hon :eek:

That's what I wanted to convey. I thought I was flogging it a bit but hopefully I can lay off the backstory for a while now.

Cunt, you surprise me over and over. I loved it! :kiss:

Here is promised photo.
The young woman in the wheelchair would not be easy to manage.
Follwing her mom's death, she had been catered too. No Longer!
Her mental illness was now going to be treated, harshly but treated

No picture there.
I need a bio such as the ones the other ladies and I have created for ourselves which are linked in the first post of this thread for you to use as a template example.

Vail you're up and then we'll see where we go from there with everyone else I guess.

And I have to go find a way to hide these throat marks without looking suspect and wearing a scarf when it's so hot >.>

Fucking Spring is here

Just adding my praises FM... :eek:
Another brilliant addition to this awesome thread :D
:rose:

Sorry if I'm intruding and if this is members only :eek:... I've been lurking for a while and reading every single post and your story and I have to say... Wow. Just wow. Your ideas are brutal and fantastic, the story is amazing and your characters just blow my mind. You ladies are insanely talented and I'm so glad I found this story, this is definitely my thing to read. Wonderful, keep it up and congratulations!

Sorry if I'm intruding and if this is members only :eek:... I've been lurking for a while and reading every single post and your story and I have to say... Wow. Just wow. Your ideas are brutal and fantastic, the story is amazing and your characters just blow my mind. You ladies are insanely talented and I'm so glad I found this story, this is definitely my thing to read. Wonderful, keep it up and congratulations!
No sorry.. your not intruding..:) and with praises like that your definitly not.:D I'm very glad you like it. Thank you so much :eek:
I must agree.. the ladies around here are just fan-friggn-tastic! Makes me giggle everytime i think about writing with each one of them!!!

YAYAYA... happy dancin... :D

No, we're happy to receive feedback here :)

So glad that you're enjoying it, I'm privileged to have recruited such an awesome group of ladies to write this with. I'm sure they won't tire of hearing how their work is appreciated either!

Don't let our craziness scare you off hehehe ;)

You hear that you lot? You rock! :kiss:

No, we're happy to receive feedback here :)

So glad that you're enjoying it, I'm privileged to have recruited such an awesome group of ladies to write this with. I'm sure they won't tire of hearing how their work is appreciated either!

Don't let our craziness scare you off hehehe ;)

You hear that you lot? You rock! :kiss:

craziness always lures me in like a moth to light. I'm subscribing so I won't miss any updates. :rose:

craziness always lures me in like a moth to light. I'm subscribing so I won't miss any updates. :rose:

Oh dear god, you poor thing...having us in your inbox might just drive you straight to the Asylum!

*Giggles*

Okay, Beca I need you to edit and add your character picture to your intro post please! :rose:

Thanks Vail and Aus for adding yours.

Woo hoo! :D
Hope we can continue to entertain ;)

Cunt, you surprise me over and over. I loved it! :kiss:

No picture there.
I need a bio such as the ones the other ladies and I have created for ourselves which are linked in the first post of this thread for you to use as a template example.

Vail you're up and then we'll see where we go from there with everyone else I guess.

And I have to go find a way to hide these throat marks without looking suspect and wearing a scarf when it's so hot >.>

Fucking Spring is here

Will have it for you within the next couple of hours

YAY!

WE IZ TEH FAMOUS!
;)
Thank you!! :)

Vail, you total nutbag...

*Laughs, shaking my head*

And Logan! I swear to god if you're not reading the thread then Ima kick you for posting here!

youll find plenty of that with this group of nutcases XD
toffee_nutcase.jpg

000689.jpg

helmet%20guys%20nutcase%20logo.jpg

Back