Kaiju Attack rp idea(found a writer!, closed)

justspitballing

Literotica Guru
Wanting very much to do a long term RP where in the not to distant future a major city would be under attack by a massive, Godzilla like, Kaiju threat(you). A small band of giant mechs(all piloted by women that would be ran by myself) move into the city after its been evacuated to try and take the beast out. Only they find out to late that he's much to powerful for them and very, very horny.

This idea would involve a kaiju style monster fucking a harem of women and turning them into his cum slaves. And when I say kaiju I mean it. I'm wanting the dick these women to be fucked with to be at least, if not larger, then three times their size. Hoping to do ridiculously large bulges from the dick being forced into them, the cock going into their butt and coming out their mouth, and massive amounts of cum inflation. None of the women should die as a result and I don't want any gore. Instead despite the fact that it wouldn't be possible, I very much want the women to stay alive and keep being fucked. As the plot goes on the world would get more desperate as the beast enslaves more and more women.

I've set up a discord for this idea, but can post on here of course, and am very excited about getting started on it. Message me if interested and include ideas for the monster you would be playing.

Back