Masculine men, this is your thread.

On the LGBTQIA+ forum, there are many threads about "sissydom" and the desire to be a sissy. This desire is foreign to me, and, I think, to many gay and bisexual men. On one thread, the comment was made that masculine men don't post on forums like this and are mainly concerned with getting their rocks off. Suck, fuck, cum, go. Maybe that's true for many, but from my own personal experience of sex with other men, the best sex has been relational, even if it was only a brief relationship, The emotional side of sex is, in my opinion, powerful.

I would like to see posts from other masculine men who also have no desire to be a sissy, or even to be with a sissy. I'd like to test the waters to see if the comment referenced above is true, or if, as I suspect, other masculine men do actually post on forums like this.

So, masculine men, are you out there? And are you in touch with your emotions without losing your sense of masculinity? It will be interesting to see if this thread goes anywhere.
How about a bump for this thread?

this is a new special room for me .My brother was suck a masculine guy and very bi . he was a star football player in college and had his friend over all the time.i was a bit younger and they call me their little mascot. most of the time our parents were gone so the house was alway full.. they did not hide their affection and i was honored to be their little mascot . i was able to see them sucking and beating each other off.. most of he time i was in my room but could see then out at the pool or go down to get my snacks.

this is a new special room for me .My brother was suck a masculine guy and very bi . he was a star football player in college and had his friend over all the time.i was a bit younger and they call me their little mascot. most of the time our parents were gone so the house was alway full.. they did not hide their affection and i was honored to be their little mascot . i was able to see them sucking and beating each other off.. most of he time i was in my room but could see then out at the pool or go down to get my snacks.
Those are such lovely and very special memories...

I would like to keep this thread on the first page. Nice seeing Masculinity make a strong return. I'm 54, fit tradesman and I wake nearly each morning with a health erection... some mornings I have pre-cum on my thigh

Klippert, I can always trust you to get the conversation going in the right direction. I would love to see one of your healthy morning erections, especially if there's some pre-cum to show.

I still see a plethora of forum threads in this category about lesbians (more power to them) and "sissy" men. I love to look at masculine men, clothed or unclothed. I like the idea of two (or more) men having sex that is mutual, not where one is the "sissy" slut being used by another man. If i want to have sex with someone feminine, I'll be looking for a woman, not a man.

Now before anyone gets one me about being prejudiced against or critical of the "sissy" community, as I've said before many times on these threads, do what you like and be who you want to be.

It just seems to me that, for whatever reason, "masculine" men don't seem to post much here. But from my experiences of sex with other men, and comparing notes with them, more men seem to be "masculine" than "feminine" or "sissy". I just hope more men of the same mind as me will keep posting here and on other threads.

By the way, Klippert, I used to love seeing your postings of hot pics of men's cock and butts. I'd sure love to see some more.

On the LGBTQIA+ forum, there are many threads about "sissydom" and the desire to be a sissy. This desire is foreign to me, and, I think, to many gay and bisexual men. On one thread, the comment was made that masculine men don't post on forums like this and are mainly concerned with getting their rocks off. Suck, fuck, cum, go. Maybe that's true for many, but from my own personal experience of sex with other men, the best sex has been relational, even if it was only a brief relationship, The emotional side of sex is, in my opinion, powerful.

I would like to see posts from other masculine men who also have no desire to be a sissy, or even to be with a sissy. I'd like to test the waters to see if the comment referenced above is true, or if, as I suspect, other masculine men do actually post on forums like this.

So, masculine men, are you out there? And are you in touch with your emotions without losing your sense of masculinity? It will be interesting to see if this thread goes anywhere.
I want to be a bit of a submissive but not in any kind of degrading way

I want to be a bit of a submissive but not in any kind of degrading way
I agree, and I find the folks who want to be humiliated and degraded a puzzlement. If that's what they want, go ahead, but I don't understand it.

Anyway, sometimes I feel submissive in the sense that, while I normally top a man, I occasionally get the urge to feel a cock in my ass, feel him cum in me. I'm not being used in the sense of being degraded. But I am welcoming another man's cock into my body.

I only play with other married men, and we all understand that we are meeting a need in each other's lives. Most of the time it's oral, usually I fuck them, occasionally they fuck me. But it's all mutual. (And there's lots of kissing going on! Very masculine!)

I have also had issues with my journey as bi curious into bi sexuality. I am masculine ex military cop. I am attracted to other masculine men. But looking for connection first before any type of sex. All is see on profile pics is cocks and no one seems interested in anything except getting off. I never dreamed it would be this hard to find a friend first later companion.

looks like the ice if breaking ... good to see more "Men", Masculine Bi or Gay Men finding a place to chat and PM if you so chose

This thread reminds me of this one interaction I had with a guy at my local bar, years and years ago.

Bunch of guys, all late 40s to mid 60s, out on the back deck of the bar. Spring evening. Weekday. All just bullshitting. The subject of "How long's it been since *you* got laid?" came up. One said days. He was laughed at and called a liar. The next guy was "weeks", then "months", and finally "years" were getting tossed around. At the time, I was about four or five years into my own drought, and said so. Then a tall, lanky but muscular black guy said "Sixteen, and a half, years."

The crowd went silent. "How?"
"I still love her. She raised our kids, It is what it is."

I had to take a leak, so headed off to the bathroom. Old building, old bar, no dividers between the two urinals. Thinking to myself I'm not gonna make it 16 years. The black guy comes in, unzips and starts pissing. Following "protocol", I kept looking down at my now dwindling stream. "16 years? Really?" I asked. "Yup." "Sorry man." I looked over at him, snuck a glance down at his cock, and then back up at him. His eyes were just returning from glancing down too.

"I'm not there yet. But I'm not far from it. You around here on the weekends?"
"Actually, no. I'm not. And I'm not there yet either."
"If I get there, and you're around, I'll let you know."
"Ok."

And, that was that. This is not made-up. This happened. And, frankly, it's kinda how I envision it happening with me. No panties, no stockings, no submission, two guys not getting laid looking for an alternative to not getting laid, not an alternative to their current lifestyle.

I'll be honest, I don't really care how masculine a guy is. Most of my early experiences with men were with other college guys who compensated for the assumed emasculation of gang shower jerk sessions by acting hyper-masculine.

Most of my recent experiences with men have been with younger, effeminate guys. However, that's because my SO does most of the legwork meeting and bringing home Player 3s, and she prefers me with effeminate men. I don't really care. I'm there for the ride.

On a side note, I feel like getting fucked is an inherently submissive activity, but not one that requires emasculation per se. The couple of times I've bottomed, they were masculine and they preferred masculine bottoms.

Lit_Ch3. My buddy and I meet through a mutual friend. Our real meeting, if you will was just like you’re experience. Small bar rest room standing at the urinal. I have that feeling someone was watching. Sure enough he was. So I adjusted so he could see better. 🫣

This thread reminds me of this one interaction I had with a guy at my local bar, years and years ago.

Bunch of guys, all late 40s to mid 60s, out on the back deck of the bar. Spring evening. Weekday. All just bullshitting. The subject of "How long's it been since *you* got laid?" came up. One said days. He was laughed at and called a liar. The next guy was "weeks", then "months", and finally "years" were getting tossed around. At the time, I was about four or five years into my own drought, and said so. Then a tall, lanky but muscular black guy said "Sixteen, and a half, years."

The crowd went silent. "How?"
"I still love her. She raised our kids, It is what it is."

I had to take a leak, so headed off to the bathroom. Old building, old bar, no dividers between the two urinals. Thinking to myself I'm not gonna make it 16 years. The black guy comes in, unzips and starts pissing. Following "protocol", I kept looking down at my now dwindling stream. "16 years? Really?" I asked. "Yup." "Sorry man." I looked over at him, snuck a glance down at his cock, and then back up at him. His eyes were just returning from glancing down too.

"I'm not there yet. But I'm not far from it. You around here on the weekends?"
"Actually, no. I'm not. And I'm not there yet either."
"If I get there, and you're around, I'll let you know."
"Ok."

And, that was that. This is not made-up. This happened. And, frankly, it's kinda how I envision it happening with me. No panties, no stockings, no submission, two guys not getting laid looking for an alternative to not getting laid, not an alternative to their current lifestyle.
Really good point. I don't want to change my life, and I still love my wife. Mostly sexless marriage for many reasons, mainly her health issues. But I would still be bisexual if we were having lots of sex, just less interested in pursuing it very often.

The married guys I play with, all masculine, are in similar situations with varying amounts of sex with their wives. You['re right about
No panties, no stockings, no submission

It's just two (or more) men looking to get their rocks off.

I do like the mutuality of regular buddies. It's not a romance, or even a bromance. But there is a history with each other, an understanding of each other's situation and desires. It's not a friends with benefits, either. We don't socialize or have any connections outside our sexual relations with each other. But there is an unspoken . . . well, "caring" may be too strong a word. But something is there that's less than a friendship and more than a nameless hookup.

For myself, the moment I see certain terms (sissy, boi, mancunt, manpussy, lingerie, etc.), it's a total turnoff for me. Give me a naked man, maybe with a jockstrap, and it's instant boner. My cock is ready to play.

First of all, I wish I’d found this thread earlier, because it would’ve answered a few questions for me! I knew what sissy meant, but when I saw someone use the term masculine I guess I was assuming they meant muscular, so now I know different.

So I am masculine, and still pretty new to the bi thing. My preference is definitely women, all I’ve gone to other men for is to get sucked off. I can recognize when a man is attractive, but I’m not attracted to men in general (it’s kind of “a mouth is a mouth” with me, as someone had said here on Lit back in August). I do find feminine men more attractive, I suppose, especially crossdressers, and as far as eventually topping someone, that’s who I’m more interested in. I don’t have any interest in getting a cock in my mouth, I might consider jerking another guy off if the mood is right.

I’d probably be more open to trying some things out with a couple than with a solo guy, honestly… and I know with a trans woman I would be much more into testing out waters.

And I recognize the contradictory nature of this, I really do!

For myself, the moment I see certain terms (sissy, boi, mancunt, manpussy, lingerie, etc.), it's a total turnoff for me. Give me a naked man, maybe with a jockstrap, and it's instant boner. My cock is ready to play.

I can completely relate to what you stared here. However, I think one has to always be wary of who gets to define masculine vs feminine. Some go way over board. For instance I always wear my hair to the earlobe. Not because I wanted to look like a woman, but because I was hiding a birth defect with my right ear. Also I don't enjoy much spectator sports. That doesn't mean I don't like sports. I just always found that playing was more interesting than just watching.

I recall you are involved with music. Where I grew up many men felt singing was really for women and kids. I prefer classical music over rock, country, etc. I never saw it as effeminate or gay even though plenty of gays have such tastes.

Note I may have no talent with cars, woodwork, etc. However, I built my own computer a long time ago, and enjoyed it.

So I think one has to be careful how one defines masculine. Some define it in such a way that others simply don't measure up to their definition.

First of all, I wish I’d found this thread earlier, because it would’ve answered a few questions for me! I knew what sissy meant, but when I saw someone use the term masculine I guess I was assuming they meant muscular, so now I know different.

So I am masculine, and still pretty new to the bi thing. My preference is definitely women, all I’ve gone to other men for is to get sucked off. I can recognize when a man is attractive, but I’m not attracted to men in general (it’s kind of “a mouth is a mouth” with me, as someone had said here on Lit back in August). I do find feminine men more attractive, I suppose, especially crossdressers, and as far as eventually topping someone, that’s who I’m more interested in. I don’t have any interest in getting a cock in my mouth, I might consider jerking another guy off if the mood is right.

I’d probably be more open to trying some things out with a couple than with a solo guy, honestly… and I know with a trans woman I would be much more into testing out waters.

And I recognize the contradictory nature of this, I really do!
Everyone has their comfort zone. Everyone has their erogenous zone.

I am a believer that there are many out there that are a both masculine and not depending on the situation, I myself think I am mostly of the masculine persuasion with a bit non-masculine mixed in that sometimes comes out from time to time!

I can completely relate to what you stared here. However, I think one has to always be wary of who gets to define masculine vs feminine. Some go way over board. For instance I always wear my hair to the earlobe. Not because I wanted to look like a woman, but because I was hiding a birth defect with my right ear. Also I don't enjoy much spectator sports. That doesn't mean I don't like sports. I just always found that playing was more interesting than just watching.

I recall you are involved with music. Where I grew up many men felt singing was really for women and kids. I prefer classical music over rock, country, etc. I never saw it as effeminate or gay even though plenty of gays have such tastes.

Note I may have no talent with cars, woodwork, etc. However, I built my own computer a long time ago, and enjoyed it.

So I think one has to be careful how one defines masculine. Some define it in such a way that others simply don't measure up to their definition.
Takes responsibility for their own actions.

Helps others in need without expecting anything in return.

Defends those that cannot help themselves.

Those are my basic tenets of masculinity, particularly the first. Not fixing your own car or taking it to the shop, not listening to AC/DC or Rachmaninoff, not whether you played football or soccer.

Takes responsibility for their own actions.

Helps others in need without expecting anything in return.

Defends those that cannot help themselves.

Those are my basic tenets of masculinity, particularly the first. Not fixing your own car or taking it to the shop, not listening to AC/DC or Rachmaninoff, not whether you played football or soccer.
I think we need to differentiate between character and lifestyle. Your three basic tenets of masculinity, to me, are basic characteristics and being a good human being.

As far as lifestyle is concerned, that is expressed in many ways: clothing, hobbies, interests, etc. Those traits are so individual that it's next to impossible to define "masculine" and "feminin" in those terms.

So, here's my attempt to define "masculine" and "feminine" in my own mind. (Please, if you disagree, just disagree nicely. Don't verbally beat me up for having a personal opinion.)

I think of masculinity and femininity, when it comes to who I want to have sex with, who turns me on and who turns me off, as largely a matter of dress and mannerisms. It's not about dominant or submissive, really. I'm not into submissive men, whether they wear a jockstrap or a teddy with fishnet stockings.

Maybe I'm rather traditional, but when I see a man crossdressing, it's a big turnoff for me. If I saw someone I regard as masculine, then he drops his pants to reveal lace panties, my erection wilts. I have a profile on Squirt, and even certain profile names turn me off. One that comes to mind was (if I remember correctly) "Sissymancunt." I won't even look at that profile.

As far as mannerisms go, I like a man who sounds "manly" with a lower range voice. The mannerisms I see in some men (gestures and voice, mainly) turn me off. That's just me. (One of the two main characters in one of my favorite Literotica stories, I Know What I'm Doing by Azanian heat, asks another person how they knew he was gay. 'I don't exactly swish.')

So, yes, I think we need to be careful how we define masculine and feminine, recognizing that there is a wide spectrum of human behavior, so many varied lifestyles, and every person is a unique individual. I started this thread merely because I saw so many threads that were specifically addressed to what I came to call the "Sissy Community", of which I'm not a part.

The bottom line, for me, is my attraction to and arousal by certain men. And I love to celebrate what I (and apparently many others) regard as "masculine" men. I want to see more photos, hear more stories and experiences, and feel that urge in the crotch that comes to me from "my" masculine men.

I think we need to differentiate between character and lifestyle. Your three basic tenets of masculinity, to me, are basic characteristics and being a good human being.

As far as lifestyle is concerned, that is expressed in many ways: clothing, hobbies, interests, etc. Those traits are so individual that it's next to impossible to define "masculine" and "feminin" in those terms.

So, here's my attempt to define "masculine" and "feminine" in my own mind. (Please, if you disagree, just disagree nicely. Don't verbally beat me up for having a personal opinion.)

I think of masculinity and femininity, when it comes to who I want to have sex with, who turns me on and who turns me off, as largely a matter of dress and mannerisms. It's not about dominant or submissive, really. I'm not into submissive men, whether they wear a jockstrap or a teddy with fishnet stockings.

Maybe I'm rather traditional, but when I see a man crossdressing, it's a big turnoff for me. If I saw someone I regard as masculine, then he drops his pants to reveal lace panties, my erection wilts. I have a profile on Squirt, and even certain profile names turn me off. One that comes to mind was (if I remember correctly) "Sissymancunt." I won't even look at that profile.

As far as mannerisms go, I like a man who sounds "manly" with a lower range voice. The mannerisms I see in some men (gestures and voice, mainly) turn me off. That's just me. (One of the two main characters in one of my favorite Literotica stories, I Know What I'm Doing by Azanian heat, asks another person how they knew he was gay. 'I don't exactly swish.')

So, yes, I think we need to be careful how we define masculine and feminine, recognizing that there is a wide spectrum of human behavior, so many varied lifestyles, and every person is a unique individual. I started this thread merely because I saw so many threads that were specifically addressed to what I came to call the "Sissy Community", of which I'm not a part.

The bottom line, for me, is my attraction to and arousal by certain men. And I love to celebrate what I (and apparently many others) regard as "masculine" men. I want to see more photos, hear more stories and experiences, and feel that urge in the crotch that comes to me from "my" masculine men.

I'm hesitant to define "masculine" as well, so I tend to go with the famous Potter Stewart line, "I know it when I see it."

It only took four pages for this thread to start to going off the rails and trying too redefining it. This happens every time. Once a room fills with Beer, Whiskey, cigars, red meat and testosterones.. the 'be careful police", veggie burgers and soy milk w/ double estrogen prance in. If you're a Fem, sissy or CD and know your purpose. Please join us... But stop defining us. We know who we are and don't need any Pop psychology assistance. Frankly that has become "toxic" and well over done.
Rob and Tri_an have it.. Masculinity doesn't need a definition; You know it when you see it... and Robs' cock speaks for him ;). So no we don't have to be careful. There are plenty of Sissy threads to be careful in.

You know it when you see it... and Robs' cock speaks for him ;)
And my cock and I have been having some fun conversations lately.

I think I should add that a masculine man has at least a bit of self-assured swagger about him. He's confident in his manliness.

By the way, I'm sometimes maybe a bit self-defensive about not getting bashed for my opinions, especially on this topic. A couple of years ago, I made a comment on some thread along the lines that I don't get "sissyness" of why any man would want to be feminine. I was deluged with so much hate in the form of screaming private messages and one-bomb ratings if my stories that I was effectively chased off Literotica. I decided that I didn't need that shit in my life. What brought me back to Lit (besides the hot stories) was sane people like Klippert who actually can have a conversation.

Back