Lings Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Friday...Had to wear a sweater today after a week of shirt sleeve weather..

We do have room for more hot Canadians...Are you interested?
Wow,yea we send most of the Snow & cold south this Year:D
Wish I could have Springbreak like the Students have Hun then I proably would go somewhere;):)

((( Ling ))) :kiss::rose: :)

image.php

Sienna's Erotic Lounge II

tumblr_nlaujdRbln1tb920po1_500.jpg

Actually it seems like you guys might be thawing out just a bit. Happy Monday lingers! :rose::kiss::heart:
Good Morning Tom :kiss::kiss:
Yes we canadians are a hardy Bunch :D but then we got no choice, gotta take it as it comes;)and yes we are thawing out, most of the Snow is gone already :nana:

Weekend Sunday here in the UK was our official MOTHERS DAY :) Not sure when
it is in Canada or US?. But, having said that, I had a great day :) Lots of
my favourite red wine (merlot) and roses to share with Mum :)

:kiss::rose:
had to go & have another Coffee :)
Hey that sounds great Sienna:)-havent checked the Calender yet when ours is, the Kids use to bring me Breakfast in Bed when they were younger now its usually going out for Dinner on Mothers Day:D-we try all kinds of different Wines, but I like Ice Wine the best but its more expensive ;)

Good Morning F S :kiss::kiss:
No wild Party :( Lunch with the Girls was great as usual -lots of gossiping and giggling:D-so how was yours??
Morning to ya Ling:rose:
It's always nice to get away for a bit, even if its lunch with the girls:) - glad you had a nice time:rose:

My Friday into Sunday was nice - beautiful weather too. Hope you have a great week:rose:

*BIG HUG* Hope you're doing alright out there Ling!!:rose::kiss::heart:

Glad you're thawing out.....Based on Tom's picture I hope you post pics when it gets up to -10 ;):D:devil:

tumblr_nlcqesnw6x1u4vr7co1_400.jpg

Hope you have a happy one beautiful. :kiss::rose::heart: I'm thinking I might be drinking Guinness by lunch time! :D

Morning to ya Ling:rose:
It's always nice to get away for a bit, even if its lunch with the girls:) - glad you had a nice time:rose:

My Friday into Sunday was nice - beautiful weather too. Hope you have a great week:rose:
Good Morning F S and a Happy Juice Day :kiss::rose:
was gone already by the time you posted;)~ so are you going out to have some green Beer today :D

*BIG HUG* Hope you're doing alright out there Ling!!:rose::kiss::heart:

Glad you're thawing out.....Based on Tom's picture I hope you post pics when it gets up to -10 ;):D:devil:
Good Morning (((((DiJiT )))))):kiss::kiss:
yeah Iam doing alright Hun we had a few warm Days and this Morning its only about -6 C sorry havent got a Pic to post right now ;)

tumblr_nlcqesnw6x1u4vr7co1_400.jpg

Hope you have a happy one beautiful. :kiss::rose: I'm thinking I might be drinking Guinness by lunch time! :D
Good Morning Tom:kiss::kiss: Iam not Irish, but I think Iam keeping it green today:D still have to look for my green Undies yet ;):D
Happy-St-Patricks-Day-Deedee-deedeeflower-20164467-412-430.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back