Life changing experience

I grew up on syrup bread I been to more funerals than graduations I got more family members locked up than home I don't got to play shit this is who I am

I dunno. It's the internet you can be whomever you wish, right?

Who you are in real life is never who you have to be.

I will say I do respect that you mention fatherhood as important to you. I don't know who is crazier...you making three kids by 19, or me making a fifth one at 40.

I dunno. It's the internet you can be whomever you wish, right?

Who you are in real life is never who you have to be.

I will say I do respect that you mention fatherhood as important to you. I don't know who is crazier...you making three kids by 19, or me making a fifth one at 40.

I'm a 100% real nigga

Wtf u b talking bout? Are u a dot head or a redskin? Which one
You're saying it like those are the only two options available.

BTW, Candi is part Indian too, so be careful.

You know, it never occurred to me that he was trying to play 'ghetto'. I thought he was going for 'redneck'. It's less funny when it isn't my culture he's butchering.

Thug life is hard, y'all!

That doesn't answer the question? We've established that gun violence is a thing- Dante was originally shot at the ending of Clerks. So... yes? That is where the Kevin Smith movies were set? I guess?

Don't know who Kevin Smith is

I'm a 100% real nigga

hmmm. Well you can understand why I would be messing with you if I had an inkling that it was a put-on, right?

I am not a purest when it comes to language and actual authenticity goes a ways, but you might consider that the Lit part in Literotica is the same root as "literature" and "literate."

Language kind of matters a bit but if anything it is a generational thing. An entire generation was raised on texting, right?

I am going to suspend disbelief and take you as you present yourself. Not that you need my permission, of course.

I am going to call you Jamaal after my good friend in Cleveland.

hmmm. Well you can understand why I would be messing with you if I had an inkling that it was a put-on, right?

I am not a purest when it comes to language and actual authenticity goes a ways, but you might consider that the Lit part in Literotica is the same root as "literature" and "literate."

Language kind of matters a bit but if anything it is a generational thing. An entire generation was raised on texting, right?

I am going to suspend disbelief and take you as you present yourself. Not that you need my permission, of course.

I am going to call you Jamaal after my good friend in Cleveland.

👍

Well played, sir, well played.

Don't know who Kevin Smith is

There's no way in hell that you're from Jersey and you don't know who Kevin Smith is, ESPECIALLY if you're black. Black folk from Jersey are all kinda pissed off at underrepresentation in Smith films, AND made up a big portion of protesters when Dogma came out because apparently they are overrepresented in theological societies.

Back